Amount

Enchanted Erotica : Supernaturals #1 Available

09 Sep 2014 23:28 #38068 by enchantederotica
Enchanted Erotica : Supernaturals #1 Available was created by enchantederotica
Finally getting back to writing, and I’m happy to have finally fixed and re-released Supernaturals Chapter #1: A World Of Secrets. Bare in mind that my stories are centered around erotic elements and sexual situations, so 18+ only. (Don’t ruin it, kiddos.)

“Supernaturals” is in a similar vein of X-Men (select people with superpowers are feared by the masses), yet the number of Supernaturals is very few, they are randomly ‘hit by a beam of light and given powers’, and they are all women. Because society seems to fear Supernaturals, girls and women who are suddenly hit by The Beam of Light (which happens as little as 3-4 times a year) never reveal their powers and instead hide among us. My series begins 3 years after the first Supernaturals came about and follows separate women from all walks of life (a mother, a teenager, two newlyweds/neighbors, a party girl, a former secretary, and a world-famous supermodel Tiffany Martin ... our main character). The world has changed because of the existence of these women, women who the masses/society think have all been killed by radicals/paranoid people. However (spoiler alert... not really... you find out right away), the truth is that with each passing day, the women who have NOT revealed themselves to the world and NOT been murdered early after having been given a random superpower that their powers have continued to grow, multiply, and develop.

Which brings me back to Tiffany Martin: the world famous supermodel who was one of the first Supernaturals to come into being ... and the only one who survived the ‘first round’. She’s married. She’s famous. She’s rich. She’s gorgeous. Now she has superpowers. But after 3 years of hiding in plain sight ... how powerful is she?

Start reading Supernaturals! I’ve got many more chapters planned, and yes while I love to write erotica ... there is some super-girl / action in there for those of you who like that as well. Enjoy!

(18+ ONLY ... seriously.)

Supernaturals Main Page

Supernautral women with superpowered sex-drives: www.enchantederotica.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SuperLinks, veggicidal2, tranquinha, Dunnere1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• enchantederotica
  • enchantederotica's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 Sep 2014 22:46 #38148 by enchantederotica
Replied by enchantederotica on topic Enchanted Erotica : Supernaturals #1 Available
I have started writing Supernaturals: Chapter 2 about another Supernatural Girl: Sarah Monroe. The story is called ROOMMATE WITH A VIEW and it will be both Sarah’s brief origin story, and how she uses her Supernatural status to mentally and literally fuck with her roommates. I already have two other stories for Sarah planned as well with more to come as I keep writing.

Sarah Monroe is a sexy, arrogant, egotistical snob. In college she partied hard with her sorority sisters Lisa and Mia and was well known for being a stereotypical, ultra hot, mega-bitch. She was rude to everyone who she thought of as being as lesser than her, which was basically everyone on campus. To make things worse ... not long after graduation, Sarah was hit by a magical beam of light from outer space and given power over atoms: she can change and move atoms as she sees fit, which translates into a plethora of abilities.

1) Sarah can CHANGE her own atoms into anything she wants: glass, diamond, water, steel, or air.
2) Sarah can discard her atoms and turn into a cat, a spider, an ant, or even concentrate her entire essence into a single atom and exist as basically nothing.
3) After discarding atoms, Sarah must then STEAL atoms from other things, which means she can take anything such as a shoe, a dinner plate, or even trash, absorb its atoms into her body, gain their atomic mass, and then change their mass into anything else she wants: bigger breasts, longer legs, longer hair... whatever.
4) Because of her control of atoms, this grants Sarah many, many more common abilities such as telekinesis, intangibility, invisibility, teleportation, flight, invulnerability, and instant healing (if she forgets to make herself invulnerable).
5) Sarah’s control over atoms is obviously not limited to herself as she can turn anything (or anyone) into anything else she wants, with or without killing them. She can turn someone into her shoes while keeping their essence intact so she can turn them back into a person later.

Now before you cry “She’s too powerful! How can this be interesting?” ... Sarah does not want anyone knowing she is so powerful because she does not want people paying attention to her for her powers: she wants them to pay attention to her sexiness. If she showed people how powerful she was, they would most likely fear her and try and kill her ... which is just boring in her mind. She doesn’t want to have to rip an entire army apart atom by atom, and she doesn’t want the world to change because of her existence. She wants to just be the Queen of the Clubs and party hard with hot men and women. Other than her friends Lisa and Mia (who benefit from their friend’s powers), she does not want anyone else to think of her as anything other than “the hottest babe on the planet”.

But what if someone tries to take advantage of her? What if the so-called Protectors find out she is a Supernatural and try and kill her? Will Sarah’s wrath be unleashed? Are Lisa and Mia Sarah’s friends ... or her slaves?

Let me know your thoughts/ideas. The only rule I have is that 1) Sarah must try to hide her powers (she isn’t always good about doing that, though ... so revealing her powers to a single person or a soon-to-be vaporized person is no big deal) and 2) Sarah will not kill innocent people. She might throw them through a window or push them out of the way with her mind, but no random murders.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

• enchantederotica
More
18 Sep 2014 00:41 #38151 by castor
Nothing wrong with a little conflict in your story-i would suggest an antagonist-with that powerset maybe something like the soucsers duel from Sword in the Stone. Since your characters tend to morally ambigious-which isn't a bad thing-creating one who isn't can be a nice touch-someone evil for her to go agianst-or good. Both work.

More
18 Sep 2014 04:37 #38153 by fdomfan1
Replied by fdomfan1 on topic Enchanted Erotica : Supernaturals #1 Available
I think this sounds really interesting. I'm hoping to see her be a little bitchy in how she abuses her powers. I'm a huge fan of changing people's bodies against their will, especially M-->F transformations. If she turned a dude who was kind of an asshole into a hot girl I would love that. Definitely look forward to seeing what you do with this.

More
18 Sep 2014 15:19 #38162 by enchantederotica
Replied by enchantederotica on topic Enchanted Erotica : Supernaturals #1 Available
Castor - There are other women she will have conflicts with, but they are not as physical considering she is basically immortal (as are the other girls). They do kill each other a lot, but its more to annoy the other. The conflicts revolve around “those with powers who want to rule mankind” and “those with power who think we should leave mankind alone”. The Magneto VS Prof X debate, you could say.

Fdomfan1 - There will be a few F -> M transformations, but I do not have any M -> F planned. Maybe I’ll sneak one in for ya ;) I can say in Chapter 2, Sarah turns into pancake syrup ... but she does not end up on pancakes ;) ;).

• enchantederotica
More
19 Sep 2014 18:29 #38173 by fdomfan1
Replied by fdomfan1 on topic Enchanted Erotica : Supernaturals #1 Available
Thanks! The kink for me (for whatever reason) has to do with non consensual transformation or transformation as punishment.

For example: In your story The Omnipotent Teen, Hannah punishes the general by giving him chest pains. I would have much rather seen her turn him into a hot girl. Because Hannah doesn't like to hurt people permanently, perhaps she could say if they agree to her demands she'll change him back. In any case, I would have loved something like that and I hope you can squeeze something similar into your new story.

More
19 Sep 2014 19:16 #38175 by enchantederotica
I think that is possible, I just don’t foresee using such power to turn a man into a hot girl. Perhaps a rat or a dog or a rat-dog or something. The future is wide open, though.

• enchantederotica
More
26 Sep 2014 16:25 #38315 by enchantederotica
I’m still waist deep in Chapter 2, 3, and 4, but I have also started Chapter 5 which I think will be a favorite here at SWM. While there is a brief hint of my character Superpowered Supermodel Tiffany Martin using her time-control powers in Chapter 3, she really goes crazy with them in Chapter 5. Tiffany’s newest superpower (among dozens and dozens) is the ability to control time, but she isn’t quite good at it yet. She can do 2 things with time:

1) Freeze time completely throughout the universe while selecting anyone she wants to stay unfrozen. However this power puts a heavy burden on her subconscious and could put her in a coma if she keeps time frozen for more than a few minutes. Handy in dire situations, but she can’t stop time for hours on end.

2) Travel to the past (and back), but only large distances. She cannot travel a few hours or even a few months in the past, but she can travel hundreds of years into the past and then zip back to where she started. It is this superpower that is used in Chapter 5.

Synopsis for Supernaturals Chapter 5 - A Moment In Time

Tiffany Martin is enjoying a quiet evening with her husband when she gets the urge for adventure. While watching television, the super powered supermodel heads to the bathroom not to use it, but to focus her mind and travel back in time 1000 years ... back to medieval England where she is already known as The White Witch. Unfortunately due to her lack of skill with such power, Tiffany misses the last time she was in the past by 7 years. In her mind, she was just there a few days ago, but in the minds of everyone in the past, she has been gone for 7 years: her tower has been looted, the kingdom she had helped reshape with her powers is falling apart, plague is spreading, and the legend of the White Witch is exactly that ... just an old legend of a beautiful witch who wandered the countryside healing the sick and protecting the weak. The peasants miss her. The local Lord needs her help. The thieves and murderers are free to pillage.

Tiffany’s return to the past will be much more grand-scale that her first visit. Before she remained in the shadows and appeared to only a few people, including the local Lord who she took as a lover. But with the Lord now married and the kingdom on the verge of war with The Savages, Tiffany will let everyone know that she has returned and her vengeance on those who had disgraced her home will be swift. She will unleash her superpowers and take up the role of a great magician of unparalleled power. But will her deeds go noticed by history? Can she stay out of our history books yet fix a kingdom long forgotten? Is it even worth it? Is this all just a magical vacation for the super powered supermodel from the future? How long will Tiffany remain in the past?

Love to hear your ideas. I have a few of my own that I know I will be doing. I know that Tiffany will have lots of battles, lots of romances, and she will stand beside the local Lord and his warriors as they prepare for a great war. She will take the role of a sort of “Gandalf” ... only instead of being an old man, she is a mega-hot super-babe who actually does not enjoy wearing clothes (except for maybe a scarf, a cape, some boots, and some gloves).

Chapter 5 Teaser Page (if she is bald, just refresh. Still an error I’m trying to fix.)

• enchantederotica
More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds