Amount

Lesley Fox

07 May 2017 16:30 #53976 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Lesley Fox

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Esteban

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
07 May 2017 21:58 - 07 May 2017 21:59 #53995 by Helstar
Replied by Helstar on topic Lesley Fox
A very odd video that is...

To kill somebody and then resurrect him just to do it over and over ... hysterical :side:
Last edit: 07 May 2017 21:59 by Helstar.

More
05 Sep 2017 00:27 #56108 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Lesley Fox
Anna Drains the Supergirl's Superpowers

LesleyFox.com is now heels4kicks.com

$30 for 31 minutes. Worth it in my opinion. Standard butt whooping after the bad girl steals Supergirls powers and kills her. Some hovering, heat vision, superbreath x2, flying a bit, but mostly super strength and being shot with no damage. Love the new girls.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, slim36, Ravens_ghost, SCOTT R, Revan, naimer, kikass2014

• Sarge395
More
07 Sep 2017 01:07 #56135 by Starfurys483
Replied by Starfurys483 on topic Lesley Fox
Anna Drains Supergirl was a great video. Worth the $29.99 for the 31 minutes. Has all the hallmarks of a Super women. I would love for someone to dub it into English, I am not that technical. But worth the money a great video. I love videos were Supergirl is in trouble at the hands of a more powerful Super women and these two girls were fantastic.

More
07 Sep 2017 08:49 #56139 by Revan
Replied by Revan on topic Lesley Fox
I absolutely agree it's a fantastic video in terms of effects, costume and the actresses used are gorgeous.
The thing that bothers me though is the same thing tkc videos lack. We get soo many awkward breaks where no one says a damn thing even though the scene pretty much cries out for the actresses to say something.
For example Supergirl loses her powers here and is then grabbed by the newly empowered villain, all in total silence! You'd think she'd cry out or ask what's going on at least.

More
07 Sep 2017 10:39 #56141 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Lesley Fox
Thanks all for the recommendations. Will be picking this up today :)

Peace.

/K

More
07 Sep 2017 16:06 #56146 by Starfurys483
Replied by Starfurys483 on topic Lesley Fox
Exactly right about talking. Supergirl says very little. You would think she would make some comment when she is being lifted up, or she would struggle more. Some language with the new supergirl Anna would be great about how she feels and what she can do. I would also love some language from Supergirl when she is punching her and a little more on the fighting or some screaming as she kills her.

More
07 Sep 2017 18:53 #56148 by Bert
Replied by Bert on topic Lesley Fox
Sad to see that Lora has disappeared from the site. Not just a lack of new videos, but all videos starring Lora have been removed. She was terrific, with beauty, lovely long blonde hair, and excellent fighting skills. She was adept at dominating, but also sold two way action very well. I hope we haven't seen the last of her.

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds