Amount

End of 2014 workshop - Discussion

25 Jan 2015 12:23 #40014 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic End of 2014 workshop - Discussion
Working on it, but it's not coming together as nicely as I hoped, but I'm commited to submit it even on its own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jan 2015 23:30 #40108 by inactive
Replied by inactive on topic End of 2014 workshop - Discussion
Should workshop stories be submitted with the "SWM Workshops" category, or is there a specific category for this workshop?

- GeekSeven

More
30 Jan 2015 03:39 - 30 Jan 2015 03:40 #40115 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic End of 2014 workshop - Discussion

geekseven wrote: Should workshop stories be submitted with the "SWM Workshops" category, or is there a specific category for this workshop?

That is fine G7. Well make any changes needed at time of posting. Speaking of which, we probably won't have everything posted till first thing Monday morning so that gives everyone an extra day or so to work on their entries with any last minute changes.

ElF
Last edit: 30 Jan 2015 03:40 by lfan.

More
30 Jan 2015 10:37 #40123 by Woodclaw

lfan wrote:

geekseven wrote: Should workshop stories be submitted with the "SWM Workshops" category, or is there a specific category for this workshop?

That is fine G7. Well make any changes needed at time of posting. Speaking of which, we probably won't have everything posted till first thing Monday morning so that gives everyone an extra day or so to work on their entries with any last minute changes.

ElF

As a precautional measure, I would like for all the participant to send LFan or me a PM with the title of their story.

More
30 Jan 2015 14:44 #40130 by lfan
Are Woodclaw, G7, and myself the ONLY entries?!?! Anyone else in?

ElF

More
30 Jan 2015 17:11 - 30 Jan 2015 17:20 #40135 by Woodclaw

lfan wrote: Are Woodclaw, G7, and myself the ONLY entries?!?! Anyone else in?

ElF

I'm out, unless I can write something past page 5 in less than a day. Although, I think Castor was working on something.
Last edit: 30 Jan 2015 17:20 by Woodclaw.

More
30 Jan 2015 21:22 #40146 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic End of 2014 workshop - Discussion
I won't be able to finish the scene I was hoping to add by the deadline, but I'll be sending in the opening scene as a stand-alone "origin story."

More
30 Jan 2015 22:17 #40147 by castor
Replied by castor on topic End of 2014 workshop - Discussion
Finished a story this morning-but not the story i set out to write

That one -a Frozen story i ended up writing about 6000 words on...and then did a reread and realized probabbly no one was going to like it as it would probabbly be at least 20,000 words till i got to the super stuff. It did have a lot of intresting ideas about how magic and superpowers influence economic and enviromental devolopment, so maybe i finish it at that point.

My new story is a bit more to the point-however its not as ambitious so well...life.

castor

More
01 Feb 2015 11:11 #40165 by Rich
Replied by Rich on topic End of 2014 workshop - Discussion
When are these being posted?

More
01 Feb 2015 12:23 #40168 by Woodclaw

Rich wrote: When are these being posted?

Due to some internal issues, the deadline has been extended to Monday.

More
02 Feb 2015 17:31 #40199 by lfan
To the best of my knowledge, we have only received entries from Argo, Castor and myself. Any other submissions? Our site email is down so you can email them to larafan22@yahoo.com. I'm traveling back this afternoon but anticipate posting them sometime tonight (EST).....

ElF

More
02 Feb 2015 17:59 #40200 by inactive
Replied by inactive on topic End of 2014 workshop - Discussion

lfan wrote: To the best of my knowledge, we have only received entries from Argo, Castor and myself. Any other submissions? Our site email is down so you can email them to larafan22@yahoo.com. I'm traveling back this afternoon but anticipate posting them sometime tonight (EST).....

ElF

I submitted one over the weekend. Woodclaw knows about it. He fixed up the formatting.

- GeekSeven

More
02 Feb 2015 18:20 #40201 by Woodclaw

geekseven wrote:

lfan wrote: To the best of my knowledge, we have only received entries from Argo, Castor and myself. Any other submissions? Our site email is down so you can email them to larafan22@yahoo.com. I'm traveling back this afternoon but anticipate posting them sometime tonight (EST).....

ElF

I submitted one over the weekend. Woodclaw knows about it. He fixed up the formatting.

Confirmed there are 4 entries I'm aware of, Castor's and G7's are already in the back-end.

More
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds