Amount

Superheroinefilms.com

27 Mar 2008 17:26 #11998 by Sarge395
Superheroinefilms.com was created by Sarge395
www.superheroinefilms.com/

Hmm, anyone have any more information? Costume looks familiar. Model looks new. Of course my memory is fuzzy. So many Supergirls, so little time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarge395
  • Sarge395's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
27 Mar 2008 19:12 #11999 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: Superheroinefilms.com
The costume definitely looks like the one used extensively on supersexyheroines.com. Maybe he's launching a new site for the videos since he has very few on supersexyheroines?

Any comment JonX?

More
27 Mar 2008 19:17 #12000 by paulsamiga
Replied by paulsamiga on topic Re: Superheroinefilms.com
Nice find there Sarge. Can't wait for this site to open its doors. :D

It looks like its from supersexyheroine.com
Can someone confirm this?

More
27 Mar 2008 20:51 #12003 by Bully_pup
Replied by Bully_pup on topic Re: Superheroinefilms.com
Very cool! Can't wait to see what they've got cooking!

More
27 Mar 2008 22:11 #12004 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: Superheroinefilms.com
I'm guessing video by the url alone.

Yes, costume looks like SSH design or copy.

• Sarge395
More
28 Mar 2008 08:13 #12007 by JonX
Replied by JonX on topic Re: Superheroinefilms.com
Well I can confirm that the costume belongs to me, but the website is not mine!

I don't want to steal anyone's thunder so I'll tell you what little I know and let SuperheroineFilms,com update every when it's time.

Some guys got in touch with me quite a few months ago now asking whether we could team up in making some short movies in the superheroine genre. Of course I said yes, but because of time and family constraints the best I could manage was the lending of costumes.

So before you ask I have no idea when the site will go live, what type of billing model they'll use (subscription or pay-per-download), price, or anything.

All I know is that I read the script of their first movie and it looks good, and both actresses are hot! One of them I'm trying to get into SuperSexyHeroines.com

Like I say, I'll try and get more information, but I reckon one of the guys will be on here soon. I told them that this was the main superheroine forum on the web.

So, I'm as excited as you guys are! I'm just hoping they'll launch it soon!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

More
28 Mar 2008 14:14 #12010 by Sarge395
"All I know is that I read the script of their first movie and it looks good, and both actresses are hot! One of them I'm trying to get into SuperSexyHeroines.com "

Jon, keep up your strict quality control procedures there at SSH. We don't want a nonconforming product to make it through the door!

:P

• Sarge395
More
28 Mar 2008 14:44 #12011 by JonX
I can assure you, I take quality assurance very seriously :lol:

More
29 Mar 2008 19:43 #12026 by bigbrian
Replied by bigbrian on topic Re: Superheroinefilms.com
hay jon in the script you read will there be any superoheroines transformations in it?

More
30 Mar 2008 09:24 #12030 by JonX
I distinctly remember there was one right at the beginning - not sure about the last parts of the film, but in the script at least, there was a transformation. How they actually DO that transformation, I don't know.

I may be getting the 'first cut' sometime soon so I may have some more news then.

fingers crossed though, eh?

More
30 Mar 2008 23:00 #12038 by Bully_pup
Replied by Bully_pup on topic Re: Superheroinefilms.com
Very Cool Jon!
Thanks for keeping us in "The Loop"
Looking forward to it!

bully_pup -- Kelly

More
31 Mar 2008 23:21 #12045 by mo
Replied by mo on topic Re: Superheroinefilms.com
Wow! I can't wait to see what this is all about..Jon you should bribe them and get them to stick a preview on youtube or no more costume lending!:)

More
11 Apr 2008 19:09 #12127 by mo
I can't stand it! Does anyone have any more news on this?! I just have a hunch that this is going to be amazing

More
14 Apr 2008 00:27 #12137 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Re: Superheroinefilms.com
I don't know anymore than anyone else, but I have some free time so let's speculate for a moment. I should state that I am looking forward to seeing what this is all about.

Main site comments regarding the picture as "Superwoman: Intoxication" with the above line "Movies featuring the sexiest superheroines and strong girls."

Critical keyword: "Intoxication"

This could mean a lot of things. Drunk supergirl on a rampage, supergirl drunk on power, supergirl beating up a drunk, or supergirl fighting someone intoxicated with superpowers.

The fact that they mention "strong girls" and contacted JonX about renting his costume collection are also key items. There are a lot of people and other sites they could have contacted, but the fact is was JonX indicates an interest or affinity with his own work. So we can probably look at the stories on JonX's site as a guide to what their stories might reflect.

JonX also mentioned that they have two girls for models so we are probably looking at something where a normal woman takes something that gives her superpowers. Supergirl then flies in to stop her and save the day. Or something along those lines....

The other scenarios are interesting, but don't seem all that workable. You don't need supergirl to beat up a drunk. In many causes, the drunk does all the hard work for you. Supergirl drunk on power could work well, but would work best if it was someone just imbued with powers rather than someone who has had them for a while. A drunk supergirl would be interesting and a bit frightening at the same time, although you would probably have to do some explaining on how a being who is powerful enough to stop bullets, explosives, and so forth can be taken out by drinking too much Guinness. Speaking of which, exactly how much would actually be required in order to get her drunk in the first place? I would assume several kegs would be in order to say the least.

There are a few other possibilities, but them seem even more remote so I won't bother discussing them.

Look forward to the site. Hope to see a trailer or some still images sometime soon so we can get a better idea what to expect and a teaser for what is to come.

More
14 Apr 2008 20:53 #12147 by mo

supergirl beating up a drunk, or supergirl fighting someone intoxicated with superpowers.

I'm liking the speculation and I would be a very happy man if they used this idea:)

More
28 May 2008 14:03 #12437 by jdrock24
Well, here it is May 28th and still no update. I guess they'll have to change their front page to "June 2008" here shortly.

More
05 Jul 2008 20:08 #12787 by Sarge395
Missed June and now into July.

Hopefully the mission has not been scrubbed but just delayed.

• Sarge395
More
29 Jul 2008 14:45 #13047 by jdrock24
And on into August we go...

More
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds