Amount

Judgement Girl -- The Game

21 Apr 2016 18:59 #47398 by Woodclaw
Judgement Girl -- The Game was created by Woodclaw
New mini-video by Jess. I really liked the cracking ribs moment, it was a nice strength moment that broke the mold of the usual throat-lift.



(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, gomaller

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Woodclaw
  • Woodclaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Librarian
  • Librarian
More
21 Apr 2016 20:30 #47400 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game
HAHAHAHHAHA loved it :D

As an fan, and player, of MMORPGS, this was a joy to watch :)

Great work, and some really nice touches :)

Keep up the great work and look forward to your next feature :)

Peace.

/K

P.S. My suggestion to Riley Rhodes (level 7 Paladin :D :P) - get more +Hit Rating if you wanna beat a level 85 Boss :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: gomaller

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Apr 2016 17:47 #47413 by gomaller
Replied by gomaller on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game
Nice Video Jess, Riley is slowly becoming my new favorite character. Props to Stacey for her portrayal of Riley. I hope we see Jordan, Riley, Jax, and Lex in the future releases. Suggestion: I loved Rachel Richardson portrayal of Dr Faraday and would like to see her brought back and featured more in the WCG Universe. There so many ideas and potential you can do with her being a conniving doctor with secret deadly combatant skills who's at physical peak but is not a chosen, Think Ben Linus from Lost or Red Reddington from The Blacklist. anyways keep up the good work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Apr 2016 02:27 #47426 by gomaller
Replied by gomaller on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game
Yeah last month you mentioned of doing an underground fight club like story for WCG. you mind hinting at us who the participants are? fingers cross that it's maybe (Charlie, Jordan, Jax, Paige, Riley and Lex that are involved.) Oh and too when is the next release?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Apr 2016 17:44 #47448 by JessP
Replied by JessP on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game
@Woodclaw: Thanks for posting this!
@Kickass: Thanks for the kind words!
@Gomaller: We're releasing a few more YouTube freebies before our next WCG release. Fun fact: Speaking of Lost; we named Rachel's character after Daniel Faraday from the show. (I know Bad Robot named him after the actual scientist)
~Jess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Apr 2016 18:44 #47450 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game

JessP wrote: @Woodclaw: Thanks for posting this!
@Kickass: Thanks for the kind words!
@Gomaller: We're releasing a few more YouTube freebies before our next WCG release. Fun fact: Speaking of Lost; we named Rachel's character after Daniel Faraday from the show. (I know Bad Robot named him after the actual scientist)
~Jess


You're welcome. :)

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Woodclaw
  • Woodclaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Librarian
  • Librarian
More
24 Jun 2016 19:12 #48824 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game
That little video from April has grown into someting much more substantial (including Jess first foray into costume, apparently).


(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlbertC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Woodclaw
  • Woodclaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Librarian
  • Librarian
More
24 Jun 2016 21:22 #48825 by AlbertC
Replied by AlbertC on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game
just bought, very good indeed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2016 21:30 - 24 Jun 2016 21:32 #48826 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game
To be honest, I've been a lil disappointed with the rather formula-matic approach that WCG has taken in their universe where they all seem to run together as one big neck snap fest. That said, I gotta give them their props this go round.....

The Game is a very creative approach to ubergirl mayhem/showoff, and they are now one of the best users of special effects in the genre as well. This one has something for everyone. Sure, it's light on "plot" but it's designed that way, and the humorous touches that are an homage to a real fighting video game (e.g. MK, Street Fighter) are really impressive (NOTE: nice shout out to the Mortal Kombat X "selfie finishing move" by Cassie Cage) and took a good deal of time I imagine. In terms of ubergirl feats, this one caters to just about everything.....invulnerability, throatlifting, neck break, superstrength, superbreath, etc.

Well Done, guys!
ElF
Last edit: 24 Jun 2016 21:32 by lfan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2016 21:50 #48827 by AlbertC
Replied by AlbertC on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game

lfan wrote: To be honest, I've been a lil disappointed with the rather formula-matic approach that WCG has taken in their universe where they all seem to run together as one big neck snap fest. That said, I gotta give them their props this go round.....

The Game is a very creative approach to ubergirl mayhem/showoff, and they are now one of the best users of special effects in the genre as well. This one has something for everyone. Sure, it's light on "plot" but it's designed that way, and the humorous touches that are an homage to a real fighting video game (e.g. MK, Street Fighter) are really impressive (NOTE: nice shout out to the Mortal Kombat X "selfie finishing move" by Cassie Cage) and took a good deal of time I imagine. In terms of ubergirl feats, this one caters to just about everything.....invulnerability, throatlifting, neck break, superstrength, superbreath, etc.

Well Done, guys!
ElF


I liked most because of effects and the beauty of Jess. You're right about some exhausting neck breaks, I would like to see more of heat vision, strength feats and superbreath, but this is a beginning maybe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2016 21:55 #48828 by LustMonster
Replied by LustMonster on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game
Just bought it - it's downloading now. I haven't seen any of WCG's videos yet, so this will be my first exposure to them.

I like to imagine what these girls could do if some billionaire SWM fan came to them, handed them a check for $10 million, and said "go to town".

Maybe there's a story there. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2016 22:26 - 24 Jun 2016 22:27 #48829 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game
Man O Man!

Gotta say I am lovin' the costumes.
I hope we get more videos with costumes and maybe masks.

Is it to much too ask for Jess to play a good girl once?
Bad girl turned good.
There's a trope i can get behind.
Last edit: 24 Jun 2016 22:27 by Markiehoe. Reason: spelling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Markiehoe
  • Markiehoe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Uberposter of Distinction
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
24 Jun 2016 23:04 #48830 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game
www.wickedcitygirls.com/

Just a reminder of where the link is. Going to buy of course. My short review to follow. I'm a sucker for all of these as they have all scratched an itch and done so nicely.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Sarge395
  • Sarge395's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Uberposter of Distinction
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
25 Jun 2016 00:07 #48831 by LustMonster
Replied by LustMonster on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game
After watching "Judgement Girl - The Game", I've got this new story idea in my head. Now my brain is just chewing on it, and chewing on it, and chewing on it ...

Right now I'm trying to figure out if I can wrap "power transfer with catch" into it and make it a Workshop entry.

By the way, JGTG is worth purchasing just for the boob window punching and the Yoda punching. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jun 2016 18:08 #48838 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game
Nice, fun video :)

Enjoyed it a lot )

Look forward as always to the next production from WCG :P

Peace.

/K

P.S. When is the next "mythology" film coming out? Looking forward to seeing "Badass" Lex :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jun 2016 18:29 #48917 by JessP
Replied by JessP on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game
Thanks for the feedback!

We had a blast shooting this; the setup allowed me to focus strictly on showing off superpowers (and boobs), so I was able to do a lot more than I usually can.

Big props to JT and the team for working their magic in post to turn a bunch of silly ideas into awesomeness.

I really want to keep going with this; different girls, different scenarios, etc. I'm open to ideas!

@Markiehoe-

This gave me the perfect excuse to bust out some costumes; definitely gonna keep going with it.

And no, I don't think I could ever play a good girl. Ever. :)

(Maybe bad girl turned even badder?)

@kikass2014-

We're juggling a few projects now, but getting back to the WCG mythology in way up on our list. I wanna see badass Lex as much as you!

@LustMonster-

I'd love to hear what you come up with!

~Jess~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jun 2016 18:58 #48918 by LustMonster
Replied by LustMonster on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game

JessP wrote: And no, I don't think I could ever play a good girl. Ever. :)

(Maybe bad girl turned even badder?)



With that patented wicked grin, there's no hope for you. :)

How about a bad girl trying to turn good, and failing miserably?

(Example: You stop a robbery, then end up stealing the valuables for yourself, because you just can't help it...)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jul 2016 18:24 #48984 by JessP
Replied by JessP on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game
Well, I could see myself stopping the robbery, stealing the valuables for myself, killing the robbers, killing the customers, killing the employees, tracking down their families and killing them, and then going to a doughnut shop and killing everybody there because...reasons.
Now THAT'S a story I can see happening!
~Jess~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jul 2016 19:50 #48989 by LustMonster
Replied by LustMonster on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game

JessP wrote: Well, I could see myself stopping the robbery, stealing the valuables for myself, killing the robbers, killing the customers, killing the employees, tracking down their families and killing them, and then going to a doughnut shop and killing everybody there because...reasons.
Now THAT'S a story I can see happening!
~Jess~


My goodness, you are a vicious wench!

I'd hate to be the guy sent to repo your car.

I'd buy the movie of that scene above just to see you standing there in a donut shop, stuffing bear claws into your wickedly grinning mouth, as terrified cops empty their service revolvers into your delicious chest. Bullets ricocheting everywhere, customers dropping like flies, donuts blasting apart ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jul 2016 21:27 #48990 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic Judgement Girl -- The Game

LustMonster wrote:

JessP wrote: Well, I could see myself stopping the robbery, stealing the valuables for myself, killing the robbers, killing the customers, killing the employees, tracking down their families and killing them, and then going to a doughnut shop and killing everybody there because...reasons.
Now THAT'S a story I can see happening!
~Jess~


My goodness, you are a vicious wench!

I'd hate to be the guy sent to repo your car.

I'd buy the movie of that scene above just to see you standing there in a donut shop, stuffing bear claws into your wickedly grinning mouth, as terrified cops empty their service revolvers into your delicious chest. Bullets ricocheting everywhere, customers dropping like flies, donuts blasting apart ...


If you think she was vicious before, I don't think you want to see her after you ruin her donuts ....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds