Amount

New "New Goddess" Movie!

10 Oct 2013 01:53 #33419 by www1969
New "New Goddess" Movie! was created by www1969
Hey, look who's back!

"Lady Wonder" is the first New Goddess offering in what, a couple of years? I think the girl is new, but certainly nothing else is any different when it comes to the look (all the evils in the world happen in somebody's hotel room), the plot (I can take away her powers! -- Look, I defeated her! -- Whoops, she got her powers back!) and those awesome accents.

She's got the figure for it, anyway.

The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• www1969
  • www1969's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 Oct 2013 03:42 - 10 Oct 2013 03:44 #33420 by SCOTT R
Replied by SCOTT R on topic New "New Goddess" Movie!
(all the evils in the world happen in somebody's hotel room) WHAT?!?!? And not in the basement this time??

New Goddess does have a nice charm about it tho..and the babes ain't shabby either. I just wish they showed more gun/steel bending and flying. I've bought all their material and I'll buy this too. I'm glad they're coming back.
Last edit: 10 Oct 2013 03:44 by SCOTT R.

More
10 Oct 2013 15:22 #33423 by kikass
Replied by kikass on topic New "New Goddess" Movie!
Yup it has been a while since they released anything.

Personally I've never really had a problem with their movies. Yes they were very repetitive in most regards, but as Scott said, there was a certain charm to it :)

And I agree, their actresses were, in the main, attractive to look at - Amélie Paul being my personal favorite :evil:

But anywho, cool to see that they may be making fresh stuff - genre is a bit lacking at the moment in general imo.

I'll wait and see what else they release over the coming weeks, as $30 is a bit steep for one of their clips (I own all their other movies, and I can "upscale" and join them myself should I feel the need to do that, so no need to re-download them. Though it is nice for people who haven't got their stuff).

Having said that though, $30 for their entire catalogue is a bargain, so if you haven't got it yet, grab it imo :)

Peace.

/K

More
11 Oct 2013 14:15 #33452 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic New "New Goddess" Movie!
Glad to see a new release from them. I was under the assumption that they had ceased production as all they have done for the past couple of years is re-release their old movies in HQ.

However, I wonder if they are indeed ramping up production again or if this is just another movie they made a long time ago and are now just releasing? i mean, isn't that the same woman that played Mercury from their last release a long time ago?

More
15 Oct 2013 00:00 #33522 by veggicidal2
Replied by veggicidal2 on topic New "New Goddess" Movie!
I miss Erin Rutledge. Super Jade was amazing.

More
22 Oct 2013 14:29 #33704 by wise_z01
Replied by wise_z01 on topic New "New Goddess" Movie!
Another new update on the site called Super Woman!

www.new-goddess.com/movies.htm

The following user(s) said Thank You: dave147, SCOTT R

More
22 Oct 2013 17:24 #33706 by dave147
Replied by dave147 on topic New "New Goddess" Movie!
that's great news plus of fav actress on the site with super-lovely stephaine Aubrey I think who played bionic blonde and supermary among others in the past

More
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds