Amount

Something Ends...

18 Sep 2018 20:16 #61251 by Woodclaw
Something Ends... was created by Woodclaw
I'm pretty sure that many of you already know this, but I would like to highlight a really sad event for the fans of superhero fiction on DeviantArt: after over 9 years of service, TeriMinx, admin and founder of the Angel Falls DA group decided to close the curtain on the setting . Starting November 1st Angel Falls won't be active anymore, although the existing galleries will remain avaible and the setting will be free to use. While I never personally contributed to AF, I got a few friends on that group and I have to salute the effort they put into creating and expanding it. 9 years is a pretty big achievement for a purely fan-driven setting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa, Ravens_ghost, SCOTT R, erikphandel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Woodclaw
  • Woodclaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
18 Sep 2018 22:50 #61264 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Something Ends...
Wow. AF turned into an amazing outlet for original creative content and characters. Shame to see it go dormant. Hopefully the individual creators will keep going. Teri-Minx deserves a lot of kudos for curating such a place and so many commissions.

More
19 Sep 2018 00:03 #61268 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Something Ends...

Random321 wrote: Wow. AF turned into an amazing outlet for original creative content and characters. Shame to see it go dormant. Hopefully the individual creators will keep going. Teri-Minx deserves a lot of kudos for curating such a place and so many commissions.

According to what I read, most creators will continue and the setting will remain avaible, but ATM this is the long and short of it.

• Woodclaw
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
19 Sep 2018 02:33 #61272 by Mynn
Replied by Mynn on topic Something Ends...
Believe it or not, I haven't heard of this. Maybe bits and pieces of it, but never knew what it was exactly. What is it exactly? An RP community? On-line Story/novel?

• Mynn
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 Sep 2018 04:58 #61275 by marcoasalazarm2
Replied by marcoasalazarm2 on topic Something Ends...
Anything goes as long as it involves Angel Falls and what's set on it. Favart, fanfic, whatever. Because it's shared, there's a lot of stories involving one character meeting another or challenges where something affects the whole city and you're asked to have your character doing their stuff in their little niche in the city.

More
19 Sep 2018 10:31 #61278 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Something Ends...

Mynn wrote: Believe it or not, I haven't heard of this. Maybe bits and pieces of it, but never knew what it was exactly. What is it exactly? An RP community? On-line Story/novel?

It's pretty much a shared setting where all the contributors pretty mudh put forward their signature characters and allowed others to use them in cameos or references to create a shared experience.

• Woodclaw
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds