Amount

Blake Jenner?!

19 Nov 2015 22:15 #45252 by andyf
Blake Jenner?! was created by andyf
Blake Jenner, star Melissa Benoist's reallife husband, is going to appear in future episodes as a potential love interest for Kara Danvers/ Kara Zor-El.

Does this mean that the show is going to jump the shark?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• andyf
  • andyf's Avatar Topic Author
More
20 Nov 2015 00:19 #45253 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Blake Jenner?!
I for one welcome as many suitors as possible for Kara.
Would make her life more interesting.

More
20 Nov 2015 03:52 #45256 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Blake Jenner?!

andyf wrote: Blake Jenner, star Melissa Benoist's reallife husband, is going to appear in future episodes as a potential love interest for Kara Danvers/ Kara Zor-El.

Does this mean that the show is going to jump the shark?

Jump the shark sounds plausible in this case.

Will be interesting to see if there is visible on-screen chemistry between those two. There certainly isn't much with James or Winn.

• shadar
  • Away
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
20 Nov 2015 09:37 #45257 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Blake Jenner?!
Almost ineviatbly when TV does "Hey this person is my Wife Son, or some combination of both, playing some combintion of wife or Son" the results are...cute. notnecessairly great, but built on an injoke and often silly. corny and yes cute.

And Supergirl is looking like a show that can do cute.

More
20 Nov 2015 14:27 #45260 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Blake Jenner?!
Winn just can't...well...win, can he? He's already deep into "friend" territory and, with this news, it doesn't seem like he's coming out any time soon.

Personally, as a guy, I couldn't care less about the romance angles, which may be why I considered the last episode the best so far since Olsen was out of town and there wasn't a focus on them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan

More
20 Nov 2015 14:50 #45261 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Blake Jenner?!

jdrock24 wrote: Winn just can't...well...win, can he? He's already deep into "friend" territory and, with this news, it doesn't seem like he's coming out any time soon.

Personally, as a guy, I couldn't care less about the romance angles, which may be why I considered the last episode the best so far since Olsen was out of town and there wasn't a focus on them.

Shows are marthons not sprints.

Winn if he does winn isn't going to do it right away-it could be the end of the season or the end of five seasons. Its how they go.

Theres a story about Lois and Clark. The Episode where they got married was ratings gold getting the highest rating ever for it. The next episode tumbleweeds. They canceled the last season which involved big payouts to the cast as it was cheaper then filming it.

And though i like Winn a lot and think his stuff is great..well the fun is the chase.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

More
25 Nov 2015 04:14 #45364 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Blake Jenner?!
So they are casting Blake Jenner and there are rumors about casting a young version of another character mentioned but not seen in the show... ...how many episodes are done filming of the 13 start? I ask because how much room could there be left or are they just getting ready "in case" there is a back set of episodes etc...

More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds