Amount

Next Workshop topic, quick choosing round

16 Feb 2013 13:16 #30432 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Next Workshop topic, quick choosing round

JKIJ wrote: I've submitted my story for the workshop. I couldn't find an option specifically for the workshop though. I hope that doesn't cause the librarians too much trouble. Now I need to catch up on what's been going on here while I've been so concentrated on my story, which may be a little action light for some people but hopefully there will be those who like it.

Anyway, I've got lots of stories to catch up on reading and hopefully quite a few more are coming soon.

Not at all, we've already put it in the right shelf.

Aside from that right now we have 4 stories for the workshop. I hope to see at least a couple more before the deadline.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Feb 2013 13:34 #30433 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Next Workshop topic, quick choosing round
I've also submitted my story, but used the Fall 2012 workshop category for it. Not sure if that's what you wanted, but given that contest was delayed until now, I figured that was the closest one.

Shadar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
16 Feb 2013 14:31 #30434 by Woodclaw

shadar wrote: I've also submitted my story, but used the Fall 2012 workshop category for it. Not sure if that's what you wanted, but given that contest was delayed until now, I figured that was the closest one.

Shadar

Fall 2012 was the right category, since the Workshop started before December 21st 2012.

More
16 Feb 2013 20:56 #30441 by njae
Sadly my entry won't make it for the deadline. For some reason RL stole more and more of my time the closer the deadline came. I will still finish the entry and submit it later.

• njae
  • njae's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
17 Feb 2013 00:18 #30443 by Woodclaw
Okay, we have four stories submitted and one that should arrive shortly (due to technical difficulties).

We're keeping the stories offline until we have the full complement.

More
17 Feb 2013 01:34 #30444 by shadar
I noticed my story was available in the Library this morning. Is that because I submitted it and thus no one else can see it until all are released? Or is this a glitch?

Shadar

• shadar
More
17 Feb 2013 01:47 - 17 Feb 2013 02:10 #30445 by fats

shadar wrote: I noticed my story was available in the Library this morning. Is that because I submitted it and thus no one else can see it until all are released? Or is this a glitch?

Shadar

we published what we though was a full list, but a few minutes later a nw story appeared and there was a message that another story was posted to a admin that got lost in the emails so the stories where unpublished and we are awiting the other story, once we have that i'll publish the stories and poll and get things moving.

sorry for the delay

fats
Last edit: 17 Feb 2013 02:10 by fats.

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
17 Feb 2013 02:15 #30446 by shadar
Fats,
Actually, my concern was the opposite. I didn't think my story should show up until they were all released together.

Shadar

fats wrote:

shadar wrote: I noticed my story was available in the Library this morning. Is that because I submitted it and thus no one else can see it until all are released? Or is this a glitch?

Shadar

we published what we though was a full list, but a few minutes later a nw story appeared and there was a message that another story was posted to a admin that got lost in the emails so the stories where unpublished and we are awiting the other story, once we have that i'll publish the stories and poll and get things moving.

sorry for the delay

fats

• shadar
More
17 Feb 2013 12:29 #30449 by pansardum
Replied by pansardum on topic Next Workshop topic, quick choosing round
Shadar, I can see my story in the library too.
If you click on it a box at the top will say that it is unpublished and that you can see it for editing purposes.
So no worries.

More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds