Amount

Superheroine Strength Features

10 Apr 2021 06:41 - 10 Apr 2021 06:48 #70960 by Monty
Superheroine Strength Features was created by Monty
I think it is her new golden belt that has given the blonde beauty super strength.
Awesome stuff as she explores her new powers in amazement.

Last edit: 10 Apr 2021 06:48 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, jyache, rednecko, aguilauno, Markiehoe, CANNNNIS, Slim0926, veggicidal, thebigguy01

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Monty
  • Monty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 Apr 2021 02:08 #70981 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Superheroine Strength Features
What is this from? I remember seeing this clip years ago with the same bad frame rate. It looked promising but I could never discover the original source.

More
11 Apr 2021 06:00 #70982 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Superheroine Strength Features
No idea where she has come from, but she is pretty amazing!
I think it may have been a one-off episode, rather than a continual show (I wish it was.)

• Monty
  • Monty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 Apr 2021 14:00 #70985 by italy877
Replied by italy877 on topic Superheroine Strength Features
If I remember correctly it's from a website called Superheroine demise that ran from 1998 to like 2010 it was one of the first Superheroine websites out there at the time....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monty

More
11 Apr 2021 21:03 #70988 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Superheroine Strength Features
It is funny how the website is long gone but the content continues to float around the Internet. That explains the low frame rate in the video too.

It reminds me of a website from well over a decade ago called redhotheroines. I was exploring the idea of starting a website so I had done some research into it. The site featured several comics, maybe half dozen, that were drawn by one or more artists based in Brazil. I don't know who started the website but it died out very quickly. I don't think any of the comics got a second issue and the site worked on a monthly subscription basis. I found the comic artists easier than I found the original site creator.

If you look up "Superia" in Google, you will likely come across the site's Supergirl style comic. Considering the various comic websites out there for various fetishes, I am surprised that it failed so quickly. However, like this low frame rate video, the comics from the old site still circulate around the Internet even though the original site is long gone.

More
11 Apr 2021 23:36 #70990 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Superheroine Strength Features
I remember RedHotHeroines.  It was started by a person who referred to him/herself as "Daz".  I remember "Superia" and also the character "Superstar," who was Brittney Spears analogue who was also a super heroine.  I actually subscribed and even discussed with Daz helping out with the writing, but it did go under really fast.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monty

More
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds