Amount

Eerie Coincidence

21 May 2015 15:59 - 21 May 2015 16:02 #42231 by lfan
Eerie Coincidence was created by lfan
As some of you might remember , in our fantasy casting way back when, I totally thought AnnaSophia Robb would make the perfect Supergirl:

Of course that was before I even knew who Melissa Benoist even was and later realized that she is PERFECT for the role of the Girl of Steel, based on what I've seen so far and the direction they are going.

Anyways, turns out that AnnaSophia Robb and Melissa Benoist actually attended the same high school in Colorado (though I think they missed each other by one year)

ElF

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 21 May 2015 16:02 by lfan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
21 May 2015 16:17 #42234 by inactive
Replied by inactive on topic Eerie Coincidence

lfan wrote: As some of you might remember , in our fantasy casting way back when, I totally thought AnnaSophia Robb would make the perfect Supergirl:

Of course that was before I even knew who Melissa Benoist even was and later realized that she is PERFECT for the role of the Girl of Steel, based on what I've seen so far and the direction they are going.

Anyways, turns out that AnnaSophia Robb and Melissa Benoist actually attended the same high school in Colorado (though I think they missed each other by one year)

ElF

Sounds like Argo's Baker's Dozen

- GeekSeven

More
22 May 2015 07:24 #42254 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic Eerie Coincidence
Ha!

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds