Amount

Links to Some Great New Stories

16 Nov 2019 22:35 #65641 by BrokenIron
Links to Some Great New Stories was created by BrokenIron
Hey,

I'm a longtime lurker who tries hard to encourage fresh writers in the genre.  Here are a few I have stumbled on to lately over on DA.

First, HikerAngel has some amazing top quality stories over on DA.  Her Galatea is really interesting and I hope she finishes it.  The Corruption series is also excellent. She also writes in some other genres which I believe helps keep her fresh. Check her out and encourage her:  www.deviantart.com/hikerangel

Her stories are really what encouraged me to create this post. 

Second, Rando-Stories also writes some very super stories.  Some of his are more FMG but most are pure uber.  He needs some real encouragement: www.deviantart.com/rando-stories

Third, Monkfreed. I believe he contributes here sometime, but I wish he would write more. Despite the name the star is a supergirl: This story is very solid: www.deviantart.com/monkeyfreed/art/Hyper-Man-Part-1-811470645

Fourth, I believe this writer has a lot more gas in the tank.  Very good stories, but not really wide ranging universe or storyline: www.deviantart.com/j1a2c3k4

Fifth, this guy doesn't write much, but he apparently inspired HikerAngle, so he deserves a mention too.  His stories are GREAT but very rare: www.deviantart.com/luchodemeyer  You guys need to really butter him up!

Sixth, HarmonyinMotion is one of the best writers in the genre, but writes rarely, as is his privilege, but I would like to encourage him to write more.  I he sometimes posts here:  www.deviantart.com/harmonymotion

Sixth, this guy has collected a huge number of supergirl and FMG stories together:  There might be something there you have not read.

Well, that should be enough to keep you fellas out of trouble for a while!
The following user(s) said Thank You: lojack, Sarge395, freeLancer, RevTekkX, odmfjd, ChaozCloud, tranquinha, gkirby488, Agent00Soul, Gargamel, HikerAngel, ChenizBlaze

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BrokenIron
  • BrokenIron's Avatar Topic Author
More
23 Jan 2020 04:33 - 23 Jan 2020 04:43 #66542 by HikerAngel
Replied by HikerAngel on topic Links to Some Great New Stories

BrokenIron wrote: Hey,

I'm a longtime lurker who tries hard to encourage fresh writers in the genre.  Here are a few I have stumbled on to lately over on DA.

First, HikerAngel has some amazing top quality stories over on DA.  Her Galatea is really interesting and I hope she finishes it.  The Corruption series is also excellent. She also writes in some other genres which I believe helps keep her fresh. Check her out and encourage her:  www.deviantart.com/hikerangel

Her stories are really what encouraged me to create this post.

Thank you so much!

I am just now seeing this, so a very belated thank you. :) This makes me feel really good!

Galatea is currently in editing. I intend to put the enhanced version on Amazon as a young adult novel under a different pseudonym. :)
Last edit: 23 Jan 2020 04:43 by HikerAngel.

More
23 Jan 2020 07:37 #66545 by derekh48
Replied by derekh48 on topic Links to Some Great New Stories
well just added all those to read later thanks for the list

• derekh48
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Jan 2020 14:56 - 23 Jan 2020 18:29 #66556 by Revan
Replied by Revan on topic Links to Some Great New Stories

Nvm I cannot read. 

Last edit: 23 Jan 2020 18:29 by Revan.

More
23 Jan 2020 16:54 - 23 Jan 2020 16:54 #66564 by BrokenIron
Replied by BrokenIron on topic Links to Some Great New Stories
Don't feel bad HiikerAngel, for some reason they did not post this until yesterday.  Who knows?
Last edit: 23 Jan 2020 16:54 by BrokenIron.

• BrokenIron
  • BrokenIron's Avatar Topic Author
More
24 Jan 2020 13:59 #66588 by Ffejl
Replied by Ffejl on topic Links to Some Great New Stories
BrokenIron,

Do you have a typo here?

Sixth, this guy has collected a huge number of supergirl and FMG stories together:  There might be something there you have not read.

I don't see that sixth link.

Thanks for these great recommendations!!

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds