Amount

Bluestone videos

12 Nov 2016 15:13 #51195 by morgonen
Replied by morgonen on topic Bluestone videos
Okay. Yes it would be great to see a throatlift in your videos!
The topic has been locked.
More
12 Nov 2016 15:49 #51196 by Director B
Replied by Director B on topic Bluestone videos
morgonen, I will keep you in the loop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: morgonen
  • Director B
  • Director B's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
12 Nov 2016 16:06 #51197 by Director B
Here're some stills from SuperNova 11 Prime Directive, I'm trying to get a special edit version for you guys done. Will let you know what the boss says.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
12 Nov 2016 19:15 #51204 by AlbertC
Replied by AlbertC on topic Bluestone videos
Well, I just read all the comments and I'm a little bit surprised that people weren't familiar with Bluestone Videos. I watch them specially at Google+ and already bought some issues from them.

In their account there it is easy to see which movie has some feat or not. It is not a secret that I just buy movies with superbreath, which made I skip many issues from Bluestone, as well as others from WCG, PSW, but they're very clear about this before you make the order. All the issues I bought were not object of regret.

I think it worth sometimes take a look about news, releases and other stuff from them.
More
12 Nov 2016 22:28 #51210 by Director B
Thanks for your comment AlbertC. More super breath vids to come.
The following user(s) said Thank You: harrycane
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
13 Nov 2016 02:01 #51211 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Bluestone videos

Director B wrote: Thanks for your comment AlbertC. More super breath vids to come.

Hi Director B - did you get my pm? I should just post it publicly.
More
13 Nov 2016 05:00 #51212 by Bluestone
Replied by Bluestone on topic Bluestone videos
Hi All,

Good discussion!

Sarge395, Director B is going to get you a Girl Power version of "Supernova: Prime Directive", since you bought the wrong version.

For the rest of you, we are offering this re-edited Girl Power version of "Supernova 11: Prime Directive" for sale here:
www.silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=810

You asked for your own version of one of our videos, and so we have complied. Hope you enjoy it!

Bluestone

This message has an attachment image.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395
More
13 Nov 2016 09:23 #51215 by Director B
Hi, all, another good video that's not bad for this community is Dark Wondra 1: Collected. Below are some pics, if you would like us to re-edit this version into a bit of a Girl power vid drop us a line, or you can buy the peril version: here's the link:

www.silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=774

• Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
13 Nov 2016 10:01 #51216 by Director B
Yes I got it and sent you one back.
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
13 Nov 2016 13:32 - 13 Nov 2016 13:36 #51218 by Bluestone
By the way, guys and gals, our policy is that we want to hear as much feedback from all of our customers, whether it's positive or negative. So, especially if you've bought and watched the new Girl Power version of "Supernova 11: Prime Directive", let us know what you thought of it.

"Supernova 11: Prime Directive" (Girl Power version)
Purchase link:

Our Sultry Superheroines website is still up, but was not generating enough in sales to justify continuing updates, but if there's sufficient interest, we will update it too.

Finally, we are working on a whole new free web series for 2017 that will concentrate more on mainstream and Girl Power content and less on Extreme content. So, please don't categorize us as 'strangle only' or 'heroine bashers only', We love a good storyline with beautiful heroines who do win out in the end!

Blue

Last edit: 13 Nov 2016 13:36 by Bluestone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395
More
13 Nov 2016 13:47 #51220 by mo
Replied by mo on topic Bluestone videos
Thanks for taking the time to take on board comments and feedback. I had already purchased the Supernova 11: Prime Directive movie but appreciate you taking the time to provide a different edit. I actually really enjoyed the Supernova vs Red Madonna part of that and also the bits where Supernova prime kicked everyones asses.

Would you ever consider producing a movie where Supernova faces off against an Ursa type villainess (ie a dark/evil Supergirl/Nova character?)

Personally my favourtie movies involve back and forth comic style super powered fights with girls using powers against each other. The movie where Prime faced Nova was awesome in that respeect.

My own opinion is that when things get a bit real or involve things like strangling that's where I have to fast forward as that sort of thing isn't for me and I think most on these boards would agree with me there.

I'll continue to keep an eye out for your releases : )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, Director B
More
13 Nov 2016 13:58 #51221 by Director B
We hear you Mo, that's why we did a re-edit of Supernova Prime, it should be more you guys cup of tea. As Blue has said let us know what you think, feedback is important because it tells us what you like and what don't like. Thanks for your comments.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mo
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
13 Nov 2016 15:42 - 13 Nov 2016 16:16 #51225 by dauntingmold
Replied by dauntingmold on topic Bluestone videos
Well I took the plunge and bought Supernova 11 (girl power version) and I have to say I was pleasantly suprised, and thought it was worth the money I paid.

First of all I loved the production values , and Melody Skye looked powerful and assured (not to mention sexy as hell) as Supernova Prime and that's what I like to see. My favourite parts in the film were her using her super powers, I especially liked the super breath scene, but also I really liked the fact she knocked out the goons with one punch, someone with the strength to lift a tank shouldn't struggle to punch out a human with one hit.

Personally I would have preferred to see a little more in the way of super strength, perhaps to intimidate her opponents, such as a throatlift or a feat of strength a normal person could not do.

For what it's worth I would be interested in buying re-edited films such as Dark Wondra that you mentioned above.
Last edit: 13 Nov 2016 16:16 by dauntingmold.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Director B
More
13 Nov 2016 16:01 #51226 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Bluestone videos
Received the edited Supernova Prime Directive 11. Much better ending. Thank you.
  • Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
13 Nov 2016 16:43 #51229 by d_k_c
Replied by d_k_c on topic Bluestone videos
Been a while since I've seen someone from a peril website try so hard to get people from SWM to jump on board. I decided to check out Prime directive and was pleasantly surprised. I think it was worth the 13 dollars.

I think pushing into SWM territory is a great idea, albeit extremely frustrating for you I'd think.

I'd imagine peril is peril in usually any form - ie Girl loses powers and is beaten in creative ways. And I suspect there are many more peril fans than girl power fans.

Where as SWM fans have particular niche's, as I'm sure you've noticed. Some love throat lifts, some like extreme muscle growth or breast expansion. Some like absolute powers, some like some vulnerability. etc etc

Me personally, I've always loved power transfer. The state of awe a normal girl feels when she attains the power of a God. The exploration process she goes through while she truly tries to comprehend what she's become. It's a story that doesn't need much special effects but is actually told to the audience by newly endowed heroines very own words.

And for the peril fans, you could have the ex heroine tied up and forced to watch what this new woman has become.

But like I said, every ones got their own thing.

And as I said 'Prime directive' is a step in the right direction, at least for me.

Keep up the good work. Oh, and I don't think I need it needs to be said, but your models are gorgeous. If you are going to make any budget cuts, don't do it there =)
More
13 Nov 2016 18:59 #51230 by Director B
Well it looks like we are heading in the right direction, we will see if we can re-edit some more films that will be more to the liking to this community. Thanks for the comments guys.
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
13 Nov 2016 20:48 #51235 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Bluestone videos
Bluestone!
It's good to hear from you again.

We had quite a few e mail discussions back in the Sultry Superheroines day.

I did download videos from your Sultry Superheroines site.

In each video the Heroines were easily defeated.
They were beaten.
There bones were broken.
They were strangled to death.

For some reason I can't remember I saved an email exchange we had.
Here it is.

Hi,

Glad that you got to see the movie, and thanks for your feedback and for sticking around for future productions. We did not specifically film "Wondra: Fall of a Heroine" for this site, but the remainder were filmed for Sultry Superheroines, and should not have as much of the bones breaking and strangulation that you dislike. :)

Blue

> To: ddgbluestone@hotmail.com
> Subject: Wondra
> Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 16:18:25 +0000
> From: ddgbluestone@hotmail.com
>
> Mark <holmesx@msn.com> wrote to :
>
> Just wanted to drop you a quick line. My download was smooth and successful. Everything seems to be working fine now. The movie. First Your actress was fantastic and these movies hinge all on the main actress and she really delivered. Your production values are right up there and the editing in the action scenes was really smooth. I liked that. I really did not care for how easily Wondra was defeated and I already gave you my concerns about the bones breaking and the strangulation scenes. If this was my first taste of your work with no other idea of whats coming I probably would just move on. However I hope season two will be different and I am looking forward to what is coming.
>
>
> This email is sent from the stores master email address but it is possible to reply directly to the sender using the reply button on your email software.
>

Every video on season one was a disappointment.
You kept promising Season two would be different.
Season two never came.

Maybe if you had not misrepresented yourself with your season one "watered down" peril videos you would have had more success with what you promised Sultry Superheroines was supposed to be.

As I said in my posted e mail
I liked everything in the video technically.
The story did not match what you promised.
Season two never appeared because you guys just continued to film your peril videos.
More
13 Nov 2016 22:28 #51236 by Director B
"Supernova 11: Prime Directive" (Girl Power version)

On sale:

Purchase link:

• Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
13 Nov 2016 22:48 #51237 by Bluestone

Markiehoe wrote: As I said in my posted e mail
I liked everything in the video technically.
The story did not match what you promised.
Season two never appeared because you guys just continued to film your peril videos.

Hi Markiehoe,

Good to hear from you again too.

Technically, Season 2 did appear. It's just that the complete season was not posted on our Sultry Superheroines website. The first episode of Season 2, "Supernova: Target Acquired", was posted and is still available for sale here:
www.sultrysuperheroines.com/store/episod...target-acquired.html

We planned to continue to post the rest of the Season 2 videos, but there seemed to be a lack of sufficient interest.

What do others here think about Season 2. The storyline that is consistent throughout Season 2 is "The Dark Wondra Saga". Perhaps those who have viewed Episode 1 can let us know if they'd like to see more episodes posted.

Blue

More
13 Nov 2016 23:55 - 14 Nov 2016 00:11 #51238 by Markiehoe
Season two of Sultry Superheoines?

Sultry Superhoines went dark for two years after your Indegogo campaign.
My e mail alerts stopped coming and every time I checked the website it was the same old stuff.
I for one gave up on it and thought you guys took the money and ran.

A member of this site announced that ONE episode of Season two was posted back in June of 2016
It looked like the same old re branded Peril videos from Season one where the Heroine is beaten, tortured then strangled to death.

I just now checked the Sultry Superheroines website.
Hit the BUY button on the one Season two episode listed and it sends you to "Page not Found"

Maybe their is a lack of interest because it is two years between episodes and you can not order the video anyway.
Last edit: 14 Nov 2016 00:11 by Markiehoe.
More
14 Nov 2016 01:57 #51239 by Bluestone
Hi Markiehoe,

"Took the money and ran"? No, we don't do that sort of thing. We've been in this business for more than a dozen years, and we always stand by our commitments. Here are the facts:

We ran an Indiegogo campaign, in fact two of them, and all of the contributors got what they paid for or were refunded their contributions. It just so happened that all of the contributors except for one chose to receive credits towards either our Extreme versions of Season 2 or our Peril versions of Season 2. They are now happily enjoying Season 3, which includes "Supernova 11: Prime Directive" which was just re-edited for this community.

There was only one contributor who wasn't interested in either the Extreme or Peril version of Season 2, so we simply refunded his contribution in its entirety, because it wasn't worth updated the Sultry Superheroines site for one customer.

I will look into why the site is currently down, but I believe my software people discovered an attempted hack and shut it down temporarily in order to shore up its security. It should be back up soon.

Hopefully, that will explain why we figured there was not sufficient interest in the Girl Power versions of these videos. The Sultry Superheroines versions do NOT contain content where "the Heroine is beaten, tortured then strangled to death." That is simply not true.

Blue
More
14 Nov 2016 02:19 #51240 by Markiehoe
From Bluestone:
"the Heroine is beaten, tortured then strangled to death." That is simply not true.

From Wondra, the first video I downloaded from Sultry Superheroines

This screencap is from 6 minutes 2 seconds in.

This screencap is from 9 minutes 4 seconds in.
After a loud snapping noise.

That's three minutes of a nine and a half minute video watching a woman being strangled to death.

More
14 Nov 2016 03:05 #51241 by Bluestone

Markiehoe wrote: A member of this site announced that ONE episode of Season two was posted back in June of 2016
It looked like the same old re branded Peril videos from Season one where the Heroine is beaten, tortured then strangled to death.

Markiehoe,

Your full quote has been reproduced above. You were referring to Season 2 videos, and said that the Season 2 material "looked like the same old re branded Peril videos from Season one where the Heroine is beaten, tortured then strangled to death." I simply replied that your statement was not factual. The Season 2 videos do NOT have scenes as in the very first Season 1 video that was posted on Sultry Superheroines. This is a false statement, because you are making assumptions that all of our Season 2 material is exactly the same as that early Season 1 video. That is completely untrue, and I stand behind my statement no matter how many screen caps you post from earlier irrelevant material.

Not sure what your problem is, but I don't appreciate what appears to be developing into some sort of vendetta against me and my production company.

Bluestone
More
14 Nov 2016 12:07 - 14 Nov 2016 12:14 #51246 by Markiehoe
As I stated earlier Bluestone produces quality high end videos that feature beautiful starlets who can deliver a great performance.
Their editing and special effects are top notch.
They produce a video that more than satisfies their primary customer base.
I am a free market capitalist at heart and I wish them nothing but success in the future.

What we get are the leftovers.
Repackaged videos.
Sometimes years in between episodes.

Hopefully in the future we might get a dedicated "Girl Power" video made specifically for us.
I have seen some of the out takes from your video shoots.
It looks like you guys have fun making these videos.
Perhaps in the future some of that fun can actually make it onto the finished product.

I have said my peace.
Unless directly asked for an answer I will no longer post on this thread.
Last edit: 14 Nov 2016 12:14 by Markiehoe. Reason: Additional content
More
14 Nov 2016 17:24 #51251 by harrycane
Replied by harrycane on topic Bluestone videos
Great to hear! I am definitely counting on your superior skills to give us some delicious lengthy superbreath scenes with villains holding on to whatever they can, blown horizontal like a windsock before they fly away in the tornado-force wind. :-) Wind machine, camera perspective, green screen effects, the ideas are endless. Looking forward to your next productions!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395
More
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds