Amount

Flash And Legends Comic Con 2018 Trailers

22 Jul 2018 15:50 - 22 Jul 2018 15:51 #60289 by kikass2014
Flash And Legends Comic Con 2018 Trailers was created by kikass2014
Having seen the Supergirl trailer, I wanted to post the trailers for The Flash and Legends.

Both of these trailers make me MORE excited to see their respective shows then the Supergirl one.  I understand Supergirl is early into filming, but seeing these, I can't help but feel that they still have not (consistently) found the right tone for that show.  As a contrast, Legends very much embraces the goofiness of itself, and Flash just has that epic hero vibe to it.

Hopefully Team Supergirl can match that.  Judging by the first dozen or so episodes of season 3, it can.  I wish they can go back to that, rather then later half of last season.

Peace.

/K
Last edit: 22 Jul 2018 15:51 by kikass2014.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kikass2014
  • kikass2014's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
22 Jul 2018 16:10 #60291 by murdough
Replied by murdough on topic Flash And Legends Comic Con 2018 Trailers
And to round out the rest of the CWverse, here's the trailer for Arrow. Personally it's the one I'm most looking forward to.

The following user(s) said Thank You: kikass2014

More
22 Jul 2018 17:01 #60294 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Flash And Legends Comic Con 2018 Trailers
I've never been a big Arrow fan (except for Felicity - love Emily Bett Rickards :P), but that trailer looks fucking EPIC :D

Peace.

/K

• kikass2014
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
22 Jul 2018 18:35 #60299 by murdough
Replied by murdough on topic Flash And Legends Comic Con 2018 Trailers

kikass2014 wrote: I've never been a big Arrow fan (except for Felicity - love Emily Bett Rickards :P), but that trailer looks fucking EPIC :D

Peace.

/K

Funny thing is, I actually *loath* the character of Felicity, and I still feel to this day that she should've been the one to die in season 4 instead of Laurel.

More
22 Jul 2018 18:46 #60300 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Flash And Legends Comic Con 2018 Trailers
HAHA fair point :)  I know a lot of ppl in the same boat, especially with/after the whole Ol-icity thing :P

Peace.

/K

• kikass2014
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
23 Jul 2018 04:18 - 23 Jul 2018 04:20 #60306 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic Flash And Legends Comic Con 2018 Trailers

murdough wrote:

kikass2014 wrote: I've never been a big Arrow fan (except for Felicity - love Emily Bett Rickards :P), but that trailer looks fucking EPIC :D

Peace.

/K

Funny thing is, I actually *loath* the character of Felicity, and I still feel to this day that she should've been the one to die in season 4 instead of Laurel.

I loved Felicity at start, but I've grew to really dislike her character.  I actively started to root for her to be killed/removed from the show as I didn't think they'd ever get back to making her great (though oddly, all her appearances in Flash are great).

I don't even mind Olicity.  I just think if that's what you're going to do.  DO IT.  And then figure out what the show should be and how it affects it.

This trailer has gotten me interested, I stopped watching Arrow in the middle of last season.  Having him in Jail and re-grounding the epic workouts ..... that's back to S1 of Arrow.  All good notes/interesting. It also looks like Felicity might be earning the focus she gets, and maybe I'll start liking her character again.  (I always loved the Actress, and I DON'T blame her for how much I dislike Felicity.)

I might have to skip-jump to the end of teh season to catch up on what's going on.

(OTH, i've also be contemplating that for some of the CW shows I might just not watch them, and wait until they hit netflix, but an entire season of one of these shows is a HUGE marathon, not like the 10-13 of most shows.)

Legends look like they know what works and they're doubling down on it.  I'm going to be happy to see it.

Flash, I guess I should work up enough caring to watch the trailer. I mean it's good... but I found that when I dropped Arrow I didn't miss it, and Flash seems like it'd be the same way (I used Fast Forward a lot on Flash last year).  I watch Supergirl because i'm obsessed, and I watch LoT because it's so damn fun.
Last edit: 23 Jul 2018 04:20 by TwiceOnThursdays. Reason: Edit, uh, I DON'T blame the actress for me no longer liking Felicty. I left out the don't.

More
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds