Amount

Fighting Simulation

06 Jun 2016 01:09 - 07 Jun 2016 18:28 #48297 by pocketfull
Fighting Simulation was created by pocketfull
I spotted a pretty awesome fighting simulator on DeviantArt (*more on that below), which got me thinking that maybe I should try my hand at one, so I did.

It's currently very early stages, light on content, a little glitchy and only text-based, but you here you go:
shefightshimwhowins.github.io/
If anybody wants all the code to have a play, let me know.

(* the fighting simulator was made by ffists7 on DeviantArt. It's not aimed towards our genre directly, but can be made to be so with a bit of light modding.)

My DeviantArt: j1a2c3k4.deviantart.com/
A simulator which works out what happens when a boxer fights a super girl: shefightshimwhowins.github.io/
Last edit: 07 Jun 2016 18:28 by pocketfull.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pocketfull
  • pocketfull's Avatar Topic Author
More
06 Jun 2016 19:29 #48309 by jumperprime
Replied by jumperprime on topic Fighting Simulation
I know it's probably the whole point, but it seems a little one-sided. She starts out invincible and just gets stronger from there. It goes about how I'd imagine a charity bout between Supergirl and a heavyweight champion fighter would go. Also, I'm surprised that the guy never once punched her in the boobies, they had to be a huge and extremely tempting target, especially after she tears off her own top.

It might make it more interesting if it were possible, albeit rare, for the guy to win the fight, or at least get in a shot or two that does a little actual damage. Maybe if her morale gets too high she has an orgasm and loses her powers for a few minutes? It wouldn't cause her to fold like a rug but it could make the fight a little more even, if briefly, making her vulnerable and forcing her to actually put some effort into her punches until her powers come back. Another possibility would be a kryptonite-equivalent coming into play somehow.

I understand that this might be counter to what you have in mind for it, but I just thought I'd make the suggestion anyway.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pocketfull

More
06 Jun 2016 19:46 #48310 by pocketfull
Replied by pocketfull on topic Fighting Simulation
First of all, thanks for that - it's great feedback.

I am looking at the idea of trying to develop some of these:
1. You can choose their characteristics before the fight starts
2. There is some randomness in their characteristics
3. Following your suggestion, some way her characeristics change during the fight
4. Her simply dodging a lot more to begin with, or perhaps pretending to be hurt, or getting hurt but gradually grower stronger each time she gets up
5. Weapons
6. Her blindfolded
7. Manual actions (i.e. with each go you can choose who's go it is and/or what should happen to some extent)
8. Multiple players with different characteristics
9. Some kind of graphical representation of what's going on

For what it's worth, I am more about what you suspected (him being completely and absolutely no match for her), but if I can make it more in another direction in another 'mode', I'm open to it.

Last of all, a boobie punch will be added.

My DeviantArt: j1a2c3k4.deviantart.com/
A simulator which works out what happens when a boxer fights a super girl: shefightshimwhowins.github.io/
The following user(s) said Thank You: jumperprime

• pocketfull
  • pocketfull's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds