Amount

Season 1 x 19 Spoilers and Discussions Myriad

21 Mar 2016 22:43 - 11 Apr 2016 22:30 #46868 by five_red
www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/supergirl-epis...19-myriad-press.html

"Myriad” – Kara must find a way to free her friends when Non (Chris Vance) and Indigo (Laura Vandervoort) use mind control to turn National City’s citizens into their own army, on SUPERGIRL, Monday, April 11 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: How will Kara save an entire city when Non & Indigo put their master plan into effect? New #Supergirl 4/11 8pm on #CBS! bit.ly/1pG9nX3

REGULAR CAST:

Melissa Benoist (Kara Danvers/Supergirl)
Calista Flockhart (Cat Grant)
Chyler Leigh (Alex Danvers)
Mehcad Brooks (James Olsen)
David Harewood (Hank Henshaw/J’onn J’onzz)
Jeremy Jordan (Winslow “Winn” Schott)

RECURRING CAST:

Laura Benanti (Alura/Astra)
Jenna Dewan-Tatum (Lucy Lane)
Chris Vance (Non)
Peter Facinelli (Maxwell Lord)www.superwomenmania.com/index.php?option...catid=527&Itemid=195
Laura Vandervoort (Indigo)
Briana Venskus (Agent Vasquez)
Glenn Morshower (General Sam Lane)
Dr. Eliza Danvers (Helen Slater) [SIC??]

GUEST CAST:

Eve Torres Gracie (Maxima)
Cole Michaels (Little Boy)
Cheryl Turner (Grandmother)
Jennifer Sommerfeld (Police Officer)
Carly Nykanen (Kelly)

WRITTEN BY: Yahlin Chang and Caitlin Parrish
BASED ON: The Characters Appearing in the DC Comics
DIRECTED BY: Adam Kane

FURTHER DETAILS / PICS / VIDS WILL BE COLLATED IN THIS FIRST POSTING: Don't forget to check back regularly.

EDIT #1: Spoilertv.com has the promo pics.

Warning: Spoiler!

EDIT#2: Promo video

EDIT#3: Spoilertv.com has just posted the sneak peeks:

EDIT#4: More video:

R5

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 11 Apr 2016 22:30 by five_red.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, fats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• five_red
  • five_red's Avatar Topic Author
More
22 Mar 2016 12:49 #46885 by fats
Maxima is to be in the show and she's harking for some SG loving.

comicbook.com/2016/03/21/new-supergirl-s...a-eve-torres-is-max/

Fats

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
22 Mar 2016 13:58 #46889 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Season 1 x 19 Spoilers and Discussions Myriad
Maxima. Wow that could be interesting :)

Nice find Fats :)

Peace.

/K

More
23 Mar 2016 22:38 - 23 Mar 2016 22:50 #46916 by shadar
Lets see.... Eve Torres is a former female wrestler, and very hot. Now an actress. See below.

Maxima backstory is that she came to Earth to mate with Superman -- and she's powerful enough to kick his ass when he spurned her.

Now, in an N52 twist, she's LGBT and has the hots for Supergirl. She still needs to mate with Superman, but that's not who she really wants.

This is going to be a challenge for the family audience focus of the show... also, is this going to be the powerful Maxima who dukes it out with Superman, or the Smallville version who uses her pheromic powers to make men (women?) fall madly in love with her.

Oh, yeah... episode also has Laura V as Indigo, working with the Non and the evil Kryptonians, who she presumably is a match for.

This message has attachments images.

Last edit: 23 Mar 2016 22:50 by shadar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
24 Mar 2016 12:52 #46929 by lfan
Some more on the Maxima guest spot from the actress herself:

supergirl.dcentertainmentnews.com/4your-...orres-talks-upcoming

ElF

More
06 Apr 2016 01:23 #47181 by fats
nice preview clip

Fats

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
08 Apr 2016 20:05 #47215 by fats
even more clips, very cool R5

Fats

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 Apr 2016 06:03 #47269 by YAGS
Since I don't read these threads before seeing the episodes, I didn't know Maxima would be in this. A pretty disappointing guest villain, honestly.

Most of this episode worked pretty well, but the whole "let's beat them through hope" theme got overstated a few too many times. I can understand them rejecting Max's plan and saying "let's find another way", but how many times in one episode do you have to give speeches about the power of hope? Even once is usually too much. It's a "show me, don't tell me" thing, yet they told us... over and over and over. And then ended on a cliffhanger without actually showing how that worked out.

And what happens if someone under Myriad's control is taken outside of National City? Do they snap out of it? Shouldn't Kara have tried that with Winn, at least, since he's smart enough that she could have used his brains to try and help with the problem?

And Alex brought this on herself. She should NOT have gone in there, and made life harder for both herself and J'onn. That was just dumb.

And the fridge logic of the week is yet another example of "How did that person know where to find that other person?" when Non sends Alex to go after Kara. That one's a recurring theme on this show.

Overall, much better than the Flash crossover, but it's yet another example of why this show doesn't quite work. I keep wanting this show to be better, and it keeps failing to break through from mediocre to actually being good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: five_red, pansardum

More
12 Apr 2016 10:48 #47270 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Season 1 x 19 Spoilers and Discussions Myriad
I avoid all spoilers for upcoming episodes.
Boy did that pay off big time for me!
Maxima was a great surprise,
What a cool reveal!
I loved her look and personality.
Lets hope to see her again.

I enjoyed this episode.
Standard comicbook logic aplies and that is OK with me.
I griped about Alex returning also, but what are you going to do?
Those two were destined to fight from episode one.

More
12 Apr 2016 12:24 - 12 Apr 2016 16:09 #47273 by five_red
Replied by five_red on topic Season 1 x 19 Spoilers and Discussions Myriad
** ENTERING SARCASM MODE **

This was a truly edge-of-your-seat episode. A real white knuckle ride. After a brief thirty second warm-up action sequence at the start against Maxima, we got down to the real action. Who here wasn't thrilled as Supergirl stood on the CatCo balcony, talking to Cat, and later Max..? And if that wasn't enough, she went straight into standing around the office, talking to Max and Cat. Wow! Then, just when we couldn't take any more, Non showed up, and all four of them stood around the office, talking. Oh boy -- oh boy! Then, totally out of left field, WHAM -- the whole scene switches to Max Lord's office, where Supergirl, Max, and Cat stand around talking. Did any of us honestly see that twist coming?!? Amazing stuff!! But the writer's weren't finished with us yet, because then we get a third (yup, count 'em!!) location in the form of Cat's old studio, where Supergirl, Cat and Max proceed to stand around talking.

I'm so glad they focused on the important stuff: I mean, lesser writers would have had Supergirl immediately rush to her cousin's side when she saw him dramatically fall from the sky... but not Supergirl. Supergirl knew where the real action was, and that's on the balcony having long discussions with Cat Grant.

** SARCASM MODE DEACTIVATED **

Okay, so I get it. We're near the end of the season and they need an episode that is easy to film, and gets them back on schedule. Plus, they want to throw a lot into the next, finale, episode. So... minimal wire work or time-consuming action sequences for your leading lady (who presumably is worn out by now), and structure as much of the episode as possible to use the supporting characters or stunt doubles.

But..!! (There are limits!)

The storyline with J'onn, Alex, and Helen worked well, and was really the only plot the episode had, because the stuff with Supergirl herself was heavily padded. And ridiculously so. I mean, Supergirl actually did less superheroics in this episode than Human for a Day, where she lost her powers..! I fully understand that this episode needed to be light on Supergirl action to allow them to overdose in the final episode, but aside from a brief token fight at the start, a few seconds in the middle (Winn and James), and a single shot at the end, Supergirl basically just stands around in costume talking, They needed to do something more.

Okay okay, I'll confess!!! Even allowing for the fact that much of this episode had more blatant padding than a cheap Halloween Superman costume , it was still somehow fairly enjoyable. Certainly not the worse episode they've served up this season. And it was very nice to see Calista get more involved in the action than usual -- her Cat Grant (despite some ropey writing) is one of the most watchable characters on tv at the moment.

So my final verdict is: not bad, but you need to work harder on disguising the treading water.

I'm just praying that next week's finale isn't the standard Hollywood "hope conquers all" type tosh, where the people of National City un-think their way out of the Myriad spell because Supergirl is able to appeal their inner humanity buried deep inside. I already have a hint at how the story ends, and I have mixed feelings. (I've been trying not to get too many spoilers, but I know it involves Helen Danvers, and my speculation (speculation!) is that they somehow use Supergirl's Kryptonian biology itself as a weapon to overcome Myriad. Hopefully I'm wrong.)

R5

ps. For absolutely no reason whatsoever, here's a picture of Power Girl wot I did wif me Photoshop. Thanks always welcome.

This image is hidden for guests.

EDIT: Overnights are in: 1.3 for 18-49, with 6.20m total -- unless that dramatically improves with +3 and +7 watches, then this episode performed only marginally better than Manhunter (the lowest rated this far with 1.3 and 6.03 overnights.)
Last edit: 12 Apr 2016 16:09 by five_red.

• five_red
  • five_red's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 Apr 2016 13:40 - 12 Apr 2016 13:41 #47274 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Season 1 x 19 Spoilers and Discussions Myriad
I really liked this episode. For me defiantly one of the better episodes due to the fact that is wasn’t just Supergirl smashing face.

There were some a couple of underlying ideological battles at play (Max <-> Kara; Non <-> Indigo; Non <-> Kara), that, while simplistic, were covered well imo. So it was great to see that unfold, rather than 45mins of Supergirl punching villains.

Admittedly the writing was not the greatest in the world, but it was certainly one of the best written episodes imo. A lot of character-driven stuff that has been built-up too.

There were also some nice touches, like the way Superman was handled, the earrings, Eliza Danvers and her scientific curiosity when she met J’ohn, Kara NOT saving everyone for a change and the impact on her, as well references to a few things that had happened throughout the season. The “Harrison Ford” line was a nice bit of meta that I found myself smirking to :)

And while there was some hokey-ness and comic-book logic, in the spirit of the series so far, I didn’t find a lot wrong with it. I enjoyed the drama and emotion of it, with some pretty good performances again from the main cast. Max for me smashes it.

My biggest disappointment was Maxima. She looked and acted great, but I would like to have seen her play more of a role (though Torres has stated that she could become a regular, so I am assuming and hoping, that she is being saved for/will be in, season 2.)

Apart from that, the cliffhanger was a nice touch, but predictable. As has been noted, these two were destined to have a confrontation (from their history growing up, to Alex killing Astra), it’s just one of those things and I’m fine with that.

Looking forward to the season finale.

Peace.

/K
Last edit: 12 Apr 2016 13:41 by kikass2014.
The following user(s) said Thank You: five_red, Markiehoe

More
12 Apr 2016 19:55 - 12 Apr 2016 19:58 #47281 by shadar

kikass2014 wrote: I really liked this episode. For me defiantly one of the better episodes due to the fact that is wasn’t just Supergirl smashing face.

There were some a couple of underlying ideological battles at play (Max <-> Kara; Non <-> Indigo; Non <-> Kara), that, while simplistic, were covered well imo. So it was great to see that unfold, rather than 45mins of Supergirl punching villains.

Admittedly the writing was not the greatest in the world, but it was certainly one of the best written episodes imo. A lot of character-driven stuff that has been built-up too.

There were also some nice touches, like the way Superman was handled, the earrings, Eliza Danvers and her scientific curiosity when she met J’ohn, Kara NOT saving everyone for a change and the impact on her, as well references to a few things that had happened throughout the season. The “Harrison Ford” line was a nice bit of meta that I found myself smirking to :)

And while there was some hokey-ness and comic-book logic, in the spirit of the series so far, I didn’t find a lot wrong with it. I enjoyed the drama and emotion of it, with some pretty good performances again from the main cast. Max for me smashes it.

My biggest disappointment was Maxima. She looked and acted great, but I would like to have seen her play more of a role (though Torres has stated that she could become a regular, so I am assuming and hoping, that she is being saved for/will be in, season 2.)

Apart from that, the cliffhanger was a nice touch, but predictable. As has been noted, these two were destined to have a confrontation (from their history growing up, to Alex killing Astra), it’s just one of those things and I’m fine with that.

Looking forward to the season finale.

Peace.

/K

It was as good an episode as we can expect from the writing staff of this show. Maxima was great. Hope she sticks around in Season 2.

Where I had trouble was that they didn't handle pacing and suspense properly. It got positively boring in places. The quality of writing and directing is still extremely weak.

And Cat saving the day by offering Hope as the solution? Cheesy even for this show.

But outside the terrible writing, there were some nice scenes and it was fun to see nearly every character in play in the same episode. Indigo (Laura) was good this time, although Max was kind of wimpy. Winn and James looked like they'd finally found their proper niche... as zombies. Helen did a good job as Kara/Alex's mom. Jonzz/Hank was way underplayed for the character. Melissa was trying very hard to make it work. Good for her.

Despite the good aspects of the episode, it left me feeling like I do most weeks -- wishing they'd had the time to get the writing done right. And they'd paid at least a little attention to comic book history.

Hopefully they'll make some changes in the writing staff for the second season. This show has the potential for greatness if they fix that.

Oh, and that little box on Max's desk that is going to kill 300,000 people? Naturally, Max is capable of single-handedly building nuclear-grade weapons that look like a box of soup cans in his office. Bad even for a comic book show. That thing should have looked malevolent and dangerous and be big.

But... Alex's armor and her glowing sword at the end was totally cool. She looked dangerous.

So I'm back to Maxima... only a glimpse, but Wow! She's is definitely good for firing up the imagination, despite her brief role. But maybe I missed something. What was she doing in a DEO cell, given her previous involvement was apparently that of trying to seduce Kal El? She certainly wasn't on Fort Roz. Did Superman (who apparently refuses to cooperate in any way with the DEO) bring her there to lock her up so she wouldn't bother him?

Oh yeah... and that brief glimpse of Superman landing among the people, his mind enslaved. Talk about ignoring the elephant in the room. He's controlled by Myriad, yet we completely ignore him? Especially after they'd already said he was off Earth and unavailable. Plus he texts Kara before flying in? Given any kind of comic book history, he should have been the one facing Kara, and she'd fight him until she managed to knock him out and reset the mind-control influence in his head or whatever. And to say he's susceptible because he's lived on Earth too long?

Remember, Myriad had been designed to control Kryptonians. So why on Earth does it not work on Kara? Sigh... I could go on, but haven't the heart. Not when there are so many well-written shows on TV.

Shadar
Last edit: 12 Apr 2016 19:58 by shadar.

• shadar
More
12 Apr 2016 23:47 #47284 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic Season 1 x 19 Spoilers and Discussions Myriad
I think Alex returning to the city was the biggest bit of stupidity in the episode. And a fine example of them wanting a cool scene, the Danvers sisters squaring off against each other and then working to make that happen, no matter how stupid it was. (Let alone not explaining how she found Supergirl in the first place...though I imagine if a city full of people are looking, and you can ask any of them, someone would have seen them.)

It'd have been easier to make that happen with less stupidity, like there being some kind alien tech jammer in the Danvers house. It seems like _someone_ should be able to block this signal besides Max. Then you have the tech get destroyed by the fight with indigo and it's not _as_ stupid.

Not moving someone into one of those, or moving them outside the city is probably the second stupidest thing done. But I'm going to take the "and there is no way to stop it" as that doesn't work for some reason, and maybe Kara was told that and we just didn't see it.

If I were a Kryptonian, and some one was kitted to the kilt with Kryptonite, I think I'd be using heat vision and super breath. Super breath to keep them at bay, and heat vision to carve off their kryptonite. Might super-speed away and pick up some lead to melt over it (or me).

You'd think Supergirl would have tried to grab one of the Kryptonite protector gizmos from the bad guy's suits.

I do hope Maxima returns. I'd like to see more of her.

More
13 Apr 2016 01:14 #47285 by shadar

TwiceOnThursdays wrote: I think Alex returning to the city was the biggest bit of stupidity in the episode. And a fine example of them wanting a cool scene, the Danvers sisters squaring off against each other and then working to make that happen, no matter how stupid it was. (Let alone not explaining how she found Supergirl in the first place...though I imagine if a city full of people are looking, and you can ask any of them, someone would have seen them.)

It'd have been easier to make that happen with less stupidity, like there being some kind alien tech jammer in the Danvers house. It seems like _someone_ should be able to block this signal besides Max. Then you have the tech get destroyed by the fight with indigo and it's not _as_ stupid.

Not moving someone into one of those, or moving them outside the city is probably the second stupidest thing done. But I'm going to take the "and there is no way to stop it" as that doesn't work for some reason, and maybe Kara was told that and we just didn't see it.

If I were a Kryptonian, and some one was kitted to the kilt with Kryptonite, I think I'd be using heat vision and super breath. Super breath to keep them at bay, and heat vision to carve off their kryptonite. Might super-speed away and pick up some lead to melt over it (or me).

You'd think Supergirl would have tried to grab one of the Kryptonite protector gizmos from the bad guy's suits.

I do hope Maxima returns. I'd like to see more of her.

I think the real issue is that they obviously have far too many scenes planned for each show, and those take up almost all the time. The writers are left without the ability to set up a scene properly or to develop it from inside. They just have to somehow get from one scene to the next in almost no time, even if the next scene is disconnected to the previous one.

Maybe I'm being too harsh on the writers. This could simply be a direction and production issue -- cramming two hours material into one hour. They are instead leaving it for the viewer to build the connections.

That's not how classical storytelling works, but perhaps we should look at this as television's Twitter equivalent. The scenes are there, and if you think about it for a bit, you can create a smoother narrative in your own mind as you look back over the scenes. Something a good director should be able to ensure going forward as well -- given enough time.

• shadar
More
13 Apr 2016 01:49 #47286 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic Season 1 x 19 Spoilers and Discussions Myriad
Yeah, Alex returning to the city is a real idiot ball.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IdiotBall

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
13 Apr 2016 03:13 #47287 by fats
Personally speaking, I have to state that there has been a lot of negativity towards the series, no it's not without its flaws but hell it's the only series that we have that depicts what for most of us was only a pipe dream two years ago. People here need to recognize that the series was not written for us it was written for young female adult demographic, not grizzly old fanboys.

We need to also understand that the writers have had only a small amount of time to build the storylines (at most a few weeks) for the series and formulate the back stories that fit within the DC universe, but not being tied too deeply to the comics. This is not like the AU universe for example which has had years to build up the stories and has had the time to screen out the crap so leaving the good stuff.

The second series will be better but remember it won't be perfect, nothing is.

Fats
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, aguilauno, Markiehoe

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 Apr 2016 07:39 #47288 by shadar

fats wrote: Personally speaking, I have to state that there has been a lot of negativity towards the series, no it's not without its flaws but hell it's the only series that we have that depicts what for most of us was only a pipe dream two years ago. People here need to recognize that the series was not written for us it was written for young female adult demographic, not grizzly old fanboys.

We need to also understand that the writers have had only a small amount of time to build the storylines (at most a few weeks) for the series and formulate the back stories that fit within the DC universe, but not being tied too deeply to the comics. This is not like the AU universe for example which has had years to build up the stories and has had the time to screen out the crap so leaving the good stuff.

Fats

I think most of us agree with you on that, Fats... but I don't see that much negativity here on this forum. Critical discussion, yes. We watch it every week. But that doesn't mean we older hands can't be critical of things that are obviously screwy.

Hopefully the producers will take a breath and slow down in Season 2 and not try to jam so much into 40 minutes or whatever of weekly story time. The beauty of TV is supposed to be that with all the hours allocated in a season (compared to a movie), they can take the time to tell a good story and not just bang quick scenes out.

There are good shows (Outlander is an example) who use their airtime wisely to make the story richer. There are good examples of such shows in every season. Even shows like Game of Thrones, which also involves masses of wild characters and gratuitous scenes, can tell a nuanced and layered story.

I don't honestly know if the reason we lack that with Supergirl is the expectation (or perception of expectation) of the audience it's written for, or a lack of skill on the part of the writers/directors/producers. The later can be fixed if they slow down a bit and hire good people.

Or maybe the details that we obsess over don't matter to the producers and their demographic, and only the heart of the story matters. Given that the measure of storytelling is whether we believe in and empathize with the changes that occur in the main character during the course of the story (season), it would be an interesting discussion to look at how both Kara and Supergirl as characters have changed and how authentic and believable those changes feel to us.

Because in the end, all stories are human stories, and all authentic stories are about changes and growth in the main characters. Or alternatively, how a character remains steadfast and unchanged despite their horrible and/or traumatic experiences.

That might be fun to argue after the season is over.

• shadar
More
13 Apr 2016 13:17 #47291 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Season 1 x 19 Spoilers and Discussions Myriad
Lack of commitment from the Network kinda explains the half way good writing.
Someone pointed out earlier that Supergirl only had a 13 episode commitment and was not given the full season untill deep into those 13.
Time and effort was not spent on the future of a "bubble" show.
The second half scripts must have been only roughly plotted and quickly fleshed out to fufill the season.

As per griping:
Constructive criticisim is a good thing.
I give you General Lane.
A horribly written character in his first appearence which everyone here pointed out.
Much better in his second and noted by us.
And a really believable, actually human character in this episode.

I think we can take credit for that.

More
14 Apr 2016 15:25 #47306 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Season 1 x 19 Spoilers and Discussions Myriad

fats wrote: Personally speaking, I have to state that there has been a lot of negativity towards the series, no it's not without its flaws but hell it's the only series that we have that depicts what for most of us was only a pipe dream two years ago. People here need to recognize that the series was not written for us it was written for young female adult demographic, not grizzly old fanboys.

Fats

I know that I have been guilty about this also. While I try to keep in mind that the show isn't being written "for me", sometimes I fail. For example, all of the Kara "romance" angles they've gone through this season have been especially irritating. I know females find it interesting, I guess, and that is their target audience so that is why those subplots are in there. I'll try to do a better job of ignoring them in the future and just focusing on the positives.

I still watch the show (and now that my son's swimming lessons are over I can even watch live again) and support it whenever I can. I do want it to get a second season so we can continue to debate things here.

As for this episode. It was kind of slow with a lot of standing around talking. I have to admit that when Keelex told Kara that Superman was off on a space mission I thought to myself "Finally! The writers have figured it out! They should have done that month's ago." But no, here comes Kal-El back from space and immediately gets mind controlled by Myriad. (I can tell you that some hardcore SM fans on other boards were not happy with that idea...)

One other questionable thing in this episode was why couldn't Kara catch all three of the people who jumped off the building. Seems like she could have found a way to save all three of them, didn't it? I mean, she is Supergirl, right?

More
14 Apr 2016 15:38 #47308 by algae2k
Replied by algae2k on topic Season 1 x 19 Spoilers and Discussions Myriad

jdrock24 wrote:
One other questionable thing in this episode was why couldn't Kara catch all three of the people who jumped off the building. Seems like she could have found a way to save all three of them, didn't it? I mean, she is Supergirl, right?

As soon as I saw this third person, I said, "Who? Oh, she's 'Ensign Ricky'." Surely enough, she was a Redshirt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshirt_(character)

More
14 Apr 2016 15:42 #47309 by algae2k
Replied by algae2k on topic Season 1 x 19 Spoilers and Discussions Myriad

More
14 Apr 2016 16:34 #47310 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Season 1 x 19 Spoilers and Discussions Myriad

algae2k wrote:

jdrock24 wrote:

As soon as I saw this third person, I said, "Who? Oh, she's 'Ensign Ricky'." Surely enough, she was a Redshirt.

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I saw the three of them walking to the ledge. Gee, I wonder who's going to die here? Jimmy, Wynn, or the random person we never saw before?

More
14 Apr 2016 17:52 #47311 by shadar

algae2k wrote:

jdrock24 wrote:

Also, as soon as their office-mate was dead, and after a couple of seconds of remorse, its all forgotten. Oh well, I only had two arms. That's not only nuts in the real world, its nuts in any kind of Superman/Supergirl comic continuity.

• shadar
More
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds