Amount

Story blog

26 Mar 2014 04:32 #35915 by Caylane
Replied by Caylane on topic Story blog
Great to hear! Its a shame that RPol thing you had going stopped though!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Mar 2014 08:47 #35919 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Story blog

Dunnere1 wrote: Finally finished! Notthrilled with it but I hated leaving the girls hanging.

I'm kind of sad to see this one ending, but it has been a great run. Dunnere, if you want to upload a full version of your story in the Library it will be very welcome.

• Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
26 Mar 2014 21:20 #35940 by Grayface
Replied by Grayface on topic Story blog

Dunnere1 wrote: Finally finished! Notthrilled with it but I hated leaving the girls hanging.

It's always sad when a good story comes to an end. But a good story wouldnt be good if it didn't have an ending.

More
02 Jun 2014 00:44 #36693 by Caylane
Just read your start of your new story on your blog. Loved it! Cant wait for more!

More
22 Jun 2014 08:08 #36933 by deathgeonous
Replied by deathgeonous on topic Story blog
Just a quick question, was 'The Maid's Game?' a one shot, or will there be more?

More
29 Jun 2014 02:49 #37056 by Jabbrwock
Replied by Jabbrwock on topic Story blog
Since nobody mentioned it, there's another story on the blog now. Not part of The Maid's Game or It's All Just a Game, seems like a stand alone. Good read, and nice to see an author putting out more good stuff after his first story is finished.

More
29 Jun 2014 08:05 #37060 by anonxyzus
Replied by anonxyzus on topic Story blog
Where is the story blog and how is it accessed?

More
29 Jun 2014 09:27 #37061 by deathgeonous
First page, first post has a link.

More
29 Jun 2014 09:59 #37062 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Story blog
here is the link from the first page.

supergamergirl.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-beginning.html

Fats

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
25 Jul 2014 22:52 #37477 by Thoth
Replied by Thoth on topic Story blog
I don't know how often Dunnere1 checks in here but I just want to say to him that I really hope he continues the Maid Game and Accidental Hero. I think I speak for a lot of people here when I say that those are some really fantastic stories and we'd love to see them continue.

More
26 Jul 2014 01:07 #37479 by Jabbrwock
Accidental Hero felt like a finished story. Don't get me wrong, there is room for a sequel, but it didn't feel like it needed a sequel, just like it left room for one.

The Maid Game just didn't catch my interest. I've always been more interested in stories about women who make their own opportunities than those who luck into power somebody else paid for or just had by birth. Good story, just not a good story for me.

Now, the original story on that blog is flat out amazing and I'm sad it lost its creator's attention. At least he brought it to a close so we got to see the end, but it would have been so awesome to have the writer fully engaged the whole time.

More
26 Jul 2014 02:09 #37480 by Thoth
Replied by Thoth on topic Story blog
I think the Maid Game could go interesting places. I'd really love to see him do a re write of his original story. As for Accidental Hero even though it does kind of wrap up I just think there is a lot left that could be played around with, the power differential between Karen and Amy, the hidden mental powers, the fact that Karen has the information to make more people like them. I just think there's a lot more I'd really like to see him explore and heck if he doesn't want to I'd be willing to give it a shot, or anybody else on this site. But I'd really rather let him do it.

More
26 Jul 2014 03:47 #37482 by Jabbrwock

Thoth wrote: I think the Maid Game could go interesting places. I'd really love to see him do a re write of his original story. As for Accidental Hero even though it does kind of wrap up I just think there is a lot left that could be played around with, the power differential between Karen and Amy, the hidden mental powers, the fact that Karen has the information to make more people like them. I just think there's a lot more I'd really like to see him explore and heck if he doesn't want to I'd be willing to give it a shot, or anybody else on this site. But I'd really rather let him do it.

I think if there's one thing we've seen it's that he can write a great story, period. Even the Maid Game, which was not my cup of tea, was still really good. I'm personally happy to see him writing whatever gets his creative juices flowing.

More
31 Jul 2014 02:15 #37570 by Dunnere1
Replied by Dunnere1 on topic Story blog
Finally got another installment of The Maid' s Game up. I'll probably end it there, as I am working on another story at present.
supergamergirl.blogspot.com/2014/07/at-f...oyne-was-nearly.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan

• Dunnere1
  • Dunnere1's Avatar Topic Author
More
31 Jul 2014 05:25 #37572 by Caylane
Was a great read! Cant to see if she has pther powers or not!

More
31 Jul 2014 06:32 #37573 by circes_cup
Replied by circes_cup on topic Story blog
Nicely done! And I liked the twist at the end.

More
02 Aug 2014 10:32 #37598 by deathgeonous
Nice to see a part two, sad to hear a part three is a long time if ever coming though. Ah well, looking forward to what you have planned next though.

More
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds