Amount

Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

11 Jul 2018 14:30 #60123 by veggicidal
That would be kind of amazing!
The topic has been locked.
More
12 Jul 2018 22:07 #60136 by tks
Feel free to drop me a message and I can see what I can do : ) can’t promise anything and she can be a little selective on roles but we can see what happens.

Tk@taurusfilms.co.uk
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R
More
12 Jul 2018 23:47 #60138 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Taurus Films - The Terra Chronicles (formerly TKS)

SCOTT R wrote: Hi TKS.....Is it possible to have her appear as Supergirl and MaryMarvel? She would be terrific as either one. I'm willing to pay the cost of a really nice custom outfit for her as SG and MM. 

That would be excellent!
More
13 Jul 2018 02:07 #60140 by SCOTT R
ok I sent you an e-mail TKS.
More
13 Jul 2018 19:34 #60156 by tks
Hey Guys,

Our ever popular actress returns in a new commision.

An alien warrior woman has all but settled down into her new life on earth when one of earth own mighty superheroes drops in to challenge her. Always up for some sport she decides to let the man challenge her to a contest. By the time he realises he is no match for her power it's all a little bit too late.
12 minutes 15 seconds. Available here for 13.99 store.payloadz.com/details/2570091-movie...ction-tryouts-2.html Remember if you haven’t signed up to the mailing list please email us for info and if you’d like a custom made movie of your own please feel free to get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk

More stills here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/07/13/taurus-commissions-presents-tryouts-2/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R, jnw550, kikass2014
More
13 Jul 2018 22:39 #60157 by flynn0609
dear lord....that actress is SO gorgeous....keep her coming....
More
14 Jul 2018 11:11 #60160 by kikass2014
Thanks for the new film TKS :)  

Anything with this actress is insta-buy for me :D  Personally, she is literally perfect for the superheroine/villainess role - she looks great, is physically imposing and the attitude is awesome.  Best find ever :D

And o...m...g  she looked great in this :) (even though I prefer her hair loose instead of tied up, but that's a minor lol :D)  T...h.....a...t  top OO :D

Well shot and the lighting in this seemed particularly good - bright and clean.  I was looking back on some of your earlier work, and you have def. improved a LOT in terms of production quality.  Nice job :)

And thoroughly enjoyed this.  Would highly recommend :)

Looking forward to your next production TKS :)  Keep up the great work :)

Peace.

/K
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, RD
More
15 Jul 2018 04:44 #60166 by harrycane
Oh my goodness, I could agree more! She's actually the perfect superbreath heroine! Does she even need the fan to produce the effect?! I am sure the guys are having trouble standing up against her puffs for real!! Please never stop letting her use her superhuman lung power! :-)
I am hoping for a scene in which she blows 2 guys off their feet at the same time! That would be so perfect, to see 2 men dangling in her breath like a windsock! :-)

Thanks so much for this one! Great job as always!
More
15 Jul 2018 05:41 #60167 by cwmoss
Oh yes, she is very stunning! What other projects was she featured in?
More
31 Jul 2018 08:30 #60437 by mcinvictus
After being on vacation finally managed to purchase and watch Tryouts 2.   Never been so desperate for a vacation to end :)  Once again, the actress was excellent, looked incredible and played the part brilliantly.  Love her absolute dominance and as always the effects were top notch.  Keep up the good work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RD
More
06 Aug 2018 17:32 #60512 by tks
Hey Guys,

Sorry it’s taken while to get back but thanks for all the lovely feedback on this one. It’s always awesome to know people have been enjoying the movies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, Franky
More
12 Sep 2018 00:54 - 12 Sep 2018 01:09 #61070 by tks
Hope everyone has had a good summer. Weve been pretty busy on a couple of exciting projects. The first of which is below.

Don’t forget to sign up to our mailing list and remember if you’d like a custom made movie of your own please feel free to get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk
A bit of an Epic commission and great project for the summer. Superwoman – The Beginning is here.When a young woman is woken by incredible things happening to her she is put on a voyage of self discovery where she transforms into an Iconic and powerful superheroine. While juggling real life and being a superhero she must also battle a powerful enemy who has her eyes set on our hero. Follow the Journey of our heroine portrayed by 3 different actors across 3 different stages of her life in our epic new movie.41 minutes long!!Available here for 20.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2574206-movie...an-the-begining.html

L ots of stills here

https://tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/09/11/taurus-comissions-presents-superwoman-the-beginning/

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 12 Sep 2018 01:09 by tks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395, SCOTT R, Monty, kikass2014
More
12 Sep 2018 01:57 #61071 by eromacque
Whoa.  A serious home run swing with a 41 minute film.  You guys are to be commended for stretching your wings and for once again putting lovely actresses (who actually do credible line readings) into superb costumes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RD
More
12 Sep 2018 12:39 - 12 Sep 2018 12:42 #61079 by kikass2014
So THATS what you been up to all this time :)

Totally agree.  This was a pleasure to watch, and really admire the ambition of the project :)  41 mins I think is the longest production you have produced so far.

Enjoyed the narrative and range of characters.  Plus, I loved that you tried out new things (and paid homage to a classic Reeves scene imo :))

Loved all three of the actresses, and am really looking forward to the second part (there better be a second part with the way this ends lol :P)

Great work TKS and totally recommend this :)

Looking forward to the next one :)

Peace.

/K

P.S.  I understand its down to the person commissioning, but you have Supergirl to a tee. :) More Wonder Woman pls :D   The Countess actress in a WW costume would be amazing :)
Last edit: 12 Sep 2018 12:42 by kikass2014.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, TwiceOnThursdays
More
12 Sep 2018 22:28 #61098 by bigbrian
I bought it and loved every minute of it. Great work. One little complaint with 3 actresses there should have been 3 shirt ripping transformations. Other then that no complants.
More
13 Sep 2018 20:42 #61116 by Sarge395
Loved how you extended a lot of the effects.  Was not just a simple 2 second lift and down.  All of the effects were drawn out.  Which I really liked.  That is one of the main draws for me is to see the powers being used.

Oh, and nice costume.  hehe.  
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, SCOTT R, Markiehoe, erikphandel
  • Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
14 Sep 2018 09:50 #61124 by tks
Thank you guys,

It’s always nice to know when the longer projects go down well! Thanks for the great feedback.

Haha yep! I think we can probably both agree its a good costume Sarge :p 
More
14 Sep 2018 12:05 #61125 by Monty
More
29 Sep 2018 22:01 - 29 Sep 2018 22:03 #61389 by tks
Our super summer continues with another really fun superhero themed commission.

While Kara sips coffee at home she hears a robbery with her super hearing. Declaring its a Job for superwoman she transforms into the might heroine and sets off to teach the three criminals a lesson. One they will not soon forget as they throw everything they can at her but are no match for her incredible powers.

14 Minutes long.Available here for $14.99

store.payloadz.com/details/2575911-movie...man-the-roberry.html

Stills and info available here

tksproductions.wordpress.com/2018/09/29/...erwoman-the-robbery/

Remember if you’d like a custom made movie of your own please feel free to get in touch tks@gmx.co.uk

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 29 Sep 2018 22:03 by tks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395, Woodclaw, fats, SCOTT R, jnw550, aguilauno, Markiehoe, Slim0926, Monty, kikass2014, lurtz0r, cristian01984
More
30 Sep 2018 00:14 #61390 by Sarge395
Instant buy.  Looks like some flying FX.  Download and savor it later tonight after dinner.
  • Sarge395
More
30 Sep 2018 09:58 #61392 by derekh48
bought it, loved it. keep up the great work
  • derekh48
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Sep 2018 11:30 #61394 by kikass2014
Same.  Bought it and loved it :)

Great to see you keep trying new things (loved the sequence with the weapons for example :))

Anything with this actress is insta-buy for me so good job :)

Keep up the great work and look forward to your next project TKS :)

Peace.

/K
More
30 Sep 2018 17:58 - 30 Sep 2018 18:01 #61395 by Sarge395
As soon as she changed out of frumpy girl to Superwoman you had me.  The long pan from the boots on up was nicely done.  Sexy unbreakable nails and piercing eyes smiling right at me.   Extended flying and a great landing.  I loved the FX, the actress, the script.  It gets right into the action.  At 9:05 when she is using her superbreath you can see her inhale a bit and it looks like her bust size increases a couple of cups.  Really well done.  

If I had to nitpick one thing it would be the boots.  More fitting for Wonder Woman.  I would gladly take them slowly off of her and replace them with yellow and red platform boots. Hey, I can have a small fetish for boots here can't I?

Bravo to the one who paid for this.
Last edit: 30 Sep 2018 18:01 by Sarge395.
  • Sarge395
More
30 Sep 2018 18:59 #61396 by shadar

Sarge395 wrote:   

If I had to nitpick one thing it would be the boots.  More fitting for Wonder Woman.  I would gladly take them slowly off of her and replace them with yellow and red platform boots. Hey, I can have a small fetish for boots here can't I?

And I'd gladly do the same, very slowly, but replace them with red ballet slippers that laced up over her calves with gold ribbons. 

Yes, fetishes are alive and well here. 

Shadar
  • shadar
More
01 Oct 2018 03:02 #61399 by jnw550
Anything that actress is in from your site is an instant buy.  Beautiful doesn’t say enough.  Does she have a public Instagram or the like we could follow?
More
Moderators: tks
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds