Amount

Wanna see a She-Ra fan film?

07 Jul 2014 21:05 #37197 by SCOTT R
Replied by SCOTT R on topic Wanna see a She-Ra fan film?
oh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jul 2014 02:34 #37205 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Wanna see a She-Ra fan film?

Dr. Muttonchops wrote: They said if you repeatedly vote for one, it will only be counted as one vote.

Yeah...looked like the votes logged IPs so only one vote per IP address was counted

ElF

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • SWM - Administrator
  • SWM - Administrator
More
08 Jul 2014 04:28 #37206 by Raa
Replied by Raa on topic Wanna see a She-Ra fan film?
To bad I have been out of town. There are ways to mask IP address. Who knows if the vote would have taken correctly.

www.torproject.org/

More
08 Jul 2014 09:43 #37210 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Wanna see a She-Ra fan film?

lfan wrote: Eh.....

Call me a sore loser, but I had a feeling either Black Panther or Metroid would "magically" win a close race when they took the in-progress counts offline.....

ElF

fats wrote: they have announced the winner and you are not going to like it.

from the site

WINNER: METROID. Intergalactic bounty hunter Samus Aran was able to win the vote by a very small margin, after nearly being beaten by She-Ra. It was a close call, with the two lead nominees neck and neck throughout the final weekend. Thanks again to everyone who voted, shared, and gave us feedback.

fats

Personally I can live with a Metroid based Fanfilm (although She-Ra would have been better), Samus isn't exactly a timid defenseless wallflower, even without the armor. According to a couple of wikis, she's an amazonian 6'3" and all her physical parameters (strength, speed etc.) reach or exceed what are considered human maximums. Maybe she's not in Supergirl's weight class, but she's at least in Captain Ameraica's.

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds