Amount

Glory?

23 Jun 2007 05:46 #9606 by angels
Glory? was created by angels
I don't know if it was "Glory" or not, but does anyone remember a webcomic from a few years back that revolved around a college girl getting superpowers and fighting crime while dealing with her dual-identity? It was made with Poser software and there was quite a bit of artwork and content that went with it. I don't know what happened to it and all my searches have ended up empty.
=A=

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• angels
  • angels's Avatar Topic Author
More
23 Jun 2007 20:39 #9615 by Grayface
Replied by Grayface on topic Re: Glory?

I don't know if it was "Glory" or not, but does anyone remember a webcomic from a few years back that revolved around a college girl getting superpowers and fighting crime while dealing with her dual-identity? It was made with Poser software and there was quite a bit of artwork and content that went with it. I don't know what happened to it and all my searches have ended up empty.
=A=

I can't say much more then: why yes I do remenber such a web comic, I think it was American Glory? or somthing like that. but unfortunetly I don't remember myself.

More
23 Jun 2007 20:58 #9616 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Glory?
angels --

Methinks it might have been "Liberty: The All-American Girl" (?) written by Alan Brzozowski (sp?). Was at powerheroes.com but alas no longer. But DID find some reminants of it here:

www.benchcomics.com/liberty/index.htm

Loved that site in the day......

ElF

=A=

More
24 Jun 2007 09:11 #9625 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Glory?

Me too. By the way, is there anyone out of here that have downloaded the pages when the site was online?

More
24 Jun 2007 11:33 #9626 by mercblue22

More
24 Jun 2007 15:32 #9627 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Liberty

More
24 Jun 2007 18:49 #9628 by Grayface
Replied by Grayface on topic Re: Glory?

angels --

Methinks it might have been "Liberty: The All-American Girl" (?) written by Alan Brzozowski (sp?). Was at powerheroes.com but alas no longer. But DID find some reminants of it here:

www.benchcomics.com/liberty/index.htm

ElF

yes, that what my brain was trying to remember! LF & Fonz you guys are the bestuses!

=A=

More
24 Jun 2007 19:29 #9629 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Liberty

Hey Anon,
I do remember the Liberty Comic when it was online and do have a few pics of it, including a pretty cool transformation. Hope you enjoy these, its sad the comic is now offline.

Fonzie

Many thanks, for the sharing. I still hope that somebody have the whole comic and the will to share it.

More
23 Mar 2008 06:50 #11966 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Re: Glory?
I was wondering if anyone out there might have the Liberty: American Girl 3d comic stored somewhere on their hard drive. Anyone?

Both sites that used to host it appear to be long gone.....

More
23 Mar 2008 18:02 #11969 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Glory?

I was wondering if anyone out there might have the Liberty: American Girl 3d comic stored somewhere on their hard drive. Anyone?

I'm also interested in recovering this webcomic. Please if anyone have it respond.

More
28 Oct 2009 20:42 #17117 by darktouch
Replied by darktouch on topic Re: Glory?
I managed to get permission from the original author to post it on my site.

You can find the comic up at: liberty.darktouch.net

More
28 Oct 2009 21:03 #17118 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Glory?
Thx so much DT....I actually posted a link to your site in another thread as well. Thx for joining the community and chiming in!

ElF

I managed to get permission from the original author to post it on my site.

You can find the comic up at: liberty.darktouch.net

More
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds