Amount:

Interesting New Original Superheroine Story

06 Dec 2013 03:14 #34595 by sg2ww
I thought this was interesting: simonlmoore.deviantart.com/art/Code-Name...-Chapter-1-416515599

Very good start.
The following user(s) said Thank You: castor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sg2ww
  • sg2ww's Avatar Topic Author
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
More
06 Dec 2013 05:20 #34596 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Interesting New Original Superheroine Story
This is pretty clever.

it does a good job of making a realistic world out of an intresting setting- the little details of the maps the hunger-it all works. The idea of the characters seem pretty neat to with a kind of intresting sence of how superheros kind of meet earthly authority(though the particulars of it do ring a tad false-saving anyones life in war seems not something you would get chewed out for). The one real problem i had it felt a little bit like setup- would have a liked a touch more of plot in it. But then agian its a good almost comic story. Hope to see more.

and theres no rule that says I can't be posted on deviant art and here to.

• castor
  • Uberposter of Distinction
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
06 Dec 2013 10:01 #34597 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Interesting New Original Superheroine Story

castor wrote: and theres no rule that says I can't be posted on deviant art and here to.

Except that we need the explicit permission of the original author.

Posting another author stories without his/hers explicit consent is a violation of the general principle that an author maintain full control over his/hers work, including publication.

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds