Amount

Clothes Bursting

19 Nov 2008 04:36 #14155 by jumperprime
Clothes Bursting was created by jumperprime
Nothing says "Super" like a babe whose hot superbody cannot be contained by her own clothes. She wears clothes that fit well when her muscles are relaxed, but when she flexes, often by accident, her swelling biceps rip through her sleeves and her super-firm breasts tear their way out of her shirt, be it made of cotton, denim, or kevlar, her chest is too powerful to be restrained, even by a solid titanium bra(which her breasts also rip through like tissue paper) Her pants likewise are regularly shredded by the flexing of her thighs and calves. Spandex might be able to stretch enough to survive a casual flex, but when she powers her muscles and tits up to the max, they gow so big and hard that the spandex also suffers catastrophic failure, her diamond-hard nipples drilling holes in the leotard before her huge tits, pushed outward by superflexed pecs, finish off the garment that vainly thought itself strong enough to contain them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jumperprime
  • jumperprime's Avatar Topic Author
More
02 Dec 2008 06:58 #14284 by yohashuan
Replied by yohashuan on topic Re: Clothes Bursting
I love this visual - but for me (and I don't think I'm alone on this), I think this sequence ideally ends with her supercharged muscles shrinking back down to reveal a woman of perfect fitness/cuteness/hotness... not an overcharged FBB.

The idea that a petite girl could have clothes-bursting muscular power just beneath the surface is my favorite of all. (plus... you get to imagine her bursting through outfit after outfit at will if that's your thing) :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds