Amount

What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)

06 Nov 2014 19:31 #38902 by fats
Hi all,

As part of ongoing development with our partners at Wicked City Girls I thought it would be a good idea to create a dedicated thread for the sharing of ideas and concepts, in the the "the Hour is Now" thread there has been some discussions as to what there should be so I thinks it's time for those ideas to be looked at and expanded on and where possible developed.

So let's see what ideas we can propagate, and see where it will lead us.

Fats
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
06 Nov 2014 23:31 #38905 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)
I would love to see a Good Girl in a costume (original character) doing Heroic things from this production company.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jnw550

More
07 Nov 2014 02:25 #38909 by jnw550
I agree. I understand the premise of the site Wicked, but I think a costumed heroine would be great. Maybe even a story line where a good girl turns bad would interesting.

More
07 Nov 2014 05:31 #38917 by thaman157
Replied by thaman157 on topic What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)
I would say different powers than what you get on other sites like PSW. Powers like telekinesis.

More
07 Nov 2014 06:49 - 07 Nov 2014 06:51 #38920 by d_k_c
I think you guys are doing an awesome job! And while I'd normally say don't change a good thing these would be a few of my suggestions.

Put the red S on the chest. She doesn't have to wear the entire outfit but having the S displayed under her leather jacket leaves much to the imagination.

Budget might be tight for her kicking some military ass - so have her tell that story. Kind of a 3 minute monologue.

Power transfer - a superwoman loses, by accident or deliberately, her powers. Now the new super shows what she's going to do with them, keeping the old super alive to revel in her shock.

I havent seen all the episodes so I can't say for certain you haven't already touched on those ideas... But I intend to...keep up the great work!

Stay evil! =)
Last edit: 07 Nov 2014 06:51 by d_k_c.

More
07 Nov 2014 11:15 #38921 by dauntingmold
Replied by dauntingmold on topic What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)
One of the major attractions for me are the costumes from comics, so it would be nice to see a character have an original one, it may not go with the gritty style your going for, but the odd character in costume would be nice to see.

One of the best things I liked about some of the Heather Effects comics was that to the general public the women appeared very heroic, built up a good reputation, but really they were biding their time, gaining power and influence, ready to unleash hell on an unsuspecting world. I think that would be a great storyline, in this scenario I think a colourful and/or patriotic costume would work really well, make the betrayal of the peoples trust even more profound.

But, as this is a wishlist, my biggest wish is that you keep producing films which show super strong, invulnerable, kickass babes.

More
07 Nov 2014 23:00 - 07 Nov 2014 23:03 #38927 by enchantederotica
Replied by enchantederotica on topic What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)
How about some superpowers other than super strength, bullets bouncing, laser eyes, and choking guys?

Teleportation: SUPER easy camera trick. Der. Some motion graphics would help add some spice. As long as you have a plate, you can make anyone go POOF.
Telekinesis: Might need some 3D work or wire work if you want to do floating objects, but a TK choke-lift would be quite hot. Doors slamming, pushing people, and general movement of things along countertops is every easy wire work. Hell, you could do it wish fishing line or some crew-man just standing out of the shot. Good acting helps with the illusion of TK.
Mind Control / Possession: Easy with acting. Possession would be cool to have a girl possess someone else and “talks through them”.
Invisibility: Would be cool to see a girl semi-transparent. Completely invisible to the other actors but not to us.
Floating: Flying is always tricky and cheesy (believe me, I know) but FLOATING could be cool. A top shot of a girl’s upper body near the ceiling + a shot of her feet/legs dangling provides enough illusion to make it seem like she is just levitating.
Creation: Personally IMO, one of the sexiest superpowers. Imagine a girl who just CREATES henchmen out of thin air! Similar to teleportation.

Believe it or not, I do have a degree in Video Production and FX. I’m tired of seeing the same-old same-old. Impress me with some creativity. You need a GODDESS character... someone who isn’t a superhero or a super villain but something more akin to a sorceress or a witch. Someone who has super powers beyond the mere physical and can alter reality. Now SHE would be a tough opponent.

PS: And I’m not trying to be rude. I’m honestly trying to help you venture into new grounds.

PPS: And I have done ALL of these effects in my own home with my GF... granted, we were not fighting each other with powers ;)

Supernautral women with superpowered sex-drives: www.enchantederotica.com
Last edit: 07 Nov 2014 23:03 by enchantederotica.

• enchantederotica
More
07 Nov 2014 23:09 #38928 by enchantederotica
Replied by enchantederotica on topic What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)
Oh, and morphing:

You could replace actress A with actress B via a teleportation effect... or even have someone turn into SOMETHING to hide: an animal, a chair, whatever... that’d be cool.

Too many girls are just “super girl reincarnate”. We need a Mystique or a Mrs. Manhattan (without all the blue skin) or a Jean Grey or a Kitty Pride. I’ll let you know when I figure out an easy way to do “walking through walls”. That effect is a bitch.

• enchantederotica
More
07 Nov 2014 23:42 #38929 by SHTL
I STRONGLY HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH enchantederotica, A LARGE NUMBER OF US IN THIS FORUM, PROBABLY MORE THEN 80%, LOVE INVULNERABILITY AND SUPER STRENGTH BUT I TELL YOU MORE: THESE ARE THE MOST DREAMED AND LOVED SUPERPOWERS BY FAR SO THIS PLACE IS NOT THE BEST PLACE TO ASK IT; JESS LOVED OUR FORUM BECAUSE WE LOVE ESPECIALLY THESE KIND OF POWERS.
THERE ARE SO MANY FORUMS ON THE NET FOCUSED ON YOUR PREFERRED THINGS BUT HERE THE AIR IS SO, THAT'S IT AND WE LOVE IT AND LOVE IF JESS DO WHAT WE LOVE AND SHE LOVES.

THAT'S MY OPINION,OF COURSE RESPECTING YOUR AND ESCUSING ME FOR NOT THE BEST ENGLISH POSSIBLE

SHTL

More
07 Nov 2014 23:47 - 07 Nov 2014 23:53 #38930 by enchantederotica
But you have 100s of videos showing that off. If WCG wants to expand their audience... expand the powers you showcase. And yes, your English is very hard to figure out. Rather harsh words (I think).

Last edit: 07 Nov 2014 23:53 by enchantederotica.

• enchantederotica
More
07 Nov 2014 23:58 #38931 by SHTL
AND YOU HAVE 100 OR MORE OTHER SITES AND FORUM-COMMUNITIES TO PROMOTE THE VIDEOS, THIS FORUM IS FOCUSED MORE ON THESE POWERS THEN OTHERS YU PREFER, THIS IS A REALISTIC OBSERVATION, NOT AN OPINION.
OF COURSE RESPECT FOR YOUR OPINION TOO

SHTL

More
08 Nov 2014 00:18 #38932 by enchantederotica
First of all ... is this seriously happening? Like ... are you honestly upset that I voiced my opinion and suggestions for additional content of WCG by Fats’ request? You can’t say “I respect your opinion” while also completely bashing it and then expect that somehow makes it okay because clearly you don’t.

Secondly ... my suggestions were not for SWM or its forums as you so clearly are defending. From what I understand from Fats’ initial post, the reason this thread was created was for SWM's friends at WCG to expand their options and gain other interests, not anything to do with SWM. Your posting in contradictory to my suggestions dictates that you are somehow threatened that by expanding the powers shown in WCG, your personal tastes (and the mysterious 80% of other viewers) are in danger.

Thirdly ... I think you are exaggerating quite a bit when claiming that there are 100s of websites/forums ... well, I honestly can’t figure out what your point is. Something about what I mentioned in my second point: you feel like my post is somehow a threat to “girls that are invulnerable and bullets bounce off them”. I’ll be the first to gladly and a happily admit that I created Enchanted Erotica because specifically: the powers I mentioned above are commonly IGNORED by many websites. I could not find any website devoted to stories or videos dedicated to younger babes (18+) using powers such as teleportation, telekinesis, invisibility, on and on and on in ways that were NOT about killing or hurting other people. I understand WCG is more into the “fighting” aspect, which is fine, but super-girls can have some of the powers I mentioned. However ... the 100s of other websites and forums that you claim exist either 1) do not exist at all or 2) I have not discovered them.

Finally ... based on my POV ... Fats created this post to see what people want to see. I said what I want to see. Not only that but as someone with a background in video production, I advised them on how it is possible to create such effects (which I am sure they understand many of them). While I am just one girl and hold equal sway in what another post might say, you claiming you speak for “80% of the people" is really unfair because I am quite confident you are not speaking for nearly that ammount. If you respected my opinion, you would not have tried to bash it as you have done while trying to speak for “the masses”.

• enchantederotica
More
08 Nov 2014 01:48 #38934 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)
"Fats created this post to see what people want to see."

I agree completely.
There can be no wrong answer.
If WCG choose to endorse or ignore a suggestion that is on them.

More
08 Nov 2014 04:34 #38935 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)
I agree: this thread isn't about what Superwomanmania is about, it's for suggestions to Wicked City Girls. And even if it was, people should always feel free and welcome to share their opinions. Others are free to politely disagree.

Though let's give Superhuanteenlover the benefit of the doubt: there are language and cultural barriers in play here, and he could have easily missed some of those cues: he is not reading in his native language either and he could have missed Fats message easily. That said, His posts were more than a bit confrontational,It's ok to tell wicked city girls "some of use won't like that'. Getting hostile about it is not.

Personally, a diverse offering will always be better. I don't find the standard super girl powerset boring, but many of the other powers EnchangedErotica mentioned are quite fine too, and give some range to the story.

I'm wrapping my head around Creation being "one of the sexiest super powers" -- but that's just curiosity. I don't find it so, but it's not like I need to. Everyone has their own things that interest them. I'm sure that many wouldn't understand why we think super strong invulnerable chicks are hot either. This goes along with a comment lfan made about treating bending a crowbar casually, without focus, or good special effects (namely sound). To someone who likes peril, this is just an after thought, and isn't important. To most here, that's what we want to see. It can take the same screen time (or a few seconds longer) and we're happy, and no one else is bothered. If I were making something that had creation, I'd probably just have it happen while other things were going on, and not give it any focus, and that would disappoint EnchangedErotica for similar reasons, without needing too. Maybe explaining why it's the sexiest will help frame to Wicked Girls how they should pay attention to it if they add it in.

Also, Judgement Girl Revelations HAS telekinesis in it, including a choke lift and tossing a man across the room. It's not very long, but it is in there. That said, maybe a bit too much emphasis on throat lifts and neck snapping. If no one can hurt you, it's probably more fun to keep them alive and play with them. At least some of them. I guess that DID happen too, if only once.

There is some telepathy, and mental projection as well. And their site indicates that some mind control and TK are on their power lists. (See the Character List and go to one of the character bios.

I find Mind Control mostly interesting from a acting standpoint. I love to see how an actor acts like another's character acting like her character. I love in Orphan Black when when Alison is acting like Sarah, so we get to see Tatiana Manslany acting like Alison acting like Sarah, instead of just acting like Sarah. And this happens in cases of possession: where you have one actor trying to act like another actor's character trying to act like their character. This takes skill to pull off well (most of the time, it's just the actor playing their normal part until you find out they are "possessed", and that's really no fun to me.)

Or simple mind swaps where each actor acts like other character in their bodies. I loved in Lost Girls when Kris Holden-Reid acting like Kenzi when she was in his body. Hilarious. (less nefarious than possession -- but swapping other people's minds around is a power someone could have)

But this takes good actors that can pull something subtle like this off. But I might also be looking for a different level of thing than EnchangedErotica, so less results might work well for him. It's also hard to show this in a few minute clip -- need some time with the character before, so you can appreciate the after. Maybe in a long running series, you could add this in.

I've not watched BBC America's Invaders, but the little girl acting like an old man: creepy/weird interesting, and it'll likely get me to watch the entire show. (though relevant to Wicked City Girls: I'm not sure it'd get me to buy one of their videos. I guess it depends on the rest of the story.)

The comments on Costumes are interesting. I'm hit or miss. A good costume is sexy, most I just go "oh, that's ok". I'd rather have a good story setup than a costume. OTH, if it's well done, and the woman in the costume is right (say Firestar in Bending steel == super hot), then I'm all for the costume. But it's both the woman -and- the costume (and how it fits into the story).

But then, I often commission super heroines out of costume (see lfan's avatar -- that's something I commissioned).

I like fit women -- so I'd not mind a bit more muscle/tone. But that can be hard to find in an actress, and it's also not everyone's thing.

I also really like power transfer. I LOVE weaker characters becoming stronger and then overcoming. Adding in some effects/costuming to make it look like they got more buff/busty//beautiful when that happens is pretty cool too. Some of the fitness women do look wildly buff depending on if they are pumped up or not. (or at least it seems so from pictures taken about the same time.) Or you could cast two actresses that sort of look alike, and swap out actresses when the change happens. That way you can go from a tiny 5' woman to one who is 5'10 and built. The Bill Bixby/Lou Ferigno effect. But it could also be from short/plain to busty underwear supermodel.

I also don't mind Evil characters -- but it does get a bit boring after awhile, and that's when I want to see someone like Judgement Girl going all postal on someone, to suddenly not being able to hold the girl up. She slowly drops to the ground, and bingo, Judgement Girl is normal and the prey is now as powerful as judgement girl was... Giving Evil it's just deserts now and then.

Of course the flip side is also hot, the preachy do-gooder acting high and mighty, lecturing the bad girl ... when wait, what's this?! And they're powerless and she's godlike. (And the variation where she just gets his/her power x10-1000, and the first person still has their powers, they're just like a child to them now...)

But I also tend to like the Bad Girl's who are just independent, and don't follow most of society's rules -- but aren't quite murdering psychopaths. CatWoman/Black Cat over Judgement Girl (excusing power levels, or maybe Maxima for someone of that power level).

In wicked City girls I'd MUCH rather meet Charlie -- at least when she's not on a Job. She *might* kill me, but she does project the image that if she's not getting paid, and you don't piss her off, she wouldn't bother. Judgment Girl, it isn't safe to be anywhere near her.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fats

More
08 Nov 2014 05:08 - 08 Nov 2014 05:11 #38936 by castor

enchantederotica wrote: How about some superpowers other than super strength, bullets bouncing, laser eyes, and choking guys?

PPS: And I have done ALL of these effects in my own home with my GF... granted, we were not fighting each other with powers ;)

Well, at the risk of making a bad suggestion-why not make your own videos. Thats not ment to be flip or anything-just try.

I would like to see what you could do with it-your a talented enough writer, and like to see what you would do with videos. Be the change you want to be. I think broadly speaking your right(its not hundreds of videos, but yeah) A little variety is not a bad thing.

I have said this to other people-i would go straight youtube then fuss around with these werid pay videos-but you know. Actors are easy enough to get-you could do something. Just thought i wold make the suggestion.

Castor

Ps. for walking through walls i was going to suggest a really strong green directional light focusing on one spot so that when they walk out of it there no longer green...but yeah thats probabbly a lot of fancy compositing if your focusing on it.
Last edit: 08 Nov 2014 05:11 by castor.

More
08 Nov 2014 10:14 #38941 by SHTL
probably I was mis-understood: yu are free to tell your opinion as all of us, I simply told that I DISAGREE you, not that I'm right and you are wrong; people have different opinions and is a normal thing but when someone tell you that he's not agree a large part of people try to defend themselves while is not necessary because I REPEAT, people have many different views of the things; the only thing that is not objectionable is that there some superpowers (super strenght and invulnerability) are more loved here then others.
I don't think this concept is too hard to understand.
So wellcome all kind of suggestions to our friend of WCG, all criticism is wellcome too if polite.
Minitopic closed for me :)

SHTL

More
08 Nov 2014 23:44 #38947 by veggicidal2
Replied by veggicidal2 on topic What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)
For me personally, about 90% of the "the hook" is in the costume. I love seeing the classic superheroine outfit with the boots, skirt, and cape. Beyond that, it's all about being ridiculously sexy, powerful, and confident. Good/evil doesn't really matter to me, though I do kind of like the idea of an "evil" supergirl gaining powers and suddenly testing them out on everything around her. I'm just sick of all the violent peril videos out there.

More
09 Nov 2014 01:29 - 09 Nov 2014 01:34 #38948 by castor
As for Wicked City Girls.

The one thing i can consistently say about there videos -I like them when there funny. Jess a legitimately funny comedian, and when she does her stuff with humor its always very good. She has a witt and style to her that's really commendable.

If they where to do an out and out comedy that does a good job of softening i think some of the blunt force of it-that's something
Castor
Last edit: 09 Nov 2014 01:34 by castor.

More
09 Nov 2014 05:52 #38949 by Grif
Creativity and intelligence would garner my attention. The ringtone video is a decent example because of how Judgement Girl records her victim's voice begging for mercy and then uses the recording as her ringtone. Another example could be getting a superpowered woman to make a deal with 2 normal guys to fight to the death or compete in some way or another, just to have see the superpowered women kill the men or do what she was going to do anyway. Mind you, I'm not saying that the men are brainwashed or made to compete via mind control. Just a deal that they can't refuse.

In short, have fun with the characters and their situations. Seeing a invincible anything kill weaker victims over and over again would get old eventually. Originality is key from my perspective.

More
09 Nov 2014 09:07 #38950 by bigjackjay
Replied by bigjackjay on topic What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)
I would like to see a young girl going to school somehow drinks a potion that gives her superstrength. She could use that to do well in school activities. Such as sports , weight lifting, and choking students that act bad. Kind of near a Smallville type story.

More
09 Nov 2014 12:44 - 09 Nov 2014 13:16 #38951 by Woodclaw
Personally I don't mind the lack of "proper" costumes, since the girls we saw so far have a definite look and feel and an iconic way of dressing that - in my eyes - equates to a costume.
The big if so far is the existence of an overall plot that ties all these stories together, I can see the need for an explanation - however tenous - about where these girls comes from, but I think that right now this plot feels kind of hanging. On one hand it ties things together and gave the impressione of a coherent universe, on the other it creates a rather unnecessary substrate that complicates things. I think that this extra plot need to be fleshed out a bit more.

On the superpowers side, I'm not a big fan of throat-lifts. I recognize that they work, but it's an easily abused trope and sometimes it grows tiresome. I would like a bit more variety as far as strength goes (the Nemisis video prodided a rather nice show with the one-punch-kills).

castor wrote: As for Wicked City Girls.

The one thing i can consistently say about there videos -I like them when there funny. Jess a legitimately funny comedian, and when she does her stuff with humor its always very good. She has a witt and style to her that's really commendable.

If they where to do an out and out comedy that does a good job of softening I think some of the blunt force of it-that's something
Castor

I think that Castor nailed it on the head. Dark comedy is definitely one Jess's strong suits and I think that adding a bit more of that to the videos might be beneficial. I'm not sure that a straight out comedy will work, though.
Last edit: 09 Nov 2014 13:16 by Woodclaw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
09 Nov 2014 19:53 #38954 by fdomfan1

superhumanteenlover wrote: the only thing that is not objectionable is that there some superpowers (super strenght and invulnerability) are more loved here then others.
I don't think this concept is too hard to understand.

I know there are some language barriers going on here, but I have to tell you, I PERSONALLY go for magical powers like mind control, body morphing, etc. far more than things like super strength. That's not to say I don't love classic supergirl-esque powers, it's just that not EVERYONE here agrees with your statement.

For example, my favorite story here is Infinite Crisis chapter 4, because there is so much of the magical powers I like being used in a mean and malicious way, which for whatever reason is what I go for.

I would love to see videos along the lines of exactly what EE suggested, in addition to mind control, breast expansion and body morphing against people's will. An evil God-like supergirl would be great.

More
09 Nov 2014 20:31 #38956 by inactive
What I would like to see is destruction on a massive scale. Jess and the others destroying an entire city, wiping out armies that try to stop them, hunting down the survivors for sport, tearing apart tanks, spiking aircraft carriers like volleyballs, and finally walking out of a nuclear explosion without a mark on them.

That would be doable on a small budget, right?

More realistically, creative use of superpowers is fun. Skeet shooting : one girl throws people up into tje air and another one nails them with laser.vision. I'm pretty drunk right now, though.

- GeekSeven
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL

More
09 Nov 2014 20:46 #38957 by SHTL
exact !

More
09 Nov 2014 23:07 #38959 by fats
OK, there has been a lot said and i wanted to to address some if the points raised by this thread.

Firstly I set up this thread for one purpose to HELP WCG get a better understanding of what people are after and to identify where people think improvements could come from.

The point of VFX work and what powers could be brought in, I’ve had extensive chats with the people who do the camera work and editing and I know that there is talent there for VFX work, and I know that they are looking at doing more, the issue they are having is time, it takes time to edit and do VFX work, the people behind are doing this as a second job so there is a limit at what they can do.

Costumes has been a huge point raised, I agree that a costume would be great but again there is something said for girls who are in "street" clothes going something super. Could there be costumes in the future, only Jess and Co. can say, for me a costume is not a deal breaker as to if a video is good or not, one thing that I do want to say is that we need to get away from the Super Girl/Power Girl costumes, they have been done to death, in fact when I see some new content being posted where the girl is in a costume that has a SG or PG vibe I immediately think "boring", that's the main reason why I’ve not bought any content from other producers.

The idea of a monologue is a good one, something that can carry the series forward and be quick and easy to shoot.

The point about the comedy is a good one, Jess is a funny person, a bit nuts but funny, I agree that element of the videos raise it above the norm, I do hope that could be expanded upon without it being too domineering and taking away from what is the core of what they do.

Last point about WCG that I want to raise is that I’m not part of WCG, I’ve been asked to consult and provide advice on equipment and their web site, I’ve had a feeling from some of the comments that people think I’m part of them, I’m not. I'm happy to help any producer of content out with what ever they need from a technical side of things, that's the type of person that I’m.

I've found what has been said as informative and interesting, hopefully over time we can help other producers shoot content that we are looking for.

Fats

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds