Amount

New Season 4 Promo

11 Sep 2018 15:44 - 11 Sep 2018 15:45 #61060 by lfan
New Season 4 Promo was created by lfan
Last edit: 11 Sep 2018 15:45 by lfan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mo, SHTL, SCOTT R, Markiehoe, theomach, Monty, kikass2014, Gargamel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 Sep 2018 12:47 - 12 Sep 2018 12:54 #61080 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic New Season 4 Promo
Looking ok so far.

There was a recent episode of Kevin Smith's podcast Fatman on Batman where he and a writer (Eric Carrasco I think) on the show talked a little about this season.

Gave a little insight into the behind the scenes writer room stuff.  Like for example, there is a team of 10 writers on the show, and they each get to write 2 episodes.  Plus, they are always paired up.

They are definitely doing a version of Red Son (or daughter in this case), but that will not be the main or only narrative thread through the season.

The guest on the show was Smith's co-writer on his first Supergirl episode, Supergirl Lives (and has worked with him since if I remember right).  Tidbit - Supergirl Lives is a play on words of the title to the Superman script Smith wrote called "Superman Lives".  This was back in the day before Singers awful job.

Peace.

/K
Last edit: 12 Sep 2018 12:54 by kikass2014.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markiehoe

More
12 Sep 2018 13:22 #61081 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic New Season 4 Promo
Looking Good!

More
12 Sep 2018 19:19 #61094 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic New Season 4 Promo

kikass2014 wrote: Looking ok so far.

There was a recent episode of Kevin Smith's podcast Fatman on Batman where he and a writer (Eric Carrasco I think) on the show talked a little about this season.

Gave a little insight into the behind the scenes writer room stuff.  Like for example, there is a team of 10 writers on the show, and they each get to write 2 episodes.  Plus, they are always paired up.

They are definitely doing a version of Red Son (or daughter in this case), but that will not be the main or only narrative thread through the season.

The guest on the show was Smith's co-writer on his first Supergirl episode, Supergirl Lives (and has worked with him since if I remember right).  Tidbit - Supergirl Lives is a play on words of the title to the Superman script Smith wrote called "Superman Lives".  This was back in the day before Singers awful job.

Peace.

/K

More Kevin Smith writing and/or directing. YES!  Hopefully, he will be. He's a strange dude, for sure, but I perversely love the way his brain works. The man has no filters. He's a window into an alternate universe. I think he's done good work on Supergirl so far. 

Shadar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
12 Sep 2018 23:06 #61101 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic New Season 4 Promo
I think he said Season 4 Episode 5 will be his episode this time round.

And I agree, his work on Supergirl (and Flash to be fair), has been really good.

I must confess, have been a big fan of his from the beginning so that helps :)

Peace.

/K

More
14 Sep 2018 14:32 - 14 Sep 2018 15:37 #61126 by Monty
Last edit: 14 Sep 2018 15:37 by Monty.

More
16 Sep 2018 12:29 #61161 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic New Season 4 Promo
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, mo, antee2, Monty, Gargamel

• Sarge395
More
11 Oct 2018 21:37 #61535 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic New Season 4 Promo
A one minute teaser/trailer/preview has landed for the lead up to Sunday.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, jyache, SCOTT R, Markiehoe, kikass2014

More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds