Amount

Season 1 x 19 Spoilers and Discussions Myriad

14 Apr 2016 15:42 #47309 by algae2k
Replied by algae2k on topic Season 1 x 19 Spoilers and Discussions Myriad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Apr 2016 16:34 #47310 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Season 1 x 19 Spoilers and Discussions Myriad

algae2k wrote:

jdrock24 wrote:
One other questionable thing in this episode was why couldn't Kara catch all three of the people who jumped off the building. Seems like she could have found a way to save all three of them, didn't it? I mean, she is Supergirl, right?

As soon as I saw this third person, I said, "Who? Oh, she's 'Ensign Ricky'." Surely enough, she was a Redshirt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshirt_(character)

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I saw the three of them walking to the ledge. Gee, I wonder who's going to die here? Jimmy, Wynn, or the random person we never saw before?

More
14 Apr 2016 17:52 #47311 by shadar

algae2k wrote:

jdrock24 wrote:
One other questionable thing in this episode was why couldn't Kara catch all three of the people who jumped off the building. Seems like she could have found a way to save all three of them, didn't it? I mean, she is Supergirl, right?

As soon as I saw this third person, I said, "Who? Oh, she's 'Ensign Ricky'." Surely enough, she was a Redshirt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshirt_(character)

Also, as soon as their office-mate was dead, and after a couple of seconds of remorse, its all forgotten. Oh well, I only had two arms. That's not only nuts in the real world, its nuts in any kind of Superman/Supergirl comic continuity.

More
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds