Amount

Sinsationals - A new superheroine comic!

29 May 2013 23:22 #31757 by sintheticreality
Sinsationals - A new superheroine comic! was created by sintheticreality
The Kickstarter campaign for my self-published superhero comic, Sinsationals, is live!

Sinsationals #0 Kickstarter!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

If you see any rewards you like, feel free to pledge!

You can also share the following link on your social media sites!

HTML link: www.kickstarter.com/projects/67830803/si...-comic-book-by-shade
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, Agent00Soul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sintheticreality
  • sintheticreality's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 Sep 2013 12:50 #32983 by j2001
Replied by j2001 on topic Sinsationals - A new superheroine comic!
Sinsationals #0 is available for pre-order on sinsationals.net/store.html
It's just 3$ for the 36-page digital issue (5$ for the physical copy)!

I've also found this short Q&A on shade's dA, so I'm posting it here

Q. Is the low price issue #0 a one off and the others will be a little more?
A. I think the prices for future issues will be the same for both digital and physical. I'll be self-publishing so I'll be pushing digital sales more since the publishing cost is zero. Physical will cost me close to $3 per issue so to turn a profit that's sensible, the $4.99 price should stick.

Q. Really like what I see in the art since I am a big comic book fan. I will comment on the writing style after I've read the issue. (Can't review what I haven't read).
A. Thanks! I'm always aiming to improve with every page as I see faults constantly that need improving. I'm hoping the writing will be up to snuff in issue #0, but since it's an origin issue there really won't be any interaction with the girls which is where things will really get good. Issue 0 sets up the first story arc where they all meet for the first time. Issue 0 is basically a flashback and then issue 1 will start in "present day" showing the girls in their individuals circumstances.

Q.When the issues are released in digital format what file will they be?
A. I'll release in multiple formats, like PDF and CBR.

Q. I'm looking forward to seeing the story about Big Girl. I've read that you have BIG plans for her and I know you won't reveal anything so that there are no spoilers. Can you not even give us a tiny hint?
A. Cool! Well, I have the first 4-5 story arcs plotted out so I know basically where each character will begin and end and what their individual story arcs will be. Each Sinsational has something they want and the goal is for them to go through their own journeys, culminating in the final story arc where their individual stories are resolved.
In regards to Big Girl I will expand on her origin, the background of the genie and the lamp, her own personal fears and insecurities and how her new gift(or curse, as she sees it) helps her in her journey. Big Girl has a lot of personal demons to conquer. It's tough to say anything without spoiling things, but I'll just say that the overall plan is to start issue 0 with just the core cast of Sinsationals, with them coming into this world, and then a massive cast of characters will be introduced around them, introducing new challenges. She starts issue 1 as a scared little girl in a giant woman's body, but she grows(no pun intended) as the story progresses. By the end of it I want readers to love Big Girl for who she is and not just think she's a hot giantess. lol

More
21 Sep 2013 00:39 #33129 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Sinsationals - A new superheroine comic!
Hi everyone.

I ordered today for online comic book "Sinsationals" issue # 0. I paid with Paypal and checked that I've been charged on my account for $3 but I still not receive any link to download the comic ! :angry: :angry:
Hope this is not a scam !

I send a mail to Artof Shade and waiting for the answer.
Did someone else had the same problem ?

More
21 Sep 2013 01:47 - 21 Sep 2013 15:56 #33130 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Sinsationals - A new superheroine comic!
It says pre-order, which means you'll get it when it's released. Don't know why he's taking payment in advance, kinda seedy.
Last edit: 21 Sep 2013 15:56 by steelknight3000.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
21 Sep 2013 03:18 #33132 by shade1
Replied by shade1 on topic Sinsationals - A new superheroine comic!
I'm definitely not the person to invent the concept of pre-ordering. Pre-ordering is obviously an option for those who want to secure a product early, as well as receiving some sort of perk for their faith in the product. In regards to Sinsationals #0, pre-orders include the additional free content of a digital "Behind-The-Scenes" sketchbook showing doodles and preliminary sketch work connected to the comic. This content is exclusive to pre-orders and won't be available once the comic is publicly available.

If anyone is on the fence about pre-ordering I'd just weigh your options. If you think it's a scam of some kind, absolutely do not pre-order the comic at all.

Cheers,
Shade
sinsationals.net

More
21 Sep 2013 18:13 #33139 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Sinsationals - A new superheroine comic!
The problem is solved. It was my fault, my english is not very good and I didn't understand exactly what meaning "pre-ordering"
Shade answer me quickly then made all necessary, so I'm still very interested by his comic. :)
I'm Sorry. :blush:

More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds