Amount

Enchanted Erotica Updates

13 Dec 2015 18:43 #45643 by enchantederotica
Replied by enchantederotica on topic Enchanted Erotica Updates
Access to the old stories will remain until they are converted over.

The Great Roommate = Not changing at all.
Making History = Tiny changes to the opening. Otherwise the same.
Second and Third and Wishful Thinking are going to remain with the Omnipotence series, but will likely be given to a new character Vikki. We'll see.

Suffice to say: no stories are going to LEAVE, but they will eventually be MOVED.

Supernautral women with superpowered sex-drives: www.enchantederotica.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• enchantederotica
  • enchantederotica's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 Dec 2015 03:47 #45680 by enchantederotica

• enchantederotica
More
16 Dec 2015 15:16 #45685 by veggicidal
Replied by veggicidal on topic Enchanted Erotica Updates
Are you ever going to finish "The Amulet?" I remember that one from a long time ago and looked forward to it.

More
18 Dec 2015 05:49 #45723 by enchantederotica
Hm. I don't remember that one. "The Necklace" maybe? I think ideas from that story have been placed in other stories, mainly PLAYING GOD Chapter 2. Also the character from The Necklace Alexis has had her series placed on hold as I feel like PLAYING GOD and SUPERNATURALS are more popular. She is not forgotten as she is one of my favorite characters (and one of my favorite characters I have created who has an extremely hot real-life counterpart).

Alexis is of course a teenage nerd/loner/bookworm whose quest for books leads her too a dusty bookstore where she finds an ancient book of witchcraft which she quickly masters. Before her senior year of high school starts, she becomes a master of magic and an extremely powerful witch with a strong desire to conquer her teachers in classmates with a wide range of spells (telepathy, teleportation, telekinesis, flight, cloning, creation, shapeshifting, intangibility, invincibility), including the ability to steal the appearance of anyone she sees (including a mega-hot supermodel). Her small town and her high school are quickly conquered... thus begging the question: Should this insanely powerful witch set her goals higher? What else can she conquer?

Alexis is ready for school, but NSFW ...
Warning: Spoiler!

Cloning is fun and also NSFW ...

So short answer? No, I don't plan on writing The Necklace ... I will expand upon its original concept ... at a later date. After I finish some of this other, more popular stuff.

• enchantederotica
More
20 Dec 2015 18:59 #45747 by veggicidal
Yeah, maybe it was the Necklace. I just like the idea of a girl suddenly becoming powerful, testing out her powers on the world, and then using it for all kinds of evil.

More
23 Dec 2015 02:27 - 23 Dec 2015 02:30 #45772 by enchantederotica
Then you'll like Kelly in Supernaturals. I am trying to hurry up and get to her introduction. As with all my Supernaturals, they gain one superpower first, and then the longer they live, the more powers they gain. Some girls like Tiffany and Jasmine started with 'lesser powers' (Tiffany: Telepathy, Jasmine: Shapeshifting) while other girls like Sarah were tossed quite powerful abilities at first (Sarah: Control of Atoms).

SPOILERS BELOW!!!

Kelly's power is simply that she knows EVERYTHING ... but upon realizing she knows everything, she knows how to fly, teleport, control people's minds, time travel, make herself 100 feet tall, control gravity ... and is therefore pretty much omnipotent. Yet she is very much a sheltered child of just 18 years of age who was told Supernaturals are evil. But she knows she's not evil and decides to speak out against those who hate Supernaturals (ironically ... becoming 'evil' in the process). She quickly grows tired of humans and decides to conquer them, which upsets a lot of people. She wants to be the hottest, the most loved, the most admired, and the most feared.

Tessa Fowler as the newly-omnipotent teenager Kelly Nichols. NSFW.

Last edit: 23 Dec 2015 02:30 by enchantederotica.

• enchantederotica
More
24 Dec 2015 08:12 #45787 by Caylane
Replied by Caylane on topic Enchanted Erotica Updates
Love the model!
The following user(s) said Thank You: enchantederotica

More
09 Jan 2016 21:07 #45986 by enchantederotica
Finally something new!

www.enchantederotica.com/playinggod

The PLAYING GOD website is up, but not fully functional. I have yet to plug in the ability to read stories or download them, but they will be there soon. They are still available to read on the old site.

Notable things about the new website(s):
- New 'photos' allow me to swap new artwork as it is created. I do have plans for new images.
- Thanks to the haters, Flash has been removed from the site, so no custom features anymore. I will still allow people to change the characters names because that is easy.
- Each series will have its own 'website' of sorts. There will still be a cross over section with select stories that will utilize the custom features. You will not be able to save edited girls (Hannah, Tiffany, etc.), but I will allow you to save your custom girls and drop them into these selected stories.
- Otherwise ... all stories are going to be downloads. Early episodes (chapters) will remain online as well.
- For those (like me) who still love and use Flash, there will be Closets for each character showing off my personal favorite outfits, as well as some select animations. That's coming soon.

I am furiously working on PLAYING GOD #3: COMPANY BENEFITS as well as outlining #4. However I do need to get the websites made for the other 3 series I am pushing ahead with.

Let me know what you like/dislike about the new site set up. Still mulling things around, but I like it as it is for the moment.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lulu

• enchantederotica
More
10 Jan 2016 23:24 #46001 by enchantederotica
MOAR!!!

I have put together the OMNIPOTENCE website. Again, no stories yet, but enjoy previews of the first four Episodes (one old and three brand new)! Hannah, Nika, Erica, and Sabrina are waiting for you. NSFW.

www.enchantederotica.com/omnipotence

• enchantederotica
More
15 Jan 2016 16:03 #46048 by enchantederotica
I feel like this is a GREAT teaser for Hannah's new OMNIPOTENCE series.

This is an excerpt from "Episode 7: The Quest For Peace", and is a Nika-solo/origin story. This is only about 1/5th of what I have planned for this story, but I think it should get some of you interested. There will be more stories that are less sex/more powers ... as well as stories that are extremely sexual (more than some are used to).

Enjoy!

PS: I have not proofed it yet. Sorry.

PPS: I am working on the first 7 Episodes at once! Some are very far along and I anticipate the first 4 being released at the same time.

Seven years before Hannah Deangelo and Erica Milani first had lesbian sex in Hannah’s lavish mansion, and two years before Hannah even met Sabrina Rodriguez, crime boss Jin Shih Huang of the legendary Huang Crime Family was in the midst of watching his family’s empire simply dissolving. While the tired, old, yet insanely wealthy man sat in his large, oak office behind his large, oak desk and looked out the window over his green lawns and rock gardens, he also watched his connections to the biggest of companies severed, robbing him of power and future revenue for his criminal activities. He felt the eyes of his late father and his late grandfather looking down on him in shame for all their great power and seemingly infinite wealth was all vanishing fast. Unanswered phone calls, emails, and lack of response from even his own bodyguards made the crime lord’s massive home a very quiet one, leaving him alone to wonder what was to come next. Slave trade, sex trade, gun running, drug sales, and everything in between was looking to a bad career choice as all his underlings and subordinates were walking away from easy money. They were even unafraid of Huang’s anger, ignoring his threats if they left his criminal empire and instead seeking a more righteous path. The reason for such defiance did not help Huang’s mental state for both had no way to understand it, and seemingly no way to fight against it.

The reason no one wanted to commit any sort of crime, or even be associated with anyone doing anything deemed bad or mean, was out of fear of some little girl in America who, for some reason, had the power to do whatever she pleased. Jin Shih Huang had seen the news footage of this twelve year-old girl, a girl who was younger than his own granddaughter, who seemed to be able to stop bullets with her thoughts, crush tanks with a clench of her tiny fist, and even pick up an entire American aircraft carrier with her skinny, little arms, and he was not afraid of her. He heard the stories of her being able to appear anywhere in the world at any time, create or destroy anything she wanted with a point of her finger, and tap into people’s minds to see what they were thinking, and he still remained vigilant, even if the entire communist nation of China had already pledged allegiance to her and promised to follow her rules. Now that many of Huang’s most loyalist of subordinates had simply fled, claiming to have either been visited by a little American girl who told them to stop doing bad things or feared that this little girl would visit them and destroy them with her odd powers, Huang sat alone in his massive mansion, wondering just how much longer he would be able to keep his millions. Huang saw them all as weak: the Chinese government, the American government for sure, and especially those who once called him ‘master’. Huang was hellbent on finding a way to destroy this little girl so the world could get back to where it belonged: under his control.

“Those are very bad thoughts.” Huang heard a sultry voice say in his mind, a voice that caused him to tense up frantically for there was no one in his large office tucked away inside his giant mansion outside of Hong Kong. “You should not think that way.”

Always with a gun near by, Huang reached into his desk drawer and found a large, silver pistol loaded and ready for use. In the split second he reached for his gun and gripped it in his fat fingers, the crime boss realized he was no longer alone in his large, luxurious office. Standing in the doorway to his lavish office was a woman who was nothing short of a sexual goddess. Wearing a long black cloak which hung from her shoulders and pooled around her black heels, a women who fabulous, short, jet-black hair and white, milky, flawless skin stood in the doorway with wearing but a fabulously large, black bra for her fabulously large breasts, a tiny black thong for her tiny waist, and a long, cloak which was draped over her arms and flowed down behind her. With diamonds around her neck and black stockings riding up her legs all the way to her milky-white thighs, this woman who appeared to be Japanese calmly stood without a care in the world, or without the desire to cover up her scantily clad body. With a set of giant, beautiful breasts beyond compare and tiny, toned body which seemed to be a bit too tiny and toned for having such a gorgeous pair of massive breasts, this woman calmly started to walk into Huang’s oak office, clacking her heels along the hardwood floor before stepping upon his extremely expensive rug. With her giant, bouncy, beautiful breasts jiggling inside her huge, black bra with each step she took, this black-haired woman walked into the office as if it belonged to her, ignoring the grey-haired Chinese man until he finally stopped looking at her extremely full cleavage inside her bra, and demanded to know who she was.

“Who are you?” Huang shouted in Chinese at the Japanese woman in black, entranced by her phenomenal body yet fearful of any face he did not recognize, no matter how gorgeous it was.

“You may call me Nika.” The black-haired woman in the black bra and thong responded in Chinese as well, speaking elegantly and calmly despite the fact there was a gun pointed at her. “I was owned by your grandfather.”

“While I can see you are indeed worth owning, my grandfather died fifty years ago.” Huang laughed. “He left the business to my father even before that, and neither of them mentioned the likes of you. I think that, should they have owned such a … specimen … they might have mentioned it to me before giving me the family business.”

“I know about the demise of your father, and his father. I am sorry to say that you will inherit … me.” The nearly naked woman named Nika answered.

“Gladly.” The gross, old man said, still looking at Nika’s firm thighs, tight abs, and enormous chest.

“Do you enjoy this body?” Nika asked, opening her cloak further so that Huang could see her curves more clearly. “I think it is safe to say I look pretty good for a ninety year-old woman, don’t you think?”

“Ninety? You must be joking.” Huang continued to chuckle. This woman appeared to be no older than thirty, and no matter of fitness, medicine, surgery, or any other concepts known to man would have kept a ninety year old woman looking so perfect, firm, and ravishing.

“Your mind is simple and stubborn, so I will explain myself.” The Japanese woman in the black cloak and lingerie said quite calmly, walking deeper into the office and towards the barrel of the silver pistol without fear. “Despite my new … status … I don’t have a lot of time. I have lots of work to do, but I wanted to make sure the Huang Family was at the top of my list. My name is Nika Yin and yes, I am ninety years-old. I was owned by your father who raped me, beat me, threw me to his friends and guests to do much the same, tortured me, forced me to do many drugs, receive many abortions, and treated my like trash until I became too old for him to find beauty in. He left me to die in the snow over sixty years ago, but I survived. While I could not escape further … misfortune, I will always remember your grandfather as the man who destroyed my life from the start. He took me from my mother. He locked me in cages. He beat me and hurt me and scarred me for life. I was never given a chance … but I was given a second chance, thanks to the little girl.”

“The American girl?” Huang said with anger. “The witch-girl? She sent you? For me?”

“She would not like you calling her that.” Nika said calmly.

The conversation was over. Huang aimed his pistol and shot the nearly naked woman right in the chest. To make sure this beautiful intruder was dead, he shot a second, third, fourth time. Being a criminal his entire life, the old man was a crack shot despite his age. All four bullets hit Nika right in her sternum just above her heart, and all four bullets bounced right off of her and fell to the rug in front of her black, stiletto heels. Nika remained standing, almost bored by Huang’s angry attempt to kill her, clearly unfazed and unimpressed by what had just happened. The crime boss looked at his gun for a moment, looking at the smoking barrel in confusion and wondering why his bullets did not kill this woman in the black bra and thong. The conversation was not over.

“But to answer your question: yes … she asked me to take care of … some of the more unsavory things in the world.” The black-haired beauty said quite calmly after having been shot four times in the chest. “I mean, she’s only twelve years-old. You can’t expect her to even want to talk to a disgusting man like you. She’s not even watching us right now. I can do whatever I want to you and there’s nothing you, nor she, can do about it.”

As the nearly naked Nika looked away from her black-polished nails and over to the fat, grey-haired man sitting behind his desk with his gun, Huang suddenly found that he couldn’t breathe. He tried to suck the air in around him, but there was no air. There was nothing for him to take into his lungs as he gasped and gasped over and over again. Nika just grinned devilishly as she looked back to her nails, watching as they suddenly became sharp instead of rounded along the tips. She smiled wider, allowing her teeth to grow long fangs as if she was some kind of vampire, allowing Huang to see her huge teeth for a moment before also allowing him to watch her eyes flash red with fire.

“What … is … happening?” The old man choked as the beautiful woman calmly eased her bare ass cheeks down on the oak desk, ignoring the dying man’s peril as she pulled her cloak away from her cheeks so she could sit quite comfortably. “Who … are you?”

“It’s amazing, isn’t it? Such power in such a little girl?” Nika said. As the busty woman in black sat on the desk, her giant breasts still jiggling inside her gigantic bra, she held out her hand and let the choking man watch as light began to swirl and dance above her fingertips. The array swirled and exploded in a tiny supernova, leaving what looked like an entire galaxy of stars which floated above Nika’s palm. “The power to create, destroy, change, and … cleanse. The powers of a god in the body of a tiny girl. She will save us all … from people like you.”

Despite Nika’s words, air came back into Huang’s lungs, allowing him to breathe again as he gasped for air. The galaxy of stars that floated above the Japanese woman’s find zipped back out of existence again as she bounced off of the desk, her breasts still happily dancing inside her bra. Her long, black cloak swirled around her nearly naked body as she spun around to face the man who was still holding his pistol, a man who was slowly getting his composure back so he could raise his gun once more. Angry and tired of words, the man fired three more times at Nika, shooting her as she stood a mere three feet from the barrel of his gun. Yet unlike before, the bullets did not bounce off of her breasts; they never even reached her. Floating in the air between the smoking barrel and her mighty, deep cleavage, the bullets remained together, stopped by some force beyond Huang’s understanding.

“The little girl’s name is Hannah Deangelo, and she is our god now.” Nika said as she looked away from the levitating bullets and instead to the man leaning over his desk to shoot her. “She has chosen me and me alone to help her fix things for the greater good. She has blessed me with infinite power and tasked me with purging the universe of evil. She has given me immortality, invincibility, and the freedom to do what is needed to cure the human race. She has turned me into a god, and she has given me permission to destroy you.”

With a flick of her hand, Nika sent the three bullets right back at Huang, purposefully sending them through both of his shoulders and his gut. The bullets were sent faster than they had been shot out of the gun, zipping so fast that they ripped out his back and through the wall behind him. Huang felt the force of the bullets and was tossed back into his chair, barely able to lift his gun again and aim it at Nika’s face. The Japanese woman in the black lingerie started to walk towards the wounded man, glaring at him with fire in her eyes and her fangs eager to bite. The final bullets left Huang’s gun until it clicked, each bullet zipping right through Nika’s face and head and out the other side. Yet no blood or splatter was seen as Nika’s face remained flawless and unharmed, the bullets having passed through her body as if she was not even there. The gun in Huang’s hand clicked empty as blood oozed out from his shoulders and his gut. His pale complexion became even whiter as if he was a ghost, a state of being that he was soon going to have to embrace.

With her nails sharp and her hands now gripping the huge, oak desk in front of her, the skinny Japanese woman in the black lingerie and flowing cloak lifted the entire desk with amazing ease, picking the 600 lbs. desk up over her head before turning and simply throwing it behind her like a cardboard box. Too weak to react to this sight, Huang sat in his chair while the black cloak of this nearly naked woman flowed behind her like a cape, revealing her equally perfect ass as her black thong rode up her crack. With her cloak flowing behind her before falling back into place, Nika kept her back to the wounded man and watched the giant desk crashed in the doorway thirty feet away. With nothing more between herself and Huang, Nika spun back around and zipped up to his face at an impossible speed, not running but leaping up to him so she could look deep into his dying eyes. She looked into his soul and saw the very evil her god wanted her to remove, and as she leaned in to kiss his brittle lips, she gladly purged the Earth of the Huang family once and for all.

The second Nika kissed Huang, his entire body exploded into fire, his body burning and his lung screaming all they could before they became ash. The fires roared higher as Nika parted their kiss slowly, her short, black hair completely unaffected by the fires that rose from the burning corpse. With her giant breasts resting in the lights of the burning man, Nika took a step back and watched the fire grow, burning the chair Huang sat in, and soon the rug which covered a majority of his lavish, oak office. Longing for destruction, Nika opened her hands and called to the fire, sucking a ball of fire up into her hand before turning around and throwing it at the ruins of the oak desk behind her. As if it had been coated in gasoline, the desk in the doorway erupted in flames, burning the doorway and soon spreading to the walls. In less than a few seconds, Nika was standing in a room of fire, happily looking around as books on the shelves burned, electrics melted, and pictures of those who had raped her and abused her turned to ash. Impervious to the fires around her, Nika tossed her long, black cloak back over her nearly naked body and exploded into black smoke, disappearing from the office just as the ceiling above started to give way.

Standing outside the iron gates of the Huang estate, the mysterious and magical Nika Yin soon reappeared in a blur of the same black smoke she had become while inside, her milky white skin now resting in the sun and her long, black cloak now fanning softly in the wind. With her black heels resting in the gravel and her short, black hair tickling her beautiful face, Nika watched the fires of vengeance spread over the massive home, knowing both that she had completed her task, yet also knowing that she still had more to do. Knowing her young god still wanted her to purge the planet of evil, Nika soaked up the site of the burning mansion one last time before exploding into black smoke again, teleporting off to wherever evil remained.

NSFW

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

• enchantederotica
More
29 Jan 2016 20:35 #46264 by enchantederotica
PLAYING GOD 3 is almost done. Will be available for download soon. Hopefully I can start building some momentum here soon ...

www.enchantederotica.com/playinggod

The following user(s) said Thank You: Revan

• enchantederotica
More
30 Jan 2016 03:05 - 30 Jan 2016 03:06 #46267 by enchantederotica
Okay so PLAYING GOD 3 is done, but not available yet. For future reference, do I...

1) Release it ASAP online, even if there are typos.
2) Release it when its all fixed up and ready to be downloaded.

This particular chapter is download only with limited artwork. Feedback will affect how I release things in the future.

NSFW: www.enchantederotica.com/playinggod/story.php?story=103

Last edit: 30 Jan 2016 03:06 by enchantederotica.

• enchantederotica
More
30 Jan 2016 17:05 #46275 by enchantederotica
PLAYING GOD #3 is now available.

It is honestly more plot than anything, but very necessary to get to PLAYING GOD #4 which is a lot more action and fun. :dry:

NSFW: www.enchantederotica.com/playinggod/story.php?story=103

The following user(s) said Thank You: Revan, Lulu

• enchantederotica
More
06 Feb 2016 20:44 #46366 by enchantederotica
The "SUPERNATURALS" website is opened up, and while EPISODES 1-4 are all available to read online right now, EPISODE 1 specifically is now available for download as a .pdf. Eventually they all will. Since EPISODE 1 was a free story, it does cost 5 Tokens to download and save. You can still read it online for free.

As always, NSFW and 18+ Only please.

www.enchantederotica.com/supernaturals

Tiffany would like you to download her first .pdf. :blush:

Also my editor and I are working pretty hard on getting EPISODE 5: DRUNKEN MAGIC done. This story will feature the first Supernatural VS Supernatural fight! The story is very well underway, and I am honestly storyboarding the 'fight scene' even though it will only be in text. Any powers you want to see on display? These two girls are EXTREMELY powerful, and there is going to be some Superman/Zod-level collateral damage. Okay, maybe not that much, but a fair amount. They're not in Metropolis, they're in a small town in the snow.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

• enchantederotica
More
06 Feb 2016 21:29 #46368 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Enchanted Erotica Updates
Just bought it.

More PDF ization coming of older stories? More convenient for me to read.
The following user(s) said Thank You: enchantederotica

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
06 Feb 2016 22:23 #46369 by enchantederotica
A majority of the stories, yes. I can't give a solid list because some of the stories will be ripped up or reconfigured for other characters to star in. I can say that ALL the SUPERNATURALS and PLAYING GOD stories will for sure. Eventually all the LAST SORCERESS stories. Hannah's series has kind of been blown up and redesigned, the only story for sure becoming a PDF will be MAKING HISTORY.

• enchantederotica
More
07 Feb 2016 21:47 #46378 by veggicidal
One of my favorite bits in the Superman/Zod fight is when the civilians all get involved. Then the Kryptonians casually blow them all away in a massive hurricane. I always imagine a superpowered woman doing exactly that and oozing with her superiority.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, enchantederotica

More
07 Feb 2016 23:29 #46379 by enchantederotica
While this 'fight' will take place late at night in a small town, there will be some ... casualties. I have it mostly figured out, but don't worry ... people quite literally will get in the way.

• enchantederotica
More
08 Feb 2016 02:44 #46380 by erikphandel
Replied by erikphandel on topic Enchanted Erotica Updates
Will we still have the option to edit the characters? I liked that a lot

More
08 Feb 2016 03:20 #46381 by enchantederotica
That option is slowly disappearing due to the demand/ease of PDFs. Existing stories will (eventually) get their editing features back. Any future story I write that I decide to also put online will only allow for editing the names of the characters (because they is super easy to do). It's the skin/hair stuff that is hard to accommodate for and is slowing down my creative process. I will likely add my "master editor doll" that I used offline for people to play with, but it wont be connected to the stories. I added it to Deviant Art for kicks.

• enchantederotica
More
11 Feb 2016 19:38 #46414 by enchantederotica
I know a lot of people liked my new character Rebecca Larson, so I made sure to hurry up and get her bio up, plus some sexy new art that I really like. I'm sure you can guess which one it is.

VERY NSFW. 18+ ONLY PLEASE! www.enchantederotica.com/supernaturals/bios-rebecca.php

Also:
- MODERN MAGIC (formerly THE LAST SORCERESS) is almost ready to go live with 1 new short story and 1 new PDF.
- SUPERNATURALS #5 - DRUKEN MAGIC is almost done! I have finished the previously mentioned 'fight scene'. I just need to fix up the middle which is from an old story at that PDF will be ready.
- OMNIPOTENCE #1 - #4 should all be done some time next month, 3 of which are brand new stories.

That's it for now!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

• enchantederotica
More
12 Feb 2016 17:00 #46421 by Sarge395
I wonder if you could embed animated .gifs in your PDF's? The little images sure help. But PDF's are the way to go in my opinion.

Looking forward to Drunken Magic.

• Sarge395
More
12 Feb 2016 17:39 #46422 by enchantederotica
Probably not .gifs, but maybe short quicktime movies. I'll look into it.

What animations were you specifically looking for?

• enchantederotica
More
12 Feb 2016 23:55 - 13 Feb 2016 00:01 #46423 by enchantederotica
Look at me ... working away ... here's a fun page from DRUNKEN MAGIC. I don't know when it will come out ... but I promise less than a week. The story is done. I need to rework a section and add some more art. Goes on sale for 20 Tokens. It's a doozy too. Will end somewhere between 30,000 and 40,000 words. Hot sex, exhibitionism, power-girls VS humans, power-girl VS power-girl, and ... well ... here's a tease of the PDF. NSFW.

Last edit: 13 Feb 2016 00:01 by enchantederotica.

• enchantederotica
More
13 Feb 2016 03:10 #46424 by Sarge395
I like the flying images and any image where a power is used. Pretty broad 'like' list I guess. Not critical to the stories but it does add to the illusion.

• Sarge395
More
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds