Amount

Superheroines.net open for commissions and customs

09 May 2019 09:41 #63962 by JonX

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

If you have a story idea, an idea for a scene, or even just a feat of strength or power, or the superheroine saying a particular line... get in touch and let me know!

I have just created this new form on my website where you can let me know - you can even say whether you'd like a particular superheroine or actress to act out your wishes.

Really very excited at the opportunity to bring some stories and fantasies to life.

Let me know here at this form:
superheroines.net/custom   

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JonX
  • JonX's Avatar Topic Author
More
09 May 2019 11:05 #63966 by Shalandor
Sounds like a great idea Jon.I'll hopefully have some ideas I can pitch your way and see if you like them.

More
29 May 2019 11:53 #64149 by AuGoose
Interesting. I admit for me the honeymoon period is when the female protagonist first gets powers. The surprises. The accidents, The experiments. The first asshole she has to beat the fuck down. The easy minutes when the depth or thinness of the larger plot doesn't matter yet and you get pure focus on the story-world getting one ubergirl better than our world.

And if there's a magic line, it comes right near the start of her ascension/gaining powers. The moment of self-realization that things are not normal and not a trick of the light and not all just in her head: "Oh! Something's happening to me..."
The following user(s) said Thank You: veggicidal

More
29 May 2019 13:09 #64150 by DanDud88
Hows it going jon have u started filming antmy commisions yet

More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds