Amount

I finally have my own web site

30 Sep 2020 03:50 #69401 by YAGS
I finally have my own web site was created by YAGS
So I finally got around to starting my own web site. I've posted my work on a few different sites over the years, because there's no one site where it was all appropriate. I have stuff here, giantess sites, a sex mage site, mind control site, etc. So the point of this is to put it all in one place. Technically, it's a blog, just because that's the easiest format for a free no frills web site just to post some content. Here's the link:  YAGS's SuperPowered FemDom 

I've already finished posting all of my creative work that I've ever shared there. It was kind of pathetic and humbling to realize that I only have 10 pieces of creative work over 15 years. And 6 of those 10 are in the Library here on SWM. But for those who might be interested in what else I've done, or newer people who haven't had a chance to read my old stuff here, go check it out. 

I'm feeling motivated right now, so expect new content soon. If it's on topic, I'll still post to the Library here, also. In fact, I've already written the latest chapter of 21st Century Magic - Gotcha!, so that will be posted in the next couple of days, once I re-read and edit it, to make sure I"m happy with it. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: rivet, Sarge395, freeLancer, Raa, RevTekkX, kshoo, ChaozCloud, eromacque, SCOTT R, JpHr3, MatrixSimon1, Lucent, TwiceOnThursdays, Monty, TheOne25, Gargamel, HikerAngel, BrokenIron, ChenizBlaze

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• YAGS
  • YAGS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
08 Oct 2020 01:29 #69460 by YAGS
Replied by YAGS on topic I finally have my own web site
I've just added a poll, asking what story readers would most like to see me work on next.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChaozCloud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• YAGS
  • YAGS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds