Amount

Ask a Supergirl

12 Sep 2012 05:19 #28527 by Caylane
Replied by Caylane on topic Ask a Supergirl
This should be a fun one. Assuming you live in a dorm with a long hallway of neighbors. Ever pull of any "just for fun" pranks?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Sep 2012 05:19 #28528 by italy877
Replied by italy877 on topic Ask a Supergirl
B) Awesome!!

More
12 Sep 2012 05:43 #28529 by Camille Jones
Replied by Camille Jones on topic Ask a Supergirl

Caylane wrote: This should be a fun one. Assuming you live in a dorm with a long hallway of neighbors. Ever pull of any "just for fun" pranks?

Well, I wouldn't say just for fun, but more like well-deserved.

I live in a apartment building on campus and up on the top floor, perfect for me for obvious reasons. Well, for the past few Wednesdays, there is this guy that just keeps on blasting his music all night long. And I know that it was not because of my superhearing since I can hear my other neighbors banging on the door, telling him to stop! The guy wouldn't budge!

So I decided that enough was enough.

I waited until he passed out, to which I then flew out of my dorm. I wore pretty much all black so there was a good chance I was not going to be seen but I was careful. I then landed at his balcony, seeing that the door was locked. I knew that I could break it down, but I had to be discrete about it. So I just turned the knob until I felt the lock snap off.

A quick glance of my x-ray showed me that his music system is being controlled by a remote control. What's more is that you can reset the password to it if you locked it. After resetting his password, I decided to have a bit of fun. I then set the most annoying song I could think off at the time to set off at around 5am, on repeat, all day. Deciding that my handiwork is done, I then fly back with the remote and went to bed for a few hours.

I woke up about 5 am, giggling as my ears can pick up the song being played. I made sure to set the speakers close to his ears so he can get a taste of it. My x-ray vision showed me that he was rather freaked out about it. He then gathered his wits, and unplugged the sound system before going back to bed.

Oh, did I fail to mention that I set his phone and his computer to play that on repeat? Kinda nifty when he left those buttons available on his remote. I just hit play again on his phone, and sure enough it went off. And to add insult to injury, I then played it on his laptop. He freaked out a bit more before he unplugs everything, and I mean everything, in his room.

Now, all my Wednesdays are pretty quiet.

You'd think that superspeed would make me more punctual, huh?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

• Camille Jones
  • Camille Jones's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 Sep 2012 11:37 #28532 by Captain Marbles
Replied by Captain Marbles on topic Ask a Supergirl
Did you have any problems with the recent solar flare? I know solar radiation makes you feel more energized, but does too much of it make your powers go haywire?

More
12 Sep 2012 15:28 #28533 by Camille Jones

Captain Marbles wrote: Did you have any problems with the recent solar flare? I know solar radiation makes you feel more energized, but does too much of it make your powers go haywire?

So that what that was the other day! I was trying to figure out what the hell was going on for the life of me.

I felt like I had a lot more energy than usual, it was almost like a burning sensation in my chest. I also noticed that I gained more size and definition when that solar flare happened. I couldn't even stop floating if I wanted to, I was constantly bobbing up and down in the air.

However, I think because of it, I found out about a new power! Turns out I have telekinesis!

I tried it out the other day, and both Pansandum and njae were helping me out with how it works. I even went over to Pans house last night to see how it would feel like if I telekinetically lifted him up in the air. Basically, whatever object or person I want to lift, my hand would glow pink then the object or person would glow pink. Kinda feels like they are an extension of me for that moment.

But I still had this excess energy built up, so I had to figure out a way to cool off. So I decided to take a fly towards the North Pole and go for a swim there. The frigid waters helped plenty actually though I could see the steam rising from my body. I then dived down below just to see what was down there. I managed to hit the sea floor and I saw a few ship wrecks as well as a few species that I don't think I've ever seen before. I stayed down there for about an hour or two before I resurfaced and went home.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

• Camille Jones
More
12 Sep 2012 17:42 #28534 by pansardum
Replied by pansardum on topic Ask a Supergirl

Camille Jones wrote:

Captain Marbles wrote: Did you have any problems with the recent solar flare? I know solar radiation makes you feel more energized, but does too much of it make your powers go haywire?

So that what that was the other day! I was trying to figure out what the hell was going on for the life of me.

I felt like I had a lot more energy than usual, it was almost like a burning sensation in my chest. I also noticed that I gained more size and definition when that solar flare happened. I couldn't even stop floating if I wanted to, I was constantly bobbing up and down in the air.

However, I think because of it, I found out about a new power! Turns out I have telekinesis!

I tried it out the other day, and both Pansandum and njae were helping me out with how it works. I even went over to Pans house last night to see how it would feel like if I telekinetically lifted him up in the air. Basically, whatever object or person I want to lift, my hand would glow pink then the object or person would glow pink. Kinda feels like they are an extension of me for that moment.

But I still had this excess energy built up, so I had to figure out a way to cool off. So I decided to take a fly towards the North Pole and go for a swim there. The frigid waters helped plenty actually though I could see the steam rising from my body. I then dived down below just to see what was down there. I managed to hit the sea floor and I saw a few ship wrecks as well as a few species that I don't think I've ever seen before. I stayed down there for about an hour or two before I resurfaced and went home.

The pleasure was all mine, I couldn't believe my luck when you decided to let me help you try out your new power. It was really a new experience, not only have a supergirl knock on my door, but the feeling of freedom when you took me for a flight. From the first hovering test in my living room to the soaring, high above the rain clouds, in your protective telekinesis bubble. It was a bit scary at first, thinking how you accidentally have broken some thing, and not to mention the flying itself. But my concerns quickly faded when I noticed how gentle you handled me. I bet a lot of people here would be extremely jealous if they knew only half of what I experienced since these words can not nearly portray our meeting. But I digress.

Since this is the "ask a supergirl" thread I should probably add a question, when will I see you again?
Or maybe a more serious one, you have mentioned that you have done some patrols, have you been able to save someone?

I think I know why you had to cool off ;) I know I could have used an ice bath after you left :blush:

More
12 Sep 2012 18:02 #28535 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Ask a Supergirl
Well, since you have telekinesis, this probably accounts for you flight powers too.

Now, so far you've explored the phisical side of your abilities, but what about your mental ones. Since you can safely move at super-speed and use your super-senses we can guess that your brain can process input faster than usual, but this doesn't tell you anything about your other mental abilities.
Let's try a little test on your memory. Take a dozen book - the more similar the better- and read them at super-speed. Now try to remember and write down the following:

- The first word of each chapter of book twelve.
- The entire final paragraph of book six.
- Last word of each line of page 100 of book one, of page 200 of the second, of page 300 of the third.

Let me know about the results.

More
12 Sep 2012 18:39 #28536 by JKIJ
Replied by JKIJ on topic Ask a Supergirl
I'm interested in the rock that gave you your powers, so I have a few questions related to it.
1)Do you know where it came from originally?
2)Do you think there might be more rocks like it out in space or somewhere on Earth?
3)If so, are you worried you might one day meet somebody with the same powers as you?
4)If you did meet somebody with the same powers, how do you think you would act?

Thank you in advance for any reply you deign to give me. I'm sure you have other interesting things you could be doing with your time.

More
12 Sep 2012 19:29 #28537 by paulsamiga
Replied by paulsamiga on topic Ask a Supergirl
Hay Camille I have seen you’ve been testing your super strength and seem to have unlimited strength.

But what about invulnerability?
How much have you tested that?
What weapons if any have you gone up against and how in effective (cough) ineffective against you was they?
And since Your not kryptonian dose this mean your not vulnerable to kryptonite making you not just mostly invulnerable (like superman) but infinitely invulnerable to all known & unknown weapons?
Could any weapon have even the slightest effect on you?
And what weapons (Earthly and/or alien) would you like to test your invulnerability on?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Paul

More
12 Sep 2012 21:25 - 15 Sep 2012 18:35 #28538 by Camille Jones

pansardum wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:

The pleasure was all mine, I couldn't believe my luck when you decided to let me help you try out your new power. It was really a new experience, not only have a supergirl knock on my door, but the feeling of freedom when you took me for a flight. From the first hovering test in my living room to the soaring, high above the rain clouds, in your protective telekinesis bubble. It was a bit scary at first, thinking how you accidentally have broken some thing, and not to mention the flying itself. But my concerns quickly faded when I noticed how gentle you handled me. I bet a lot of people here would be extremely jealous if they knew only half of what I experienced since these words can not nearly portray our meeting. But I digress.

Since this is the "ask a supergirl" thread I should probably add a question, when will I see you again?
Or maybe a more serious one, you have mentioned that you have done some patrols, have you been able to save someone?

I think I know why you had to cool off ;) I know I could have used an ice bath after you left :blush:

Actually, I should be thanking you for helping me out. In more ways than one I might add. ;)

And soon Pans, I’m just a bit tied up but I can probably drop by for a few before class.

-blushes when I hear his whisper- Hush you.

-clears throat-

Yeah I have actually! And it felt awesome too!

Granted, I still don’t have a full-fledged suit to go patrolling so I wore what I could that would be both streamlined and functional. So I ended up patrolling in a black sports tanktop, black yoga shorts, thigh high socks and black boots with sunglasses. Again, it had to do for now.

So I decided to just stick to the university area for now, you know baby steps. And as I was flying past a frat house, I could hear just faint murmurs and groans with two guys panting in an almost-primal like fashion. I immediately knew that something was going horribly wrong, so I swooped in and did not even bother making my entrance discreet as I crashed through the window before hovering in bed.

I saw the girl laying there, barely breathing as her breath reeked of alcohol and something I thought I couldn’t smell before. It had a very faint but strong odor. I realized what it was and I turned to the guys, my eyes practically glowing red. How did I not just fry them there and then, I do not know but I saw their faces change from a stupid grin to that of fear. In that instance, I was glad that they were afraid of me.

They both tried to run but I was already blocking the door, appearing in front of them as soon as they blinked and turned. I then hoisted them up by their collars before I knocked them into each other. Then with a flick of my wrists, they both went flying to the other side of the room, one crashing into a bookcase and the other in a closet.

I’m not going to lie, part of me wanted to just kill them for even attempting such a thing. But I know that the more important thing was to get her as far away as possible. Plus, if I killed them, then that wouldn’t make me any better. So I silently scooped her into my arms before I took her to her dorm (a quick scan of her purse and wallet showed me the dorm building and key) but not before I called the police and let them know about the two would-be rapists. I even told them where to find the ruffalin after a quick glance of my x-ray vision.

Thankfully, her dorm has a balcony so I slipped inside and let her down on her bed. She was still out of it, so I just wrote her a note and left it on her nightstand. The note said what happened and a few numbers she could call and if she wanted to talk and meet up sometime, then she can. Naturally, I left her my e-mail (not my personal one but one I created just for such inquiries).

After that, I slipped out and continued on my patrol. Since the party was crashed by the cops who were searching for the two guys, the rest of the night died down so I decided to call it a night.

Anon wrote: Well, since you have telekinesis, this probably accounts for you flight powers too.

Now, so far you've explored the phisical side of your abilities, but what about your mental ones. Since you can safely move at super-speed and use your super-senses we can guess that your brain can process input faster than usual, but this doesn't tell you anything about your other mental abilities.
Let's try a little test on your memory. Take a dozen book - the more similar the better- and read them at super-speed. Now try to remember and write down the following:

- The first word of each chapter of book twelve.
- The entire final paragraph of book six.
- Last word of each line of page 100 of book one, of page 200 of the second, of page 300 of the third.

Let me know about the results.

Hmm, not necessarily. I mean I guess I can use my telekinesis to move myself, but I felt that my flight powers are “different.” I don’t know how to really explain it, but it’s as if it comes from a different power source. The fact that I don’t “glow” when I’m flying or floating confirms my suspicion.

Hmm, alright sure. I think this is a good experiment to try. I have a couple of books lying around so I think I’ll give it a go.

Alright, it turns out that my photographic memory and my speed helps me recall things rather easy. I did a double and a triple-check to make sure that I was right. And I even had Jessica help me out with this one to make sure.

So I was wondering if I could do the same thing in another language. That went extremely well and now I’m fluent in Spanish, German, Mandarin, Japanese and French….for now.

JKIJ wrote: I'm interested in the rock that gave you your powers, so I have a few questions related to it.
1)Do you know where it came from originally?
2)Do you think there might be more rocks like it out in space or somewhere on Earth?
3)If so, are you worried you might one day meet somebody with the same powers as you?
4)If you did meet somebody with the same powers, how do you think you would act?

Thank you in advance for any reply you deign to give me. I'm sure you have other interesting things you could be doing with your time.

1) I dunno but I decided to try and figure it out. So I went back to the crash site and calculated the trajectory and how deep the impact was. I then looked up and found that my eyes can zoom all the way up there. From the looks of it, it came about 3 or 4 light years away, give or take a few.
2) Considering that the rock is rather small and its part of a much larger asteroid, yes there are much more out there.
3) Actually, that thought has crossed my mind lately. What I’m worried the most is if he or she lets the power go to her head and has the whole ‘goddess-complex’ to boot. So I hope that she doesn’t turn out like that but I fear that it might happen.
4) Well, I would be ecstatic really that there is someone out there like me. Though I would refrain showing any reaction until I see how she handles her powers and how he or she acts.

paulsamiga wrote: Hay Camille I have seen you’ve been testing your super strength and seem to have unlimited strength.

But what about invulnerability?
How much have you tested that?
What weapons if any have you gone up against and how in effective (cough) ineffective against you was they?
And since Your not kryptonian dose this mean your not vulnerable to kryptonite making you not just mostly invulnerable (like superman) but infinitely invulnerable to all known & unknown weapons?
Could any weapon have even the slightest effect on you?
And what weapons (Earthly and/or alien) would you like to test your invulnerability on?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Paul

Hi Paul!
I tested it at first by pressing a stainless steel blade onto me, only to find it fold and crunch together against my stomach. Though I haven’t had a chance to test anything beyond my body not burning into a crisp when I go at certain speeds, so there’s that.

Other than the knife, I haven’t had a chance to test myself against any other weapons though I’m kinda curious about it. Maybe when I go on patrols beyond my university I might encounter something like that so I’ll let you guys know firsthand.

Actually, I think since kryptonite is basically a form of radiation, I think I may get stronger because of it. And I would love to see how I would fare against an artillery shell or a sidewinder missile. I’m still not sure if aliens are out there so I am not sure how I would do against alien weapons. But if it is energy-based, then I think the same thing will happen if I touch kryptonite.

Last edit: 15 Sep 2012 18:35 by Camille Jones.

• Camille Jones
More
12 Sep 2012 23:39 - 12 Sep 2012 23:40 #28539 by Grayface
Replied by Grayface on topic Ask a Supergirl
Hello, nice to meet you and I, like everyone here I am glad that an actual super woman has dropped by our little corner of the net.

So anyhow I've been thinking of a good question to ask that hasn't been asked or isn't a derivative of a question already asked. So you're patrolling the night fighting crime and helping out your fellow humans. Firstly let me thank you, now I gonna have to play the devil's advocate with my question(s).

There are two separate families were in a car accident and in need of rescue you can only without casualties.

with your powers you can tell one family is well to do, lets think the Huxtable family from the Cosby Show and the other is dirt poor trash, let think of the Hickeys from my name is Earl.

Whom do you help first?
Last edit: 12 Sep 2012 23:40 by Grayface.

More
13 Sep 2012 02:13 #28541 by Camille Jones

Grayface wrote: Hello, nice to meet you and I, like everyone here I am glad that an actual super woman has dropped by our little corner of the net.

So anyhow I've been thinking of a good question to ask that hasn't been asked or isn't a derivative of a question already asked. So you're patrolling the night fighting crime and helping out your fellow humans. Firstly let me thank you, now I gonna have to play the devil's advocate with my question(s).

There are two separate families were in a car accident and in need of rescue you can only without casualties.

with your powers you can tell one family is well to do, lets think the Huxtable family from the Cosby Show and the other is dirt poor trash, let think of the Hickeys from my name is Earl.

Whom do you help first?

Thanks! I'm pretty glad to be here and I think it's safe to say I made this website my home.

Shit, that is a really tough one. But I think I would probably save the poor family first before I go save the rich family. I value all human life equally, so I would definitely try to save both families. But I would find myself going for the poorer family first.

However, I would probably use my x-ray to assess to see if anyone needs serious medical attention before I go in and rescue them.

• Camille Jones
More
13 Sep 2012 02:44 - 13 Sep 2012 04:27 #28543 by Camille Jones
UPDATE:

Hey everyone!

I wanna thank everyone for welcoming me here! I think it's safe to say that SuperWomenMania is my home.

I also want to thank everyone for the questions and the advice. And the fact that you guys helped me out with my powers and how to use them is a great plus.

Okay, so thanks to that solar flare, I now have some new powers. Namely telekinesis and as Pansardum suggested, telehypnosis. The first I think it's awesome and pretty handy to have around. The second one, I'm not as enthusiastic about having. But, they are mine and I have to learn how to live with it.

Moving on, I've gotten used to the idea that I never have to set foot in my apartment ever again, and I'm completely okay with this. I've even gotten more comfortable with "airwalking" in heels and in my socks or barefeet so much so that it looks like I'm still walking but people noticed that I have a 'glide' to my step.

As for my money situation, I think I have an idea on how to fix it. And the idea actually came from the 'revised' version of Chronicle that DKC published today.

No, not the robbery spree. I mean getting a job as a waitress.

I think with my powers, it can be a really fun job. I can give people great service, handle large trays with no problem and even do a few parlor tricks for entertainment. Though I hate using my beauty to my advantage, I feel that it would definitely help rake in some big tips. However, I'm not going to use my telehypnosis abilities, I feel that would be cheating and I wouldn't feel comfortable taking advantage of someone against their will.

Hmm, I just came up with something interesting. What if instead of working nearby my university, I work at a diner nearby my mom's house. I can easily put down my mom's address and making it to work won't be a problem at all. Unless there are some potential legal rammifications I'm unaware about, it should work right? Lemme know otherwise.

Hopefully, this extra revenue will help me pay for the outfit I need. Though I'm really torn between two types. One of them is the "Powergirl" type and the other one is a full-on bodysuit. I like them both and they both meet my requirements so I'm not particular with either. Of course, I'll have a mask for either to conceal my identity. Again, lemme know which one you would like better and that'll be the deciding vote for my outfit.

Alright, I'll be looking forward to more questions and I'll probably be posting what's going on in my life every now and then.

Talk to you guys later!

Love,

Camille <3

Last edit: 13 Sep 2012 04:27 by Camille Jones.

• Camille Jones
More
13 Sep 2012 02:48 #28544 by Captain Marbles

Camille Jones wrote:

Grayface wrote: Hello, nice to meet you and I, like everyone here I am glad that an actual super woman has dropped by our little corner of the net.

Whom do you help first?

Thanks! I'm pretty glad to be here and I think it's safe to say I made this website my home.

Shit, that is a really tough one. But I think I would probably save the poor family first before I go save the rich family. I value all human life equally, so I would definitely try to save both families. But I would find myself going for the poorer family first.

However, I would probably use my x-ray to assess to see if anyone needs serious medical attention before I go in and rescue them.

Why couldn't you just use your telekinetic powers and rescue both families at the same time?

More
13 Sep 2012 04:22 #28545 by Camille Jones

Captain Marbles wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:

Whom do you help first?

Why couldn't you just use your telekinetic powers and rescue both families at the same time?

True, but I think that Grayface was trying to gauge my morals as well as to see if I have sympathy for people. Realistically, I would've that but I think he would've called that answer as a cop-out :P.

• Camille Jones
More
13 Sep 2012 06:18 #28546 by italy877
Replied by italy877 on topic Ask a Supergirl
I vote Powergirl style outfit! That way it will distract any bad guys and stop them at there tracks! Think about it, You flying in to save the day, the bad guys just stop what they are doing and before they know whats going on you have them tied up to a lamp post waiting for the police to arrive. I hope that doesnt sound to far fetched but i liked to give it a try. :)

More
13 Sep 2012 09:49 - 13 Sep 2012 09:50 #28549 by Captain Marbles

italy877 wrote: I vote Powergirl style outfit! That way it will distract any bad guys and stop them at there tracks! Think about it, You flying in to save the day, the bad guys just stop what they are doing and before they know whats going on you have them tied up to a lamp post waiting for the police to arrive. I hope that doesnt sound to far fetched but i liked to give it a try. :)

Or she could tie them up with the lamp post!

As far as I'm concerned there's no such thing as "too far fetched" when it comes to superwomen!
Last edit: 13 Sep 2012 09:50 by Captain Marbles.

More
13 Sep 2012 13:46 #28551 by jnw550
Replied by jnw550 on topic Ask a Supergirl
Camille,

On behalf of the US Army, I'd like to extend an invitation to test your...special abilities...with our unit. I am Sergeant First Class White- true story, btw- and I'm the operations sergeant of the 1-112 Cavalry Regiment. With the right phone calls I can provide the hardware to test your abilities and as a 'thank you' I will provide you with the kevlar material to construct your costume. Although, it won't be much, it will be a start.

If you are interested, please email me at jwhite7621@yahoo.com.

More
13 Sep 2012 14:46 - 13 Sep 2012 15:09 #28553 by Camille Jones

jnw550 wrote: Camille,

On behalf of the US Army, I'd like to extend an invitation to test your...special abilities...with our unit. I am Sergeant First Class White- true story, btw- and I'm the operations sergeant of the 1-112 Cavalry Regiment. With the right phone calls I can provide the hardware to test your abilities and as a 'thank you' I will provide you with the kevlar material to construct your costume. Although, it won't be much, it will be a start.

Thanks Sergeant! And on behalf of myself and the entire United States, thank you for your sacrifice of protecting the things that I love the most.

And I'll be more than happy to accept your offer! I'm going to shoot you an email right now so we can iron out the details and what not.

Well, I guess I'll be able to see just how powerful I am. Or at least get a good gauge at it.

Alright, so I guess that's two for the Powergirl outfit? And yeah I figured handcuffs will be a hassle to carry so I might have to get creative with how I can restrain the bad guys.

Last edit: 13 Sep 2012 15:09 by Camille Jones.

• Camille Jones
More
13 Sep 2012 15:42 - 13 Sep 2012 15:43 #28554 by jnw550

Camille Jones wrote:

Thanks Sergeant! And on behalf of myself and the entire United States, thank you for your sacrifice of protecting the things that I love the most.

And I'll be more than happy to accept your offer! I'm going to shoot you an email right now so we can iron out the details and what not.

Well, I guess I'll be able to see just how powerful I am. Or at least get a good gauge at it.

Alright, so I guess that's two for the Powergirl outfit? And yeah I figured handcuffs will be a hassle to carry so I might have to get creative with how I can restrain the bad guys.

I figure using your powers in everyday life would be normal by now...

Power Girl outfit would be great, if we had that much Kevlar material to give you. Like I said, we have a bit, so you might be a bit...exposed?

Testing is laid on for two days from now. Able to secure everything minus nuclear codes. The higher ups are really interested in seeing what you can do.
Last edit: 13 Sep 2012 15:43 by jnw550.

More
13 Sep 2012 16:21 #28555 by Camille Jones

jnw550 wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:

I figure using your powers in everyday life would be normal by now...

Power Girl outfit would be great, if we had that much Kevlar material to give you. Like I said, we have a bit, so you might be a bit...exposed?

Testing is laid on for two days from now. Able to secure everything minus nuclear codes. The higher ups are really interested in seeing what you can do.

Believe me, I've gotten used to using my powers by now. I think I posted that I can airwalk without anyone even noticing by now. But I'm just curious as to how strong I really am.

Exposed how? I mean I agree that less is more but if I'm gonna be fighting in a few strips of clothes that passes for a bikini then I dunno if that's going to work. Then again, beggars can't be choosers. Alright so I guess the Powergirl outfit it is! I'll just need some socks and shoes to go with it and I'll be set.

Yeah, nuclear tests would probably be dangerous to try. Though I am curious if I can take a nuke with no problem. And since I can absorb radiation, it'll make decontamination much easier and it'll make me that much stronger. Maybe some other time but I can't wait to do the tests. I will post about it a day or two from that so stay tuned!

• Camille Jones
More
13 Sep 2012 16:31 #28556 by jnw550
Push comes to shove, you'll be covered, so to speak. The Kevlar material you want is more expensive than you think! Maybe treat is as undergarments?

If you're up to it, after our tests, I can arrange a 'special' nuclear engagement. At least once and small yield at best.

More
13 Sep 2012 16:47 #28557 by Camille Jones

jnw550 wrote: Push comes to shove, you'll be covered, so to speak. The Kevlar material you want is more expensive than you think! Maybe treat is as undergarments?

If you're up to it, after our tests, I can arrange a 'special' nuclear engagement. At least once and small yield at best.

Yeah, I guess I can do that. I mean it is not for my own safety since I'm sure I can take on bullets. I just don't want to keep on buying clothes after every gunfight.

And yeah sure! I think I can definitely be up for it. Though naturally, even though I can absorb the blast, I still need to shower off the radiation.

• Camille Jones
More
13 Sep 2012 16:49 #28558 by jnw550

Camille Jones wrote:

jnw550 wrote: Push comes to shove, you'll be covered, so to speak. The Kevlar material you want is more expensive than you think! Maybe treat is as undergarments?

Yeah, I guess I can do that. I mean it is not for my own safety since I'm sure I can take on bullets. I just don't want to keep on buying clothes after every gunfight.

And yeah sure! I think I can definitely be up for it. Though naturally, even though I can absorb the blast, I still need to shower off the radiation.

You sure sound confident. That's good. Your shower off will be somewhere at the bottom of the ocean, unfortunately.

More
13 Sep 2012 16:57 #28559 by Camille Jones

jnw550 wrote:

Camille Jones wrote:

You sure sound confident. That's good. Your shower off will be somewhere at the bottom of the ocean, unfortunately.

That's fine by me. I'll probably hit the Pacific then after the blast, then I'll come back to do that show we've been talking about ;)

• Camille Jones
More
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds