Amount:

Major season finale spoiler

03 May 2018 15:27 #59360 by andyf
Major season finale spoiler was created by andyf
Super girl was going to finish season threes filming last week, wiretapping instead this Sat. The title of 3x23 has changed from Battles Lost and Won to Supergirl Lives. If you want to see a major, major spoiler from the finale check out Erica Durances Instagram page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • andyf
  • andyf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Senior
  • SWM - Senior
More
03 May 2018 18:04 #59361 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Major season finale spoiler

andyf wrote: Super girl was going to finish season threes filming last week, wiretapping instead this Sat. The title of 3x23 has changed from Battles Lost and Won to Supergirl Lives. If you want to see a major, major spoiler from the finale check out Erica Durances Instagram page.


3x23 is still SEVEN episodes out. Seems kind of early for finale rumors. I suppose a lot of World Killer fights will be happening between now and then.

Given they are titling the last episode as Supergirl Lives, we can assume we'll see a rehash of the Superman Dies and Superman Lives themes, but in a skirt instead. Not my favorite theme. Not even close.

Shadar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2018 20:01 - 03 May 2018 20:02 #59363 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Major season finale spoiler
Not on twitter, but I'm sure this is what AJF is referring to. Major spoilers ahead in the form of a photo gallery of filming.....

hollywoodpipeline.com/Gallery/ShowPhotos...MXwtfA&galleryPage=1


ElF
Last edit: 03 May 2018 20:02 by lfan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2018 20:34 - 03 May 2018 21:44 #59364 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Major season finale spoiler

lfan wrote: Not on twitter, but I'm sure this is what AJF is referring to. Major spoilers ahead in the form of a photo gallery of filming.....

hollywoodpipeline.com/Gallery/ShowPhotos...MXwtfA&galleryPage=1


ElF


Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last edit: 03 May 2018 21:44 by lfan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2018 20:58 - 03 May 2018 21:43 #59365 by andyf
Replied by andyf on topic Major season finale spoiler
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last edit: 03 May 2018 21:43 by lfan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • andyf
  • andyf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • SWM - Senior
  • SWM - Senior
More
04 May 2018 03:08 #59366 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Major season finale spoiler

andyf wrote:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Shadar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 May 2018 04:42 - 04 May 2018 04:43 #59368 by Helstar
Replied by Helstar on topic Major season finale spoiler
Shadar, that was Astra (Supergirl's aunt).

Anyway, big big surprise here. Now, let's add Power Girl too :p (even if next season)
Last edit: 04 May 2018 04:43 by Helstar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 May 2018 06:21 #59369 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Major season finale spoiler

Helstar wrote: Shadar, that was Astra (Supergirl's aunt).

Anyway, big big surprise here. Now, let's add Power Girl too :p (even if next season)


Ahhh, I stand corrected. Tks. Not a scholar of the show. I remember her popping up, but apparently only in dreams and a holographic representations driven by a crystal database that Kara carried with her in her ship.

As far as PG, absolutely, bring her on.. It would be very interesting how she is depicted in contrast with Kara. Odds are low that they'd get it right (or even want to), but one can hope. Obviously as Barry has shown, jumping between dimensions is doable.

Be fun to watch the DEO dealing with PG instead of SG for a while. It would be a train wreck.

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: theomach

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2018 19:33 #59391 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Major season finale spoiler
Being in the UK, I don't receive the 'live' shows but get season dvd's. Is season three worth buying for dvd?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 May 2018 08:17 #59392 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Major season finale spoiler

Monty wrote: Being in the UK, I don't receive the 'live' shows but get season dvd's. Is season three worth buying for dvd?


Going by the reviews I got from different part I'd say yes. In general there was a massive upgrade in storytelling compared to most of season 2.

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 May 2018 11:15 #59396 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Major season finale spoiler

Woodclaw wrote:

Monty wrote: Being in the UK, I don't receive the 'live' shows but get season dvd's. Is season three worth buying for dvd?


Going by the reviews I got from different part I'd say yes. In general there was a massive upgrade in storytelling compared to most of season 2.


Thanks Woodclaw, I'd given buying season two a miss, but will snap up season three. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds