Amount
× Reminder: this is not a miscellaneous discussion forum. If your thread is not about the forum itself, its software, or its mods, please look for a more appropriate home -- thanks.

How about a section for video game and anime super fems.

07 Feb 2005 20:00 #5 by happiest_in_shadows
As far as the video game one goes, I think it would be nice if there was an area where the gamers of the community could list the females that can handle themselves. Such as Samsus from the super metroid series and discuss them as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• happiest_in_shadows
  • happiest_in_shadows's Avatar Topic Author
More
07 Feb 2005 23:27 #10 by admin
Welcome to the forum, happiest.

There already is an anime forum. Would you be prepared to moderate a video game girls forum?

admin.

More
08 Feb 2005 21:52 #21 by happiest_in_shadows
Replied by happiest_in_shadows on topic How about a section for video game and anime super fems.
I am pretty much on the internet constantly so yeah I probably could handle moderating a video game forum section.

• happiest_in_shadows
  • happiest_in_shadows's Avatar Topic Author
More
09 Feb 2005 10:25 #39 by admin
Thanks, happiest. The forum is now open and ready for posting. You'll find "Superwomen in video games" in the "Superwomen in Screen and Print" category.

admin.

More
11 Jul 2019 22:19 #64463 by Random321
The good news is she's in the at least good looking costume and not a face mask battle suit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Monty

More
12 Jul 2019 14:34 #64470 by Woodclaw
Relevant to the topic of super-hair :P

The following user(s) said Thank You: lojack, Sarge395, shadar, Random321, Gargamel

More
12 Jul 2019 19:12 - 12 Jul 2019 19:21 #64471 by Monty
I was looking again at the photo - perhaps Season 5 gives Melissa transformation powers like Wonder Woman, rather than the standard rip her shiirt open? It would freshen up the show, maybe something the producers have thought up?
Last edit: 12 Jul 2019 19:21 by Monty.

More
12 Jul 2019 21:32 #64472 by shadar

Monty wrote: I was looking again at the photo - perhaps Season 5 gives Melissa transformation powers like Wonder Woman, rather than the standard rip her shiirt open? It would freshen up the show, maybe something the producers have thought up?

Hey, I'm rather fond of her ripping her shirt open. 

Besides, I'm still waiting for the scene where she's rips her shirt open, only to discover that, whoops, she forgot her costume. 

Probably something for the gag reel.   I wish. 

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: murdough, aguilauno, RD

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
13 Jul 2019 19:36 #64475 by Monty
I'm a fan of her ripping her shirt open as well. A new 'super' transformation might liven the show up with a new power of Supergirl's - and it would save on her wardrobe as well. ;)

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds