Amount

Taurus Films - Film Discussion

07 Apr 2021 19:27 #70901 by Brantwood
Replied by Brantwood on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
You`re not mistaken !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Apr 2021 20:48 #70904 by morgonen
Replied by morgonen on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
Amy put alot of effort in this one!
Good humour and my god that POV throatlift is something I've missed.

Overall your production just keeps getting better and more fun to watch!

Tip: Your camera focus on the background in your full body shots, so the people looks blurry in some scenes.

More
07 Apr 2021 22:28 #70906 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion

And Mary Marvel if I'm not mistaken

Oh definetly :)  

I just don't count Mary Marvel in the same league as Supergirl, WW and Powergirl :)

Peace.

/K

More
09 Apr 2021 06:26 #70941 by algae2k
Replied by algae2k on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
... and I don't count Powergirl quite in the same league as Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Mary Marvel.

[Before your head explodes with rage, I was introduced to PG much later... in my teens.]

More
09 Apr 2021 07:45 #70942 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
In truth, Power Girl's history with DC has been troubled. It seemed like DC was really unsure what to do with her for a long time.

More
09 Apr 2021 15:08 #70944 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
Both Power Girl and all the Marvel Family have had inconsistent treatment by DC in the comics.  I think they actually did the Marvels best in the animated universe, but the animated bunch seems to mostly steer clear of PG, probably due to her physique.

More
09 Apr 2021 17:07 #70946 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion

Both Power Girl and all the Marvel Family have had inconsistent treatment by DC in the comics.  I think they actually did the Marvels best in the animated universe, but the animated bunch seems to mostly steer clear of PG, probably due to her physique.
Power Girl is generally perceived as redundant in a shared universe, being the counterpart to Supergirl. After the original Crisis of 1985, the general editorial mandate was that Superman had to be the last Kryptonian, period, but it was still possible to use Supergirl and Power Girl. This gave us Matrix and that whole "Power Girl as an Atlantean" mess. Moreover, PG's claim to fame has a lot to do with her exaggerated design and her very aggressive behavior. As far as I can remember the only time she was given a full-fledged personality was in "Power to the People", the first twelve issues of her personal series, the one by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner.
And before anyone put it forward, I do remember World's Finest, but I think that series was less consistent in terms of writing quality.As for the Marvels... oh boy that's another can of worms (no pun intended). A lot of people perceive the Marvels as some kind of relic of "the good old days", that is either redundant (there is an entire universe of flying bricks out there) or terribly dated in terms of characterization. Although these accusations are often aimed at Billy, the rest of the family isn't immune to them by association. Geoff Jones pretty much pushed the limits of this with the current incarnation of the family, which has a lot of good ideas, but completely misses the point that Billy, Mary and Freddy were given powers because they were good kids, not the other way around.

• Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
09 Apr 2021 17:15 #70947 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
But getting back to the topic at hand, Amy was a good Mary Marvel.  Mary has never been depicted as having a muscular physique, her super strength is just magic.  So seeing buff Amy in the red costume was actually something new.  Her muscles were hidden under sweats when she was playing human, pre-Shazamed Mary and I assume that was to give the impression that she is a nerd who gains the musculature when she powers up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, Brad2, erikphandel

More
14 Apr 2021 03:39 #71004 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Taurus Films - Announcements
Great job on the flying sequences. Hopefully they were not hard to do and we will be seeing more like that. I am looking forward to checking this out this weekend!

More
14 Apr 2021 04:02 #71005 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
Can I remind everyone to post comments about TKS's content here and not in the announcement thread, that thread is for tks to inform this thread is to discuss.

I've had to move several posts from the announcement threads and move them here.

Fats

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 Apr 2021 13:27 #71006 by eawasya
Replied by eawasya on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
Superwoman - New Business looks really interesting from the photos! If i'm not mistaken this is the first time where a finger flick actually blows away the bad guy, usually it only makes them fall down. I love it when the girls get arrogant and use minimum effort to beat the bad guys, like in Interview With the Goddess where the girl casually says her pinky can destroy a planet. Looking forward to more finger flick and pinky action!

More
14 Apr 2021 13:54 #71007 by erikphandel
Replied by erikphandel on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
About Superwoman - New Business

Rose flying around in a tight pink top and flowing short skirt is fantastic. However, that Superman costume is far from my favorite. No cape, weird colors, weird fitting, that weird "underwear over costume" thing, no skin showing... Every time I see it I think "well she should have been wearing literally any other costume"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, algae2k, Brad2

More
14 Apr 2021 16:54 - 14 Apr 2021 17:00 #71008 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
Loved Superwoman - New Business :)

Rose (so nice to refer to the models by a name, rather then a feature :) ) is absolutley gorgeous :P   She reminds me a lot of Madelaine Petsch, who I love from Riverdale :)   For reference, here is a photo of Madelaine -

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Really liked the flying scenes, and it looks like you are getting better at them :) 

However, that Superman costume is far from my favorite. No cape, weird colors, weird fitting, that weird "underwear over costume" thing, no skin showing... Every time I see it I think "well she should have been wearing literally any other costume"

I totally understand where you are coming from.  For me, the costume accentuated (can't really say this without sounding crass) her rear, which is fantastic.  So in that regard, the costume worked for me on this model.  However, it does really depend on who is wearing it for sure. Definetly there are other costumes that look better, and I also understand that this is subjective.  But I do take your point :)

Anywho, great work as always TKS :)  Look forward to the next vid :)

Peace.

/K
Last edit: 14 Apr 2021 17:00 by kikass2014.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
14 Apr 2021 21:25 #71009 by morgonen
Replied by morgonen on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
Superwoman - New Business

This is quality! Everything was so smooth with no rush, perfect.
One of the best double throatlifts you've done!

Agree on the last outfit, doesn't show any skin, not my taste.
But the second with the skirt was very hot.

More
16 Apr 2021 03:01 - 16 Apr 2021 14:30 #71010 by veggicidal
Replied by veggicidal on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
Rose never fails to impress!

I'm personally not a big fan of the full-on bodysuit for Supergirl, but I understand that other people apparently enjoy it. My preference will always be Supergirl costume with cape and skirt. Or, barring that, I really like the Dark Supergirl costume. After that, I often enjoy the Mary Marvel suit.

Another thing I actually kind of enjoyed was watching the Supergirl run amok in her regular cutsie outfit. Sometimes the girls are dressed in jean-pants or leggings/Tee-shirt, which is kind of boring to me. Instead, I like the idea of a Supergirl wearing something cute and flirty/girly, which was accomplished very well with that pink outfit and the skirt. I wouldn't mind seeing a little more of that from time to time.

Another fun fantasy I sometimes have is the Supergirl starting out very feminine, but modest, like a librarian/church-girl in a floral dress or midi-skirt. Then as she explores her powers a bit, she eventually lets loose with her full-on transformation into the regular costume. It kind of has a nice, teasing build-up in my mind. I don't know how much other people would appreciate that, tho, but it's something I imagine sometimes. :)

Last edit: 16 Apr 2021 14:30 by veggicidal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R, Brad2

More
16 Apr 2021 14:31 - 16 Apr 2021 14:32 #71011 by veggicidal
Replied by veggicidal on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
[edit] oh, and sorry about the typo... I accidentally said that Rose never fails to disappoint, which is an insult. :(

I meant to say, Rose never fails to impress! I love her and everything she does!
Last edit: 16 Apr 2021 14:32 by veggicidal.

More
16 Apr 2021 14:35 #71012 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
Never even caught the never fails to disappoint. Reading comprehension test

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
29 Apr 2021 13:53 #71077 by 1525
Replied by 1525 on topic Taurus Films - Announcements
i love this model.can you tell me whats her name?

More
29 Apr 2021 15:08 #71078 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Taurus Films - Announcements
Excellent addition to the collection :)

Agree, this model is awesome :)  I remember seeing her first as WW (I think).  Not sure if she has done others or if this is her second video.  Great goddess/superheroine physique.  Reminds me quite a bit of Elizabeth Debicki (for those that know who she is :) )  Can certainly see her as Captain Marvel tbh :D  

The brunette at the beginning also looks familliar, though I don't think she has been in any recently (if I remember her right she played WW a few times).  

Anyway, great video TKS :)  Liking this new branch of "Goddess" videos that have come out recently.  Nice change to the superheroine-esque ones :)  

Keep up the great work as always TKS, and look forward to the next production :)

Peace.

/K

P.S.  Need some stage names for these two models :) 

More
29 Apr 2021 17:59 #71079 by eawasya
Replied by eawasya on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
"Creating a Goddess" might be one of my favorite Taurus videos alongside Blaze Returns, Transformation 1, Level Up, and Interview with the Goddess.
It's really nice to see Taurus coming up with new ways to show off the girl's power, like the iPad scene in particular. The girl is also enjoying herself while using these god-like powers, which makes her more fun and believable (I mean, if you were given superpowers to exact revenge you'd be smug too, right?). My favorite scenes are probably whenever the girl uses healing and resurrection powers, only to then inflict more pain to the man just to satisfy herself. The costumes are on point too, although I wish she used the olive green top for a longer period.
Overall it's just great to see another overpowered goddess in a Taurus video, I know there are people who prefer normal superheroine-level strength, but this OP Goddess trope is just my favorite and it's nice to have variety.

More
29 Apr 2021 22:51 #71083 by smithers1a1
Replied by smithers1a1 on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
Brilliant this especially first part where they show each other their strength more of this especially in a strength contest situation with 3or 4 girls eg each bar bending one at a time while the other girls watch keep up the good work thanks

More
30 Apr 2021 00:21 #71086 by Gargamel
Replied by Gargamel on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
No idea how many vids I bought of you, a lot. Gotta say this has to be my favourite or top3 at least. Amazing women, great feats (telekinesis ain't my thing but there was so much more), great effects. Amazing job! 

More
30 Apr 2021 16:30 #71091 by derekh48
Replied by derekh48 on topic Taurus Films - Film Discussion
BOUGHT THIS AS SOON AS I GOT HOME AS ITS SHOWS MY FAVE SUPERPOWER. I LOVE THE SUPER BREATH CUT SCENE WHEN IT SWITCHES TO SOMEONE OR SOMETHING BEING BLOWN AWAY.. DEFINITE MUST FOR STRENGTH AND SUPER BREATH LOVERS ALIKE

• derekh48
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 May 2021 13:11 #71131 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Taurus Films - Announcements
Looks like quite an unusual one this time

More
10 May 2021 17:03 - 10 May 2021 17:06 #71132 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Taurus Films - Announcements
That brunette and those coconut cracking thighs!!!!
Last edit: 10 May 2021 17:06 by bionicskillz.

More
Moderators: tks
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds