Amount

What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)

28 Nov 2014 13:58 #39157 by smoki07
I bought the 3rd video 'the silencer' and that was amazing. However, english is not my 1st language so if someone can explain to me in Pm or in spoiler mode what's the story, It will help me. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gomaller

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2014 10:21 #39226 by gomaller
I just bought silencer recently, it's real good to see girl power makers back in the fold again it's just to many peril heroines video out there and not enough girl power superwomen videos much anymore so its real good to start seeing ithem again, your silencer episode was superb from the acting to the special effects and editing was on point too, your actress who plays charlie is probably the best neck breaker out off all the girl power superwomen genre that I've seen and I've seen plenty too, those neck breaks that she performed were brutal and look like they. Hurt tremendously with the sound effects on so keep them coming, I hope we see more of the lex character too she very interesting just by the small appearance she had on screen but anyways keep up the good work your doing great!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: JessP

More
11 Jan 2015 22:02 #39809 by SHTL
I want to write something about WGC (sorry for my english in advance):
1. thank you to Jess and her team, i buy every video some seconds after are available..:), I'm a super fem world lover from many years (1994 !) and i feel this is a big opportunity to have "live-action" our passion; passion is what I see in all actrress-actors-producers and our community have also the privilege to can help with our ideas;
2. I like the dialogues, the musics, all what is around what do the actors, high level in my (not specialized) opinion....;
3. I have to say the actress al ALL great and beautiful but a bit higher is probably Renee (Silencer);
4. I love from my inside super strenght and invulnerability so I loved all bullet-proof scenes, especially the last with Diana :) ;
5. I see that the level is increasing along the road so this is exciting ! ;
6. in my opinion we all must help them in any kind of ways because this team can go to higher and higher level with passion-money-help and luck of course;
7. now i want to write something about special effects and I know very well 2 things: i'm not an expert - money, experts and time are necesary to realize more and more high level effects:
- there are still few scenes of super strenght (I mean heavy lifts and big destructions), mostly throatlifts: probably because there are many requests about throatlifts and Jess & Co like a lot it but the main reason i know that is because is difficult to do high level effects and personally I prefer few strenght scenes well done then poor level as in many other sites;
- about bullet-proof scenes I loved all (also the sound after the bullet fall :) ) except the fact that we see only flashs on the actress bodies and no holes in their dresses: I know that again that are necessary more money and gears to go to a next level but maybe something is possible also now, I donno...I think that more is realistic more is exciting ..:) ;
- about super strenght scenes maybe more is possible with cars, humvee, etc,...

I have many ideas about what to do more now and what to do in the future with more money to use but the only thing is important at the end of this post is to again thanks Jess & Co because a dream is in progress and my fear is that the momentum will decrease in the future so WE must all help them to keep high the motivation.

SHTL

(I put my post also here because probably this topic fits betterfor it)

More
14 Jan 2015 07:24 #39845 by gomaller
Hey Jess I would like to see you do a superpowers 101 type of videos with both charlie and sasha, like a assassin 101 with Charlie showing how to dispatch enemies properly & professional and a 101 with sasha revolving about her telekinesis power that would be great to do.

More
14 Jan 2015 21:07 #39855 by DarkNinja
Replied by DarkNinja on topic What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)
Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing feats of strength and power with bare legs and feet. Maybe like one of the "heroes" tries to catch one of the girls off guard at her home when she's comfortable.

More
16 Jan 2015 15:12 #39870 by smoki07
I want more video with Charlie!

More
18 Jan 2015 07:09 #39896 by spunk639
Flying and a Shazam type transformation be it good or bad.

More
19 Jan 2015 16:20 #39907 by JessP
@spunk639:
Shazam type transformation? Could you elaborate on that?
@smoki07:
A new Charlie video is in the works as we speak!

More
19 Jan 2015 16:54 #39908 by Woodclaw
Jess, I think that one of the things you might work on is super-speed, I know it's not easy to make on screen, but I the current efforts on it are a little below waht you did with other superpowers, at least in my eyes.

More
20 Jan 2015 21:15 #39919 by spunk639
Like saying a word and transforming into costume or aging powers .

More
24 Jan 2015 16:01 #39988 by Artnico
Hello everyone!
After a long absence, I know I'm late to this discussion, but since it gives us the opportunity to say what we want to see in Wiked City Girls, I suggest for my part more female Super strength. :woohoo:
This will seem very simplem aybe classic for what I've read (and understand) in this discussion.
But for me and many of us, Super strength and Invulnerability remain the main power of a Supergirl.
And when I mean Super strength, I would like to see car lifting or kind of stuff. I think special video effects are becoming better of what I saw.

Thank you very much for considering my request. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL

More
24 Jan 2015 16:17 #39989 by smoki07
a new charlie vid in work! great!

More
24 Jan 2015 17:07 #39993 by SHTL
Absolutely agree with Artnico

More
24 Jan 2015 17:28 #39995 by SHTL
Heavy lifting like cars buses trains (i remember a scene from a Random video where 2 super girls are confronting At a train stop) And invulnerability from bullets hand guns electricity. .. I remember a scene 8n a prison with An Electric Chair from DDI ...But Aldo Modifications And Going Super from Happiest in Shadows are base for ideas. .. SHTL

More
24 Jan 2015 20:11 #40003 by zevonstailor
Replied by zevonstailor on topic What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)
Hope I don't get skewered for this, but what about a girl with a bit of muscle on her. (As much muscle as you want for my preference) My fave from the project: superwoman was when Aubrey was in the lead role. There's something to having the character actually look like they can bend steel. I know this sort of actress might be hard to come by but a character with a visible bicep doing a throatlift would be something to see.

More
24 Jan 2015 20:58 #40006 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)
I wouldn't mind an actress with some muscle on her as well.

Maybe someone like Alyssa Loughran. Her Power Girl Cosplay is fantastic: www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=92995

She's at least done a short film:
(directed by the guy who took the power girl photos).

But she's in fantastic shape, and really does look the part.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
25 Jan 2015 07:44 #40013 by DarkNinja
Replied by DarkNinja on topic What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)
Still wouldn't mind seeing a bit of leg. Some feet would be nice too :) But that's just my taste.

More
01 Feb 2015 17:22 #40175 by smoki07
When will nex video be released ?

More
01 Feb 2015 17:39 #40177 by SHTL
Same question in my mind. ...

More
02 Feb 2015 14:49 #40195 by JessP
Our next release will be a brand-spanking-new Silencer!
Here's a quick behind-the-scenes look :)

Attachment setpic1.jpg not found

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, Sarge395, oldHarmonyMotion, fats, Revan, TwiceOnThursdays, gomaller, Pestana

More
02 Feb 2015 15:03 #40196 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)
I can't wait.The first one was my favorite so far.

More
05 Feb 2015 19:06 #40252 by JessP
Anybody?

Attachment callie.jpg not found

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, DarkNinja, Revan

More
05 Feb 2015 22:32 #40254 by dauntingmold
Replied by dauntingmold on topic What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)
I do hope this means we might be seeing Nemesis 2 shortly, the first episode was brilliant and it could be summed up as follows (to the tune of a well known Mary Poppins song)

Super Callie goes ballistic Ethan needs to focus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oldHarmonyMotion

More
06 Feb 2015 09:24 #40258 by Brantwood
Replied by Brantwood on topic What would you like to see? (Wicked City Girls)
Hey Jess,

when will the next clip be released ?

Can't wait !!!

Your Clips are totally AWESOME !!!!!

:unsure: :unsure: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

More
24 Feb 2015 19:00 #40553 by SHTL
hi gang, any info about the latest video ? On WCG facebook page the release date is Monday 23 but until now on the site nothing.....
SHTL

More
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds