Amount

Ship Takeover

08 Sep 2008 19:00 #13519 by Newshound
Ship Takeover was created by Newshound
Another fantasy of mine involves a girl taking over a ship singlehandedly.

Sometimes it's a pirate ship. She casually strolls about the deck, flinging pirates overboard as they try to charge her. Some of the pirates try to fire a cannon at her, but the cannonball bounces off her tummy. She is strong enough to hold a cannon over her head as if it were made of styrofoam.

Other times it's a modern Navy ship. She climbs her way up the anchor chain, then makes her way to the bridge, tossing sailors overboars as they try to stop her. When she reaches the bridge, she announces that she is in command now (not after roughing up a few more sailors who try to stop her).

A variation of the theme has me locked inside the ship's brig. She calmly searches the ship for me, all the while tossing aside hapless sailors who try to stop her. When she finds me, she easily bends the cell bars open to free me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Newshound
  • Newshound's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 Nov 2008 11:22 #14131 by Berkhart
Replied by Berkhart on topic Re: Ship Takeover
Wrote this a long time ago, while planning on making it a larger story...

The North Korean coast was barely visible in the distance, as the USS Watsfield floated just outside of the rogue nation’s territorial waters. Angered by the ship’s presence, the North Koreans broadcast constant warnings and threats, but these went unheeded. Despite the bluster, the Watsfield carried out its mission for days without incident. As a precaution though, armed sailors were posted on the small ship’s deck to watch for any air or seaborne attacks.

Following two weeks of uneventful duty, Michael and his fellow sailors were bored. It was a common belief that nobody would dare attack the Watsfield, and as a result, security had become lax. Staring out into the sea, Michael held his rifle, while dreaming about returning home. A month stuck on the ship with dozens of other guys had a way of making a person think of women constantly. Smiling to himself, Michael fantasized about sharing a bed with the beautiful woman gliding over the water toward the Watsfield...

“Girl floating over the water?!”

The young sailor popped to attention, as he realized that the vision of beauty closing in on the ship seemed very real. Convinced that he was dreaming, Michael rubbed his eyes in disbelief, hoping that the seemingly impossible sight before him would disappear.

The girl didn’t disappear...

Walking across the water, as if it were nothing unusual, was a young woman. She was short and slender, with a shock of ink black hair that illuminated her pale skin. Stunned by both the girl’s beauty, and what she was doing, it took Michael a few seconds to notice the olive green uniform that the fantastic woman wore. As she strode ever closer, the sailor’s awe transformed into a feeling of uneasiness. Taking a pair of binoculars up to his eyes, Michael scrutinized the approaching girl and felt his knees buckle...

Emblazoned on the collar of the woman’s military uniform was a small red star, clearly marking her as a North Korean soldier...

Recovering a second later, Michael snapped to action. With practiced precision, he leveled his rifle at the young woman, and called out, “Halt!”

The young woman, expressionless for most of her march across the water, looked up at Michael with a smug little smile. Ignoring the sailor’s command, she continued toward the U.S.S. Watsfield, seemingly unconcerned with the rifle aimed at her. After another order to stop was disregarded, Michael fired.

At first he thought he missed the woman, as she continued on her march, but a second series of shots revealed the truth. Close enough now, Michael watched as his bullets bounced harmlessly off the girl’s chest. Before he could yell for help, he heard gunfire and frightened voices erupt from the other end of the ship...

Walking on water brought Kyon a level of pride, as it was just one of the many miraculous powers conveyed upon her. The young army lieutenant was even more impressed when her enemy’s bullets failed to cause even the slightest amount of pain. As satisfying as that was, Kyon found the astonished sailor’s reaction to her invulnerability even sweeter. Despite his impotence, the American continued to fire at her with the same results. Bullets ricocheted off her head, shoulders, and chest without harming her flawless skin, or even ripping her uniform.

Once Kyon was within a few yards of the Watsfield, she gave her enemies another reason to cry out in terror...

Putting her hands on her hips, the 5'4" woman gracefully rose from the ocean surface and landed on the Watsfield’s deck. In the meantime, having expended his ammunition, Michael thrust the butt of his weapon into Kyon’s face. The blow should of shattered her jaw, and probably even killed her, yet somehow the slight framed woman didn’t budge.

Smirking, Kyon raised one of her elegant eyebrows as her foe hit her a second and a third time. Finally, the unstoppable Korean grasped Michael’s weapon and easily snatched it from his grip. Still smirking, she crushed the rifle with her dainty hands.

Seconds later, Kyon tossed the ruined gun aside, and sneered, “You’re my prisoner, pig. Surrender or die.”

More
16 Nov 2008 23:30 #14142 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: Ship Takeover
Thanks, Berkhart. I always enjoy your vignettes.

Sadly, many of the "pillars" of our genre (AK, conceptfan, Marknew) have been inactive lately, and a number of talented newcomers have come and gone -- so thanks for carrying on the torch of superwoman fiction!

More
29 Nov 2013 21:44 #34495 by WLG
Replied by WLG on topic Ship Takeover

Newshound wrote: Another fantasy of mine involves a girl taking over a ship singlehandedly.

Sometimes it's a pirate ship. She casually strolls about the deck, flinging pirates overboard as they try to charge her. Some of the pirates try to fire a cannon at her, but the cannonball bounces off her tummy. She is strong enough to hold a cannon over her head as if it were made of styrofoam.

Other times it's a modern Navy ship. She climbs her way up the anchor chain, then makes her way to the bridge, tossing sailors overboars as they try to stop her. When she reaches the bridge, she announces that she is in command now (not after roughing up a few more sailors who try to stop her).

A variation of the theme has me locked inside the ship's brig. She calmly searches the ship for me, all the while tossing aside hapless sailors who try to stop her. When she finds me, she easily bends the cell bars open to free me.

Love it. Wow.

• WLG
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds