Amount

Beautiful Lynda Carter montage

07 Oct 2020 14:37 #69459 by Monty
Beautiful Lynda Carter montage was created by Monty
She really is stunning...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, slim36, Ravens_ghost, rednecko, aguilauno, Markiehoe, guimachajo1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Monty
  • Monty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
08 Oct 2020 11:36 - 08 Oct 2020 11:55 #69463 by slim36
Replied by slim36 on topic Beautiful Lynda Carter montage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynda_Carter
Also photos from cosmetic ad campaigns in 1980s
www.vintag.es/2019/04/lynda-carter-modeling-for-maybelline.html

Of course any of those cosmetic products could have a Black Ops version offering enhanced strength, speed and healing with side effects improving cosmetic beauty and vitality
The redacted part of the ad text: 
"I love the feeling of vitality and strength after applying Special Product 4.  I feel like jumping onto rooftops with joy.   I can take on tasks that would take an entire crew hours, all by myself! It makes me feel like a real Wonder Woman"

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 08 Oct 2020 11:55 by slim36.
The following user(s) said Thank You: guimachajo1

More
12 Oct 2020 02:02 #69486 by guimachajo1
Replied by guimachajo1 on topic Beautiful Lynda Carter montage
Lynda carter is beautiful.By watching those videos, I can say that, if 40 or more years ago, they would have put that series on TVE1 or on the U.H.F. (the only two TV channels in Spain in the 70s and 80s), it would have been a revolution, comparable to when they put Charlie's Angels

.Or, more, I think she had been hired to act in shows like "applause" or the "1,2,3, answer again"comic publishers such as Bruguera or Editorial Valenciana would have brought their comics to newsstands and I think it would have become a symbol of the changes of those years, transition, the movement in my country

More
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds