Amount

One week from tonight....

19 Oct 2015 14:48 #44627 by lfan
One week from tonight.... was created by lfan
...Supergirl will have a show on a major network! I never thought I'd see the day, but I always hoped! Hope everyone in the States here will tune in and support the show (even if you've already seen the pilot like me :) ).

In related news, there is a great interview with Adi Adler recently from NYCC that talks about Season 1 (supergirl.dcentertainmentnews.com/article.cfm?aid=16185). In it, she mentions that they are in the midst of filming episode 8 already! Yay!

ElF
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, Sarge395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
19 Oct 2015 19:52 #44628 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic One week from tonight....
Good things come to those who wait.
I too hope people who have already seen the pilot tune in.
A low rated premiere is the last thing this show needs.

More
19 Oct 2015 21:02 #44629 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic One week from tonight....
I will be!

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
20 Oct 2015 04:31 #44638 by ace191
Replied by ace191 on topic One week from tonight....
Glad I waited to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

More
20 Oct 2015 05:31 #44639 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic One week from tonight....
For those cord cutters in the US (like me), who want to remain legal, and thus encourage the show:

Supergirl will be on Amazon and iTunes. For $30 for the entire season (HD). The only downside is you have to wait until the next day to watch. The pages are up at both sites now so you can order anytime, and you get billed as each episode airs (at least on Amazon).

You can also subscribe to CBS's All Access with one month free, and $6/month after. You can watch on the Web, Android Devices, chrome cast and Roku's. (Apple TV is "coming soon").

And they have fixed the one thing that would have been a deal killer for me. You can now cancel electronically. (I just believe that if I can sign up for it automatically, I should be able to cancel anytime I want with a click too. I really hate having to make phone call to cancel, as I usually do such things at 2AM...)

It appears that in some markets you can watch it live: cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/articles/FAQ/.../vod&data=&cfs=SFS_1

You can also watch past episodes starting 1 hour after it airs in CA (or could be up to a day, apparently it varies per show), up to 17 days after.

CBS all access is a good deal if you want to watch it live (which might count towards ratings, I don't know), and/or watch more CBS shows. The only other CBS show I might care to watch is Limitless, but i've not bothered to find out if it's any good or not (it seems like a good 'try it on netflix for free' show). So for just Supergirl, it's easier/faster for me to just buy it off Amazon. Plus I don't loose past episodes unless Amazon goes out of money and closes shop.

I'll probably click the button and add it this weekend.

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds