Amount

Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine (1965)

03 Jan 2011 13:01 - 07 Mar 2011 22:24 #21191 by dr lazarus
Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine (1965) was created by dr lazarus
Susan Hart plays a robot created by mad scientist Vincent Price (the Dr. Goldfoot of the title).

There's a scene in the youtube clip (3:30) where she's crossing the street and a car runs into her, which has no effect on her but wrecks the car. Then right after that (3:43), some bank robbers are running out of a bank and they bump into her, which again has no effect on her but causes them to fall down. She reaches down to help them up but they shoot at her, and well, you know. The entire movie is on Hulu, but I haven't watched it so I don't know if there are any more super-scenes.

www.hulu.com/watch/13465/dr-goldfoot-and-the-bikini-machine

Ursa. Her time has come.
www.facebook.com/UrsaFans
Last edit: 07 Mar 2011 22:24 by dr lazarus. Reason: fixed youtube link

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dr lazarus
  • dr lazarus's Avatar Topic Author
More
04 Jan 2011 02:01 #21198 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine (1965)
Saw this a few years ago, there aren't.

More
05 Jan 2011 06:08 #21202 by dr lazarus
Replied by dr lazarus on topic Re: Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine (1965)
Yeah I watched it before I read your post. I think I saw it years ago as well. There are a couple of other minor scenes: one where Susan Hart pushes Frankie Avalon across the room, and he lands on his Murphy bed which then goes up into the wall, and another where she kicks a tire on a car and makes it go flat. And there's a scene where Dr. Goldfoot and his assistant Igor try to create a new bikini-bot (Alberta Nelson), but there's a malfunction, and it comes out fully dressed, and with a man's voice, and then proceeds to beat the crap out of Igor. But yeah I'd say those scenes in the youtube clip are really the best ones. Too bad, since it had potential. It is kind of a fun movie in a goofy 60's way, the kind "they just don't make anymore" as the saying goes.

Ursa. Her time has come.
www.facebook.com/UrsaFans

• dr lazarus
  • dr lazarus's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds