Amount

www.superwomanlinks.com

08 May 2005 15:32 #1085 by alexbutton8878
www.superwomanlinks.com was created by alexbutton8878
Hello,

I'm new to this superwoman genre having really just discovered my liking of super women and super strong women recently whilst surfing the web.

I can't tell you how valuable this forum and other forums like it are, and to repay to all the contributors and web masters I thought I'd put together a new website that I really hope you will enjoy.

www.superwomanlinks.com

I built this website a few weeks ago, and since then I've spent every evening putting on as many links I could to websites I think appropriate.

The site is really simple, and all you do is either search for a link, or you can drill down to a list of the ones you want by using the filter drop downs.

I think there's around 600 links in there at the moment, but there are SO many more sites out there that I just don't have the time to enter into the database.

So, I've added a Submit button which will allow webmasters and normal users to upload all the details of their site or their favourite website to the database. I get to approve it before it goes live to ensure the site is relevant and all the categories are relevant.

I really hope you think this is a valuable resource, and I hope that you guys will use it as much as you can.

I would also ask webmasters to link to the site because it will then ensure that users like me are able to enjoy a wide variety of super heroine websites.

Thanks

Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• alexbutton8878
  • alexbutton8878's Avatar Topic Author
More
09 May 2005 10:26 #1097 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: www.superwomanlinks.com
Great looking resource, Alex. Could we place a link on the superwomenmania front page ( www.superwomenmania.com ) ?

admin.

More
09 May 2005 13:30 #1099 by alexbutton8878
Replied by alexbutton8878 on topic Re: www.superwomanlinks.com
Of course! The more people know about it, the more webmasters will submit their websites to it, and then this in turn benefits everyone.

• alexbutton8878
  • alexbutton8878's Avatar Topic Author
More
24 Sep 2006 21:10 #6883 by Doctor Robo
Replied by Doctor Robo on topic Re: www.superwomanlinks.com

Of course! The more people know about it, the more webmasters will submit their websites to it, and then this in turn benefits everyone.

Hello Alex. I have submitted a site (HIPComix) for approval. Please let me know if you need anything else from me. Thanks.

More
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds