Amount

Wonder Woman is coming to SuperGirl

25 Mar 2016 00:08 #46942 by fats
that is right the original and best WW Lynda Carter is coming to SG.

more here www.ew.com/article/2016/03/24/wonder-wom...pergirl-lynda-carter

Fats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
25 Mar 2016 00:23 #46943 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Wonder Woman is coming to SuperGirl
WOOOOT! :P

Peace.

/K

More
25 Mar 2016 01:03 #46945 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Wonder Woman is coming to SuperGirl
The headline of the article is the usual click-baited nonsense. She's going to perhaps be in Season 2, playing a female US president.

Given we're possibly going to have one of those for real, I expect many shows are going to do female president characters next year. A weak attempt to be relevant and connected.

Nice to cast Carter in that role. The homages continue.

What would really be cool if Marvel and DC crossed their characters. I know... never happen. But Jessica Jones as an edgy not-sure-if-she's-a-villain character would be fun to see Kara square off with. Or Thor sweeping her off her feet.

By the way, it seems like episode 20 is going to be the end of season, but I don't see any details on it. Is it super-secret or am I confused about EP 20 as the end of Season 1?

Shadar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
25 Mar 2016 10:59 #46950 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Wonder Woman is coming to SuperGirl
I wonder if Lynda's role would be along the lines of a mothering character for Kara as Supergirl? That would fit in with Lynda's persona of Wonder Woman in the seventies. The president of Catco as a mother towards Kara in her civvies and the president of the u.s. as a mothering confidante towards Supergirl?

More
25 Mar 2016 14:22 #46956 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Wonder Woman is coming to SuperGirl
It came out recently from Lynda herself that they offered her a role in the upcoming Wonder Woman movie but she was on tour while they were filming and couldn't make the dates work. Perhaps if her tour is over by this summer, she can find time to film a Supergirl episode or two...

More
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds