The topic has been locked.
  • Director B
  • Director B's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 Mar 2019 13:25 - 10 Mar 2019 13:26 #63128 by Director B
Replied by Director B on topic Bluestone videos
Hi everyone, Bluestone has decided to make a custom Power Girl film, they want to know if anyone on this forum will be interested in contributing money wise to it. This film will be made solely for you guys. This is how it works, we will create a Supernova/Darkwing/Ultrawoman etc, story and you will tell us what power elements you want within the film and contribute money to it. For instance, throat lifts, Supernova dominating the fight, heat vision, super breath, neck snaps on the bad guys, etc. etc. If there's a want we can't do we will inform you, like a complicated effect or something the actor doesn't want to do. All the money that's contributed will go to the budget and everyone that has contributed will be given extras, extra footage that wasn't used in the final cut, behind the scenes footage, bloopers, if any, and lots of Vidcap stills. Again this film will be made for this forum, we want to know what you'd like to see in it, whether you'll pay for it and if you think this is a good idea. 

Thanks for your time. 

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 10 Mar 2019 13:26 by Director B.
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 Mar 2019 23:19 #63130 by harrycane
Replied by harrycane on topic Bluestone videos
Exciting! Thanks for the offer! I am definitely willing to contribute to any clip that has super breath featured! I hope many more will contribute, your productions are really awesome and I think I'm not the only one to want to see more!

Good success!
More
11 Mar 2019 09:05 #63140 by Director B
Well, Harry, you're the only one that has responded so far, let's see how many will by the end of this week spread the word please, I would create a new post but don't know how, If you know how to then copy my post and create a new one so we can get the word out there.. Thanks.

Supernova destroys a deadly Robot! 

This message has an attachment image.

• Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
11 Mar 2019 14:11 #63142 by Bluestone
Replied by Bluestone on topic Bluestone videos
Hi, All!

Bluestone here!

As Director B announced, we're considering doing a girl power video which features the elements that you want. Our productions are very upscale with full cast and crew, so we don't usually do customs, because no one seems to want to pay the $6,000 per video price tag, but we have had some recent success on other forums with group customs. This is how it works in more detail:

1. We cover half the cost, i.e. $3,000, on the basis that we keep the sole copyright and can retail the video to those fans who cannot come up with the price of an element contribution. 

2. The other $3,000 would be contributed by fans like you who want to become a contributor and get your element incorporated into the video, plus get all of the extras not available to the general public, and receive an advance copy of the video before its public release.

3. Each element would cost $100. So, the superbreath element would cost $100, or a throat lift of a villain would be $100, etc.

4. This would mean we'd need 30 contributors to get this one done. Of course, there would have to be some cooperation from fans. Firstly, the most fans who offer to contribute $100 to get their heroine to star in the video will set that element. So, the choices are: Supernova (Supergirl), Ultrawoman or another Amazon character (Wonder Woman), or Darkwing (Batgirl). So, if we get $100 offered for Darkwing, but $100 X 2 offered for Supernova by the end of this week (March 15th), we would fix the heroine element for the project as Supernova. So, lets see which heroine in really the most popular on this site. (See character pics below).

5. Once we get $3,000 pledged, we will start to collect the funds and, once collected, we will finalize that script, book the actress, and set a shoot date. 

Up to you, guys and dolls! If you want the best Girl Power video ever, PLEDGE NOW, and get this project off the ground.

Post your pledges on this thread, or if you prefer, email them to me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com.

Time to stand up and be counted for your fetish like the other forums have done with theirs, having now funded 4 such group customs, including "Ultrawoman 11: Origin" and
our upcoming release of "Supernova 22: Hunted" (See posters below)!

Blue

More
11 Mar 2019 14:11 - 11 Mar 2019 14:15 #63143 by Bluestone
Hi, All!

Bluestone here!

As Director B announced, we're considering doing a girl power video which features the elements that you want. Our productions are very upscale with full cast and crew, so we don't usually do customs, because no one seems to want to pay the $6,000 per video price tag, but we have had some recent success on other forums with group customs. This is how it works in more detail:

1. We cover half the cost, i.e. $3,000, on the basis that we keep the sole copyright and can retail the video to those fans who cannot come up with the price of an element contribution. 

2. The other $3,000 would be contributed by fans like you who want to become a contributor and get your element incorporated into the video, plus get all of the extras not available to the general public, and receive an advance copy of the video before its public release.

3. Each element would cost $100. So, the superbreath element would cost $100, or a throat lift of a villain would be $100, etc.

4. This would mean we'd need 30 contributors to get this one done. Of course, there would have to be some cooperation from fans. Firstly, the most fans who offer to contribute $100 to get their heroine to star in the video will set that element. So, the choices are: Supernova (Supergirl), Ultrawoman or another Amazon character (Wonder Woman), or Darkwing (Batgirl). So, if we get $100 offered for Darkwing, but $100 X 2 offered for Supernova by the end of this week (March 15th), we would fix the heroine element for the project as Supernova. So, lets see which heroine in really the most popular on this site. (See character pics below).

5. Once we get $3,000 pledged, we will start to collect the funds and, once collected, we will finalize that script, book the actress, and set a shoot date. 

Up to you, guys and dolls! If you want the best Girl Power video ever, PLEDGE NOW, and get this project off the ground.

Post your pledges on this thread, or if you prefer, email them to me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com.

Time to stand up and be counted for your fetish like the other forums have done with theirs, having now funded 4 such group customs, including "Ultrawoman 11: Origin" and
our upcoming release of "Supernova 22: Hunted" (See posters below)!

Blue

This message has attachments images.

Last edit: 11 Mar 2019 14:15 by Bluestone.
More
12 Mar 2019 07:27 #63155 by tuxedo
Replied by tuxedo on topic Bluestone videos
Wish I had some money to throw into this :/
More
12 Mar 2019 07:27 #63156 by harrycane
Replied by harrycane on topic Bluestone videos
100 for superbreath! I'd even give you another 100 if you make it a really long scene of her blasting people away with her hurricane force breath!
More
12 Mar 2019 07:31 #63157 by tuxedo
I don't have a say in this at all but I really hope you guys end up hiring Melanie Dunne for this one
More
12 Mar 2019 09:23 - 12 Mar 2019 09:24 #63159 by Director B

harrycane wrote: 100 for superbreath! I'd even give you another 100 if you make it a really long scene of her blasting people away with her hurricane force breath!

Well, just one so far, I guess, we'll give this a month and if there are not enough contributions then we'll call it off. We are trying. 

Enjoy this pic of Blackbird.

Last edit: 12 Mar 2019 09:24 by Director B.
  • Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
12 Mar 2019 17:37 #63168 by tuxedo
I think you guys will have a better response if you make a new thread. This isn't so much of a commercial as it is a proposal to the community, and I'm not sure if people are really checking this 50 page thread anymore.
More
12 Mar 2019 21:35 #63171 by Bluestone
Okay. I agree and will try to post a new thread tonight.

Blue
More
13 Mar 2019 09:56 #63178 by Director B
Blackbird kicks Ass!

• Director B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
13 Mar 2019 21:59 #63196 by sonicshake
Replied by sonicshake on topic Bluestone videos
It's very welcome that you guys are doing this, but two thoughts:

1. If you need to raise funds you probably need to do it via the usual kickstarter/indiegogo channels. I wouldn't be happy making a pledge on a forum

2. This thread has been associated with peril advertisements for so long that I recommend a new thread to support this new venture

Good luck, and I look forward to supporting the project!
More
13 Mar 2019 22:04 #63198 by Bluestone
Hi All,

Okay, I started a new thread here:
www.superwomenmania.com/index.php?option...&id=31402&Itemid=195

Feel free to re-post your offers there as well as any other comments!

Blue
More
14 Mar 2019 01:45 #63205 by Bluestone

sonicshake wrote: It's very welcome that you guys are doing this, but two thoughts:

1. If you need to raise funds you probably need to do it via the usual kickstarter/indiegogo channels. I wouldn't be happy making a pledge on a forum

2. This thread has been associated with peril advertisements for so long that I recommend a new thread to support this new venture

Good luck, and I look forward to supporting the project!

Hi,

Well, we have tried Indiegogo before with limited success, but the problem with that site and Kickstarter is that they do not target this specific market.They expect that we will set out the film contents, but we want the contributors to set those contents.

If you are worried about contributing and not getting your element, etc., our pristine record after over 10 years in the industry should be enough to assure you that we're not a dishonest, fly-by-night operation. Once the project is a go, we collect using PayPal and every contributor gets their element and full contributor package. We've done many such customs for other groups, and they have all been enthusiastically supported and all contributors were happy with the result with many contributing to several group customs.

Blue
More
14 Mar 2019 07:59 #63212 by Director B
The sexy Supernova!

• Director B
  • Elite Member