Amount

Red Tornado Revealed

19 Sep 2015 21:12 #44220 by SupergirlTV
Red Tornado Revealed was created by SupergirlTV
Iddo Goldberg's Red Tornado has been revealed. See his suit here: www.supergirl.tv/first-look-red-tornado

Attachment realredtornado.jpg not found

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SupergirlTV
  • SupergirlTV's Avatar Topic Author
More
20 Sep 2015 05:25 - 20 Sep 2015 05:26 #44223 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Red Tornado Revealed
As someone intimeatly aware the last couple of weeks with superheroine costumes...ehh for something walking around in person for a strange concept...not bad. not bad at all.
Last edit: 20 Sep 2015 05:26 by castor.

More
21 Sep 2015 14:21 #44235 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Red Tornado Revealed
I have no interest in joining the rest of the internet and diving headfirst into the negative so I'll just say this:

I'm going to wait until I see it in live action before I render judgement. It could look totally different in the episode once some special effects are added.

More
21 Sep 2015 14:49 #44236 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Red Tornado Revealed
I'm kind of scratching my head at the design, because it looks like a weird middle ground of many things. I understand why they moved away from the helmet face of some earlier versions of Tornado, simply put it wouldn't be expressive enough. Even so the big issue here is that the costume doesn't look very coherent. BEing an android and all, Tornado should look as a "single piece" design, if you aim to make his head and face look human-ish, you should do the same with the rest of the costume. If you aim to make it look armored, it should be armored all the way. This design isn't bad, but it looks like they worked on two different routes and, instead of merging them together, they just did a bit one way and a bit in another way.
As Jdrock said I'll wait and see, but as a first look I have some issues.

More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds