Amount

Fright Night 2

21 Aug 2013 22:48 #32733 by Sarge395
Fright Night 2 was created by Sarge395

Skip to :51s
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, SHTL, steelknight3000

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarge395
  • Sarge395's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
22 Aug 2013 02:45 #32735 by d_k_c
Replied by d_k_c on topic Fright Night 2
Whoah....Wouldn't want that hunting me....Ok, well....Maybe I would

More
23 Aug 2013 00:46 #32743 by clipfreak
Replied by clipfreak on topic Fright Night 2
Anyone noticed many movie trailers feature ubergirl action in some way, and then the movie it self sucks / has nothing more. It's like they know it's a selling point, but refuse to go all the way. Or am I being paranoid :silly:

Anyway this looks like fun, haven't seen the first 'new' one so might watch them both (or all four, counting the originals, if I remember correctly the original 2nd one had some hot vamp(s) too.).

More
23 Aug 2013 12:01 #32749 by SHTL
Replied by SHTL on topic Fright Night 2
completely agree, 90% that is the only good scene..

More
23 Aug 2013 15:30 #32751 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Fright Night 2

clipfreak wrote: Anyone noticed many movie trailers feature ubergirl action in some way, and then the movie it self sucks / has nothing more. It's like they know it's a selling point, but refuse to go all the way. Or am I being paranoid :silly:

Anyway this looks like fun, haven't seen the first 'new' one so might watch them both (or all four, counting the originals, if I remember correctly the original 2nd one had some hot vamp(s) too.).

This is true of a lot of action movies in general. Particularly ones with lower budgets(which this one looks like). You see the one big action scene in the trailer-cause well you want to show it. The rest not so good. The more of obviously one scene you see in the trailer...

And since around the 80s theres been the tendency to give the villian a powerful female henchman-well you get that. Shes probabbly not going to do anything except get killed.

Fright Night is a really good movie concept in my opinion that never quite lived up to its premise
-and would make a good concept to put a female vampire in. Would love to see the adventures of Sally the evil vampiric insurance claims adjustor. But probabbly not.

More
23 Aug 2013 16:05 #32753 by lojack
Replied by lojack on topic Fright Night 2
But the insurance company loves Sally! She has the lowest amount of claims paid out per volume of cases assigned. Now how does that make her evil? :)

More
23 Aug 2013 20:09 #32754 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Fright Night 2
But all of her claimants leave her office suspiciously pale and with strange red marks on there neck!!! Sure they accept 25% of there initial request, but they have a tendency to get into fainting accidents from blood loss afterwards which just creates more claims.

Its a vicious cycle.

That said she is always so happy at the company blood drive events.

More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds