Amount

Detrin-City (IRC-Chat)

31 Jul 2009 20:17 #16293 by Risatara
Detrin-City (IRC-Chat) was created by Risatara
Hi,
okay, mostly Im a lurker, not many posts, but I think the page I want to promote is on topic. If its not, I'll live with the consequences.

There was a Superwoman-Themed RP-IRC-Chat some years ago. It was called Metro-City-College IIRC. That Chat died as so many did, I dont know if there is a new one around anywhere for RPs of that kind, if there is, please tell me.
But I created one myself, now. It is an IRC-Channel but it has a website, too, even if its only two little sites letting you login to the chat til now. If some people come by, I have a few ideas about a page to it, too, but nothing too special.
Why another Chat, since some pages have those, you may ask. Yes, some have those, but those are Web- or Flash-Chats. So you cant login using IRC-Programs. Even IM-Programs can do it, I just think it would be a little easier for some people to get in. On the other hand the Java-Applet on the side helps people who dont know much about computers to get in easily.
With this thing I hope to get more people into the room, since many people can join easily by starting their IM-Program (i.e. Pidgin can do it) and others can join via the webpage, if they have Java.

OK, I hope you visit me at detrincity.my-place.us/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Risatara
  • Risatara's Avatar Topic Author
More
31 Jul 2009 23:16 #16294 by eavatar
Replied by eavatar on topic Re: Detrin-City (IRC-Chat)
Nice iniciative. Now we just need form a group and even get into some more traditional rp sessions

Going ahead is the only one way to go to the future.

More
31 Jul 2009 23:50 #16295 by Risatara
Replied by Risatara on topic Re: Detrin-City (IRC-Chat)
OK, there was a little error, that you couldn't join with an empty password, so I corrected that, it should work now.

• Risatara
  • Risatara's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds