Amount

Female Future

21 Aug 2014 20:53 #37816 by hunterbr2001
Female Future was created by hunterbr2001
Is something new coming?
thefemalefuture.com/

I think everything with supergirls is welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• hunterbr2001
  • hunterbr2001's Avatar Topic Author
More
21 Aug 2014 22:30 #37817 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Female Future
superheroines.net offshoot maybe?

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
21 Aug 2014 23:12 #37818 by enchantederotica
Replied by enchantederotica on topic Female Future
Sounds like my series Supernaturals...

"It has been three years since strange beams of light rained down from the stars and granted random women magical abilities, abilities that are turning the world on its head. The world's governments do not know what to do as average housewives, secretaries, and college freshman are randomly selected and blessed with superpowers. Fearing these girls, hate and jealousy run rampant against those many of these women whom the world now refers to as Supernaturals. No longer stepping out and identify themselves, they remain among us in hiding, many so scared that they will not even tell their husbands, boyfriends, parents, or employers. It is in this world that a happily married, world-famous super-model named Tiffany struggles with her growing superpowers, powers that have not stopped multiplying since she was first struck by light three years ago. While she has told her loving husband of her 'problem', she has told no one else, keeping her powers secret while continuing life as a model. As Tiffany's powers continue to grow, so do the powers of other women around the world including recent college grad and party lover Sarah, bored housewives and next-door-neighbors Jessica and Alice who decide use their shared powers to start a lesbian affair with each other while their oblivious husbands are away, stay-at-home housewife and mother of two Rebecca who longs to use her new powers to be as free and as beautiful as possible and relive her lost youth, and Jasmine: a woman who has decided that she is in fact a goddess and started her own cult of followers. What will happen to the lives of these strangers as their powers multiply over and over again with each passing day? And what will become of Kelly: a college freshman who is the latest to be hit by the magical light from outerspace? How will her life be changed now that she has supernatural powers?"

Supernautral women with superpowered sex-drives: www.enchantederotica.com

• enchantederotica
More
22 Aug 2014 15:01 #37820 by Susan Donym
Replied by Susan Donym on topic Female Future

Sarge395 wrote: superheroines.net offshoot maybe?

Oh geez! Now if there customer service and update schedule only was half as good as there costumes and models. <sigh>

More
22 Aug 2014 17:30 #37828 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Female Future
I'm so excited by this yet so weary about jon's return. No slight towards him at all since reality gets in the way of our hobbies but I just hope he doesn't get my hopes up again with regular updates, etc. However, for some reason, I've always been excited by his sites even though they hardly had the feats of strength I always imagined but he always chose the right actresses that really turned me on so kudos to him!

More
22 Aug 2014 17:36 #37829 by BloodRayne89
Replied by BloodRayne89 on topic Female Future
Definitely not a fan of the goofy costumes, but the premise is interesting.
Keeping my fingers crossed...

More
23 Aug 2014 14:31 #37840 by five_red
Replied by five_red on topic Female Future

Sarge395 wrote: superheroines.net offshoot maybe?

Almost certainly. As has been apparently pointed out already on other forums by tech-savy readers, the new site is hosted at the same place as superheroines.net

R5

More
10 Oct 2014 00:46 #38466 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Female Future
I had signed up somewhat earlier for updates on this site, and I got one yesterday that was outstanding. Their blonde actress (no name) is hands down the best Supergirl model I've ever seen. She isn't shown on their site (which is just a "sign up for updates") now, so there isn't a way to share their material without violating subscription material rules, but I was impressed.

Sorry for the opaque post, but given I'm very rarely interested in genre fan films (and for all I know these movies will suck), their blonde model/actress really blew me away. I'm assuming a number of you are on their distribution list and got the update as well.

Shadar

• shadar
More
10 Oct 2014 09:02 #38471 by dauntingmold
Replied by dauntingmold on topic Female Future
Agreed, I also got the email and the actress does look stunning. I'll be supporting the site, and am really looking forward to the next few weeks with the arrival of not one but two girl power sites with this and Wicked City. Just got to hope the pirates somehow develop a conscience and don't share, but actually support the producers. If you want it, buy it !

More
10 Oct 2014 12:14 #38472 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Female Future
Agreed... content producers should be protected and supported. It's a delicate business, trying to make ends meet while producing quality content. Hopefully their videos won't suck and money will flow. This from someone who isn't usually interested in videos, but I am this time around.

dauntingmold wrote: Agreed, I also got the email and the actress does look stunning. I'll be supporting the site, and am really looking forward to the next few weeks with the arrival of not one but two girl power sites with this and Wicked City. Just got to hope the pirates somehow develop a conscience and don't share, but actually support the producers. If you want it, buy it !

• shadar
More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds