Amount

Super Femmes Episode 1

19 Jun 2013 18:36 #32010 by dauntingmold
Super Femmes Episode 1 was created by dauntingmold
If you enjoy goofy, campy superhero shows, ala 1960's Batman you should watch this. It features a super heroine called Smash Mistress (unfortunately not much in the way of uberness displayed, but good fun non the less)
!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dauntingmold
  • dauntingmold's Avatar Topic Author
More
20 Jun 2013 03:53 #32011 by www1969
Replied by www1969 on topic Super Femmes Episode 1
This is tantalizingly close to being really, really good, but for some reason just doesn't quite come together for me. Despite some very decent production values, I think the pacing is a little slow and I think the creator is trying a little too hard to be clever where it's not necessary. There's a lot to like, certainly, and I'll be interested in the follow-ups.

More
20 Jun 2013 04:08 #32013 by kshoo
Replied by kshoo on topic Super Femmes Episode 1
Great find.
Funnily enough, Youtube also suggested the following videos. Despite the title everything on the video is clean, and it is quite humourous.

Have a look.

www.youtube.com/user/SKUWebSeries

More
19 Jul 2013 08:17 #32351 by dauntingmold
Replied by dauntingmold on topic Super Femmes Episode 1
It seems Superfemmes now has a website and a facebook page, one of the photos on the facebook page shows what I assume to be their version of She-Hulk (although no green skin) and she appears to be bending steel bars of a prison, so might be something to look out for in the future, apparently they're aiming for an October start.

• dauntingmold
  • dauntingmold's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds