Amount

Bluestone Girl Power Group Custom Video!

13 Mar 2019 22:03 #63197 by Bluestone
Bluestone Girl Power Group Custom Video! was created by Bluestone
Hi, All!

Bluestone here!

As announced on our commercial thread, we're considering doing a girl power video which features the elements that you want. Our productions are very upscale with full cast and crew, so we don't usually do customs, because no one seems to want to pay the $6,000 per video price tag, but we have had some recent success on other forums with group customs. This is how it works in more detail:

1. We cover half the cost, i.e. $3,000, on the basis that we keep the sole copyright and can retail the video to those fans who cannot come up with the price of an element contribution. 

2. The other $3,000 would be contributed by fans like you who want to become a contributor and get your element incorporated into the video, plus get all of the extras not available to the general public, and receive an advance copy of the video before its public release.

3. Each element would cost $100. So, the superbreath element would cost $100, or a throat lift of a villain would be $100, etc.

4. This would mean we'd need 30 contributors to get this one done. Of course, there would have to be some cooperation from fans. Firstly, the most fans who offer to contribute $100 to get their heroine to star in the video will set that element. So, the choices are: Supernova (Supergirl), Ultrawoman or another Amazon character (Wonder Woman), or Darkwing (Batgirl). So, if we get $100 offered for Darkwing, but $100 X 2 offered for Supernova by the end of this week (March 15th), we would fix the heroine element for the project as Supernova. So, lets see which heroine in really the most popular on this site. (See character pics below).

5. Once we get $3,000 pledged, we will start to collect the funds and, once collected, we will finalize that script, book the actress, and set a shoot date. 

Up to you, guys and dolls! If you want the best Girl Power video ever, PLEDGE NOW, and get this project off the ground.

Post your pledges on this thread, or if you prefer, email them to me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com.

Time to stand up and be counted for your fetish like the other forums have done with theirs, having now funded 4 such group customs, including "Ultrawoman 11: Origin" and our upcoming release of "Supernova 22: Hunted" (See posters below)!

Blue

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, aguilauno, Brad2, erikphandel, veggicidal
The topic has been locked.
  • Bluestone
  • Bluestone's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 Mar 2019 23:58 #63201 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Bluestone Girl Power Group Custom Video!
I would be in for $200 for SuperNova.  
  • Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
14 Mar 2019 00:17 #63202 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Bluestone Girl Power Group Custom Video!
How long a video we talking about?
More
14 Mar 2019 02:09 - 14 Mar 2019 02:12 #63208 by Bluestone
Replied by Bluestone on topic Bluestone Girl Power Group Custom Video!
Hi,

Well, counting the pledge on our previous thread, we now have two pledged elements:

1. $200 for Supernova, and,
2. $100 for super breath.

So, unless we get more than $200 pledged for another heroine, it looks like this custom will feature Supernova (Supergirl)!

This opens up possibilities for heat vision, super strength, flying, super speed, and many more elements. On other forums, the fans want to see the heroine in civies, then have her transform or change into costume.

The possibilities for content are endless. So, join in and buy an element!

With this good start of $300, we only need another $2,700 pledged and this project will be a go!

As for length, it would be the same length as our regular videos, i.e. 7-10 minutes, without counting closing credits.

If we in fact end up going with Supernova, we have two possibilities, depending upon which one gets the most $100 pledges. They are:

Natasha Anastasia, the no-nonsense, darker version of Supernova...

or, Rebecca Mason, the good, 'girl scout' version of Supernova...

Your choice, guys and dolls!

Also, you can pledge for a male or female opponent for Supernova. Again, the most pledges will determine the gender of the villain! 

Blue

Last edit: 14 Mar 2019 02:12 by Bluestone. Reason: correct typos
  • Bluestone
More
15 Mar 2019 02:20 #63231 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Bluestone Girl Power Group Custom Video!
It dies with a whimper?  
  • Sarge395
More
15 Mar 2019 08:19 #63233 by Director B
Replied by Director B on topic Bluestone Girl Power Group Custom Video!
Well, no one can say we're not trying
More
15 Mar 2019 09:17 - 15 Mar 2019 09:28 #63235 by Markiehoe
A hundred dollars for a ten second scene in a seven minute movie.
I have contributed to other crowd funded movies and gotten far more for far less.

I have also contributed to crowdfunded movies and the movie delivered was very different to the one promised.
I also contributed in the past to your Sultry Superheroines site and was fed half truths and promises that never came true.

These parameters make no sense.
Lets say I pledge $100 and I say no men in the movie.
Someone else pledges $100 and says men in the movie.
How do you resolve that?
Last edit: 15 Mar 2019 09:28 by Markiehoe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kamelmann, Revan, shb
More
15 Mar 2019 14:28 #63238 by Bluestone

Markiehoe wrote: A hundred dollars for a ten second scene in a seven minute movie.
I have contributed to other crowd funded movies and gotten far more for far less.

I have also contributed to crowdfunded movies and the movie delivered was very different to the one promised.
I also contributed in the past to your Sultry Superheroines site and was fed half truths and promises that never came true.

How do you resolve that?

Well, you can always get a longer movie that's crap or a shorter movie that is awesome. We do not stretch our movies in order to justify their price tag. We do our best job and many, many fans appreciate our upscale productions as a result. We've just funded 3-4 group customs, and some people contributed as much as $900 to one production and were quite satisfied with the result.

We are re-launching Sultry Superheroines within the next week with loads of new material for that site. Once again, the shorter, cheaper videos never sold enough to continue it, so we are posting our longer versions there.

Blue
  • Bluestone
More
16 Mar 2019 10:11 - 16 Mar 2019 10:13 #63240 by Director B
How do you resolve that?

Let me answer that question: we decide on one and don't take the others money, so say we decide on no men in the movie we don't take from the person who is pledging money for men in the movie - simple. Nine times out of ten there's always one group that outnumbers the other group and that's what we go for. One of the best reasons to do this is twofold, one it guarantees you guys get what you want and two, it helps us produce more because if half of the film is paid for, we as a company don't suffer much money wise when it comes to the product being pirated. So it makes sense. We are only trying to give you guys what you want but if you guys don't like what we are offering it's cool, we just thought we'd try it as we have been criticized heavily in this forum for not making films for the group here, doing it this way is a win, win situation for us and you. This model has worked really well with the group we make films for, so anyway, it's up to you guys. Nuff said!

This message has an attachment image.

Last edit: 16 Mar 2019 10:13 by Director B.
More
16 Mar 2019 10:36 - 16 Mar 2019 10:38 #63242 by Kamelmann
Replied by Kamelmann on topic Bluestone Girl Power Group Custom Video!
Hi blue, just want to thank you for letting us know about the custom clips and the costs. 

Edit : lol you replied as I was typing and answered my main question. 

And for some clarification, as I find your pricing structure confusing (sorry I'm not a native speaker so maybe it's just me, heh) the 'cost per element', eg superbreath, is in addition to the 3k base cost? Are there some sfx which cost more or is this a flat rate? 

Thank you very much. 
Last edit: 16 Mar 2019 10:38 by Kamelmann.
More
16 Mar 2019 12:53 #63243 by Fred9101
Replied by Fred9101 on topic Bluestone Girl Power Group Custom Video!
Nice idea, I may be open to contribute if you have other actress (less thin with more muscles)....
More
16 Mar 2019 12:56 #63244 by Director B
Nice idea, I may be open to contribute if you have other actress (less thin with more muscles)....

No, I'm sorry we don't. 
More
16 Mar 2019 14:47 #63245 by Bluestone

Kamelmann wrote: Hi blue, just want to thank you for letting us know about the custom clips and the costs. 

Edit : lol you replied as I was typing and answered my main question. 

And for some clarification, as I find your pricing structure confusing (sorry I'm not a native speaker so maybe it's just me, heh) the 'cost per element', eg superbreath, is in addition to the 3k base cost? Are there some sfx which cost more or is this a flat rate? 

Thank you very much. 

The 3 k is what we are trying to raise at $100 per element. An element can be f/x, but we'll let you know if we can do the f/x requested. We only accept pledged money if we can actually do your request. So, once we have 30 elements, i.e. 30 $100 pledges, we will collect the funds and make the film. Right now, we have a 2 element pledge to have the film star Supernova, plus we have the super breath element.
These films retail for about $25, so you would be paying that anyway. We could also do other versions for you and give contributors them as a bonus, plus extra unused footage and outtakes. Believe me, all contributors will get much more than just the regular $25 video for their $100 pledge.

Blue
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kamelmann
  • Bluestone
More
16 Mar 2019 17:49 #63249 by Kamelmann
Replied by Kamelmann on topic Bluestone Girl Power Group Custom Video!
Aha, I see! Thank you for clarifying that Blue, I understand now.

Considering how diverse the group here is in their individual desires (some like heroes, others villains, some want PoV, others with actors, etc), I suspect this is something we as a community might have to discuss instead of just simply throwing pledges in. As Markiehoe indicated there are likely to be conflicts of interest around the various 'elements'.

Out of curiosity, what's the plot for the video? Or is that something dictated by a number of pledges too?
More
16 Mar 2019 18:49 #63250 by Bluestone

Kamelmann wrote: Aha, I see! Thank you for clarifying that Blue, I understand now.

Considering how diverse the group here is in their individual desires (some like heroes, others villains, some want PoV, others with actors, etc), I suspect this is something we as a community might have to discuss instead of just simply throwing pledges in. As Markiehoe indicated there are likely to be conflicts of interest around the various 'elements'.

Out of curiosity, what's the plot for the video? Or is that something dictated by a number of pledges too?

We have run into all of these issues on other forums, but always managed to get a consensus. We were also able to work all of the pledged and acceptable elements into sensible and interesting storylines, as opposed to just having a series of elements strung together. We will flesh out a storyline along the way, but first we had to establish a featured heroine, who appears to be Supernova, and the storyline will have to be true to that character and work into her overall storyline. Once we have a few more elements, we can float a plotline for everyone's consideration. For now, we do not have sufficient elements to put a storyline together.

Blue 
  • Bluestone
More
17 Mar 2019 18:27 #63256 by Ffejl
Replied by Ffejl on topic Bluestone Girl Power Group Custom Video!
I'm sorry, but the math and process here isn't making a lot of sense.

You're movies are around 7 minutes.  That means you're charge about $850 a minute for a custom.  For sure, your production values are quite high, and it's a premium product.  But that's super crazy.  I've order low-production value stuff from sole proprietor C4S sites, and paid about $250 for a 15 min video, about $17/minute.  I've order 20 minutes videos from well known adult producers with name-brand adult actresses, and paid $1,400, or $70 per.  The Battle For Earth, a company much like yours in terms of fetish and quality, lays out custom costs on their website, and it's about $3,500 for a 10 min video, $350 per. You're want more than double anything I've ever heard of.

Second, this bidding process, as mentioned above, is bizarre.  You know the kind of stuff we want.  Instead of have us bid against each other, how about a list of stuff, and folks can pledge money to get particular things in the video.

You've said you've done this before. Where?  Can you point us at a forum where this has worked, so we can all get a better idea of how that went down?

You guys do great work, and I would love to get a custom from you guys. But not like this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kamelmann, Revan
More
17 Mar 2019 19:30 #63259 by Bluestone

Ffejl wrote: I'm sorry, but the math and process here isn't making a lot of sense.

You're movies are around 7 minutes.  That means you're charge about $850 a minute for a custom.  For sure, your production values are quite high, and it's a premium product.  But that's super crazy.  I've order low-production value stuff from sole proprietor C4S sites, and paid about $250 for a 15 min video, about $17/minute.  I've order 20 minutes videos from well known adult producers with name-brand adult actresses, and paid $1,400, or $70 per.  The Battle For Earth, a company much like yours in terms of fetish and quality, lays out custom costs on their website, and it's about $3,500 for a 10 min video, $350 per. You're want more than double anything I've ever heard of.

Second, this bidding process, as mentioned above, is bizarre.  You know the kind of stuff we want.  Instead of have us bid against each other, how about a list of stuff, and folks can pledge money to get particular things in the video.

You've said you've done this before. Where?  Can you point us at a forum where this has worked, so we can all get a better idea of how that went down?

You guys do great work, and I would love to get a custom from you guys. But not like this.

Well, like I said before, you can't very well look at such a project only in terms of how many dollars per minute, but if you did, assuming a 10 minute video, our costs to produce same would be $600 per minute, and yes $850 per minute for a 7 minute video, because it would cost us $6,000 for cast, crew and location; however, we are not charging $600 to $850 per minute, because we assume that we'll be able to retail the product. We are only charging contributors half of the total cost, i.e. $3,000, or $300 to $425 per minute. So, we are not very far off from your "The Battle For Earth" figures above. 

It may be offensive to most of the people here, but one of the forums that has embraced this Group Custom concept is the Femme Fatalities form, which has paid these prices for several customs featuring the death of the heroines... because that is their fetish. If you wish to see how the process worked and the results, here are links to the threads for the following customs:

"Supernova 21: Dark Nova":
Contribution Thread: femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=15553
Final Release Thread: femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=15730 (Page 6 sets out the Contributor Release)

"Supernova 22: Hunted":
Contributor Thread: femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=15912
Release Thread: femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php...967&p=107424#p107424 
(Page 3 sets out the Contributor Release)

Your idea about us setting out the elements and seeing if someone will pledge for them is interesting, but doesn't really give you guys what you want. We found with the Peril forums that we really didn't know what the fans would find worth the price. For example, the request for a smaller chloroform rag was something that we would have never come up with, but a fan wanted this so much that he was willing to contribute. I mean, who are we to decide what you would like to see. Some contributors do not even want to post their requests and instead email them to me (DDGBluestone@hotmail.com). So, just reading this forum would not bring such wants to our attention.

Finally, we are making this offer for your benefit, not our own, because it is obviously much easier for us to fund a group custom on the Femme Fatalities Forum than here. Plus, if you check out the above threads, you'll see that there was also a lot of interest, and therefore sales, in getting the retail version of this custom video. Not sure if retail sales from this forum would come anywhere close to allowing us to break even on this project, i.e. covering the $3,000 that we are fronting. That would take 120 sales! Is there sufficient interest on this forum to attract 20-30 contributors plus 120 additional retail purchasers? Well, I guess we'll see. We're willing to take the chance and move forward with this project, but the ball is squarely in your court.

Blue
  • Bluestone
More
18 Mar 2019 07:13 #63264 by Director B
To break it down simply, people pay for what they want to see in the video, once we have enough pledges we collect the money and create a story around all your wants, super breath, throat lifts, etc, etc. The people that have paid for a certain want will not only get the video but loads of extras, shots that were not used, bloopers if any and vidcaps, they will also be the first people to get the video before it's released to the public, But the most important thing is you guys get what you want to see in the video instead of hoping they'll be a video that has already been made. That's it. Other details I'm sure Blue will be able to answer but that's it in a nutshell. 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395
More
19 Mar 2019 02:35 #63269 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Bluestone Girl Power Group Custom Video!
If you want to know which one to do, I would recommend setting a poll up on this forum. Based on the results of said poll, setup a Kickstarter for the project. Layout a tiered system of benefits (i.e. $100 gets you X, $200 gets you X plus Y, etc). The pledges are more enforceable rather than somebody promises money on a forum (no offense to those already pledged). It also benefits the supporters. If the Kickstarter does not make its goal, then no money is taken out of their wallets to pay for a project that won't happen.

When I speak of tiered rewards, I am thinking something like :

$10 - You get the film
$100 - You get the film and can request a specific action to happen (i.e. superbreath, flight, bar bending, etc)
$200 - You get the film, request an action, photoshopped image of actress in costume doing something super (like seen in previous posts)
$500 - You get the film, request an action, character image, personalized thank you video
$1000 - All the above plus something else?

You can also upload update videos on the Kickstarter film about filming so paying customers are aware of what is happening.
More
19 Mar 2019 04:02 #63270 by Bluestone
Well, it certainly sounds like a lot of work just to gauge whether or not there is sufficient interest on this forum for a quality Girl Power video. So, we won't be taking that approach, but thanks for the well thought out suggestion.

We'll wait and see of sufficient forum members are interested in our proposal, and if not, we will shelve the idea and concentrate once again on the other larger markets. 

Blue
  • Bluestone
More
21 Mar 2019 08:56 - 21 Mar 2019 08:57 #63300 by Director B
Wow, it looks like this is dead before it's started, nobody can say we didn't try and it's a good deal as well, paying for the exact fetish you as a paying customer want, shot how you want it, paying customers will also get extras, stills, bloopers, extra footage, behind the scenes footage. Never mind. Onwards! :-) 

This message has an attachment image.

Last edit: 21 Mar 2019 08:57 by Director B.
More
21 Mar 2019 11:55 #63305 by Markiehoe
I have had it with you Director B.
You are an arrogant.
$100 for a 7 minute video is not trying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kamelmann, Ravens_ghost, kikass2014
More
21 Mar 2019 14:37 #63307 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Bluestone Girl Power Group Custom Video!

Director B wrote: Wow, it looks like this is dead before it's started, nobody can say we didn't try and it's a good deal as well, paying for the exact fetish you as a paying customer want, shot how you want it, paying customers will also get extras, stills, bloopers, extra footage, behind the scenes footage. Never mind. Onwards! :-) 

Dude, it's only been a week. I just saw this thread a couple of days ago and have been considering what "element" I might want my $100 to go toward. Not to mention where I'm going to get the $100 from... I'm sure others are in the same boat.

To be honest, $3000 does seem a little steep. I've paid for Customs outright by myself for way less than that. Not sure how much of the actual costs they covered themselves though.

I appreciate you trying this approach. I think it could work given enough time. Hopefully, we can come back to this at some point in the future and your still able to do it.
More
21 Mar 2019 18:35 - 21 Mar 2019 18:36 #63310 by Caylane
Replied by Caylane on topic Bluestone Girl Power Group Custom Video!

Markiehoe wrote: I have had it with you Director B.
You are an arrogant.
$100 for a 7 minute video is not trying.

I’m really glad someone said it.
Last edit: 21 Mar 2019 18:36 by Caylane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe
More
21 Mar 2019 19:54 #63312 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Bluestone Girl Power Group Custom Video!
Would all the videos revolve around Bluestone characters? I'm guessing they would. THere wouldn't be generic type characters with other costumes performing feats of strength?

I could watch a whole movie of just having Melody bending and breaking things with like minimal story and one other person in the video. That's all I need.
More
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds