Amount

Victoria Dean WARNING!

28 Jan 2007 21:05 #8023 by Sarge395
Victoria Dean WARNING! was created by Sarge395
Well,

I took a leap of faith and sent one of my custom made costumes and pair of new boots to Victoria Dean. www.victoriadean.com We emailed back and forth a few times prior and she assured me she would treat it well and return it. I even paid to be a member for her site for a month. Normally I only subscribe to Superheroine sites. The deal was that she would get to use a professionally made costume for some shoots and I would get to simply view the pics afterwards. Long story short I waited a few months and didn't hear from her. Cancelled my subscription after a month, emailed her repeatedly. Sometimes I got a one sentence reply but mostly I got zero. Her site by the way is very poor. The video samples and images are misleading. Small images and the video has DRM so you can't view it after you stop subscribing. I hate DRM!

victdean@gmail.com and vicdean1@gmail.com are her emails. Would appreciate it if some of you out there could express your displeasure at her actions. I never spammed her or was disrespectful. All I ask for at this point is to get my costume and boots back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarge395
  • Sarge395's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
28 Jan 2007 23:38 #8024 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Victoria Dean WARNING!
Sorry to hear about that, Sarge.....have had some screw jobs myself over the Net! Find it quite ironic that she says she "hasn't stolen anything in the past month" on this page:

www.victoriadean.com/aboutme.html

Will try to send email, but people like that very rarely are afflicted with guilt.

Peace
ElF

Well,

I took a leap of faith and sent one of my custom made costumes and pair of new boots to Victoria Dean. www.victoriadean.com We emailed back and forth a few times prior and she assured me she would treat it well and return it. I even paid to be a member for her site for a month. Normally I only subscribe to Superheroine sites. The deal was that she would get to use a professionally made costume for some shoots and I would get to simply view the pics afterwards. Long story short I waited a few months and didn't hear from her. Cancelled my subscription after a month, emailed her repeatedly. Sometimes I got a one sentence reply but mostly I got zero. Her site by the way is very poor. The video samples and images are misleading. Small images and the video has DRM so you can't view it after you stop subscribing. I hate DRM!

victdean@gmail.com and vicdean1@gmail.com are her emails. Would appreciate it if some of you out there could express your displeasure at her actions. I never spammed her or was disrespectful. All I ask for at this point is to get my costume and boots back.

More
02 Feb 2007 02:43 #8096 by cha0tic
Replied by cha0tic on topic Found a good model out there...
I had asked an internet model, Tara Bush, to make a video for me and my particular interests. Just received it this week, and it is fantastic.

I am talking to her about making another one, wearing a Supergirl costume. I'll let you cats know how that goes in one of the forums.

She's 36DD with a 22" waist... Have mercy!!! :P

More
02 Feb 2007 02:46 #8097 by cha0tic
Replied by cha0tic on topic LOL... got the sizes wrong
Sorry, that should have read 34DD with size 2 waist... :oops: anyway, I get dizzy watching her...

More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds