Amount

Wanted: Lindsay Lohan

14 Mar 2009 16:35 #15173 by Berkhart
Wanted: Lindsay Lohan was created by Berkhart
Saw this headline today:

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) -- Beverly Hills police say an arrest warrant has been issued for actress Lindsay Lohan and they believe it involves her 2007 drunken driving conviction.

Good luck in trying to take her in though. With all the power in her deceptively small frame, not even an army would be able to bring this super bad girl to justice. As much as it hurts, it would be best to just let her do as she pleases, rather than risk pissing her off...

Super breath > Annoying police...

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Berkhart
  • Berkhart's Avatar Topic Author
More
29 Mar 2009 08:13 #15291 by dr lazarus
Replied by dr lazarus on topic Re: Wanted: Lindsay Lohan
Super Lindsay! I like it. She'd also be able to get revenge on the paparazzi and gossip columnists. I can just imagine her freezing some annoying photographers solid with a blast of her super-cold breath.

here's a nice HQ pic of her:

Ursa. Her time has come.
www.facebook.com/UrsaFans

More
09 Feb 2011 17:21 #21646 by Berkhart
Replied by Berkhart on topic Re: Wanted: Lindsay Lohan
I never really had Lindsay Lohan as one of my favorite hotties. Good looking for sure, but not the kind of girl that really catches my fancy. With every one of her run in's with the law though...I become more and more attracted. This latest incident where she stole a necklace only adds to her hottness.

She seems to live her life as if she already is SUPER. Following her every selfish, destructive whim without any care for the consequences. This is one girl who I truly believe would LOVE being a goddess. It doesn't seem to be too much of a stretch to imagine her being an honest to god uber-villainess...

• Berkhart
More
09 Feb 2011 17:48 #21647 by Sarge395
Replied by Sarge395 on topic Re: Wanted: Lindsay Lohan
Going to be tough to 'decokify' her. She needs a lot of airbrushing from her former hotness. Still a cruel and mean girl to play the part. A Natural at it.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
09 Feb 2011 18:24 #21649 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Wanted: Lindsay Lohan
Ironically, its being reported that she is up for a role (a 'major role') in the new Superman Reboot.

www.superherohype.com/news/articles/1258...up-for-superman-role

Keep walking, WB!!! :P

Going to be tough to 'decokify' her. She needs a lot of airbrushing from her former hotness. Still a cruel and mean girl to play the part. A Natural at it.

More
10 Feb 2011 10:07 #21655 by freeLancer
Replied by freeLancer on topic Re: Wanted: Lindsay Lohan

Ironically, its being reported that she is up for a role (a 'major role') in the new Superman Reboot.

I doubt this is gonna happen though. WIth her latest incident with the necklace, she's damaged goods.

More
11 Feb 2011 04:41 #21664 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: Wanted: Lindsay Lohan

I never really had Lindsay Lohan as one of my favorite hotties. Good looking for sure, but not the kind of girl that really catches my fancy. With every one of her run in's with the law though...I become more and more attracted. This latest incident where she stole a necklace only adds to her hottness.

She seems to live her life as if she already is SUPER. Following her every selfish, destructive whim without any care for the consequences. This is one girl who I truly believe would LOVE being a goddess. It doesn't seem to be too much of a stretch to imagine her being an honest to god uber-villainess...

She's enough trouble as it is. If she suddenly gained godlike strength she'd probably take out a few cities just for revenge, then go out on a superhuman bender.

More
04 Dec 2012 19:09 - 04 Dec 2012 19:10 #29558 by Berkhart
Replied by Berkhart on topic Wanted: Lindsay Lohan
Sorry, celebrity train-wrecks coupled with super powers always excites me! Hope nobody minds a short Lindsay vignette...

Even in affluent Beverly Hills, it wasn’t entirely unheard for intoxicated pedestrians to stumble around the streets. After all, the young and very wealthy were just as prone to making bad choices as anybody else in the world…

Within minutes of receiving the call, Beverly Hills police arrived on the scene, and watched as a slender looking woman staggered about. Maneuvering his patrol car behind her, the officer and his partner trailed the drunken woman for a moment, before hitting the red and blue lights. As the girl turned around in surprise, both policemen recognized her and groaned. This routine call had just become a potential disaster. Slowly, cautiously, the officers left their car, and approached the girl.

“Good evening Ms. Lohan. Everything alright tonight?” one of the men asked.

The trashed girl scrunched up her face. “It’s Super Lindsay now…get it right”

“Ok, ok” the officer apologized. “Super Lindsay, maybe you’d like to follow us to your home or motel”

She looked at both men, clearly not interested in their suggestion. Somewhat unsteady, Lindsay still managed to plant her feet firmly on the street. The angry little impact of bared feet with the ground cracked the asphalt, and shook the surrounding area. At the same time, a deep, hollow rumble erupted underground as the earth reacted to the sharp blow. Buried power cables became damaged as well, resulting in several blocks losing electricity.

Lindsay smiled at the results of her unintended, yet attention grabbing display of power.

Her defiant, drunken attitude and actions made it clear she was in no mood to listen to the police. Still, for the good of public safety, the cops needed to gain control of the situation.

“Please Super Lindsay…ma’am, this is a busy street. We just want to make sure you and nobody else gets hurt”

That turned out to be the wrong way of appealing to the irresponsible young woman.

Lindsay simply scoffed at the officer’s reasoning. “I can’t get hurtsh anymore…because I’m S…S…SHUPER Lindshay now”

Both officers scrambled aside, as she took a drunken step in their direction. Ignoring the men, Lindsay instead grasped the front of their patrol car. Metal crumpled in her small hands, right before she effortlessly lifted the vehicle.

“Shee..shee that?! Look what I can fucking do!”

She giggled at how fun it was to intimidate the police now days. Without any further warning, Lindsay reared back and tossed the police car far into the sky.

“Get the fuck away from me, or you’re next” she threatened.

With that, there was really nothing more that could be done. As had become customary in recent weeks, Lindsay Lohan got exactly what she wanted. All the police could do was hope the inevitable damage she wreaked in the coming hours would be limited.
Clearly proud of herself, Lindsay flipped the policemen off, and attempted to turn on her heel. She intended to look graceful, but the alcohol coursing through her body made that impossible. Fortunately for the police, the powerful girl’s ego remained intact, as she didn’t notice her own stumbling…
Last edit: 04 Dec 2012 19:10 by Berkhart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, Esteban, Gargamel6, N_S1701

• Berkhart
More
04 Dec 2012 22:58 #29563 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Wanted: Lindsay Lohan
It's hard to think of anybody I want LESS than Lindsay Lohan. Especially when we have really classy women like Scarlet Johansson out there.

--Brantley
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw, Raa

More
05 Dec 2012 02:19 #29566 by www1969
Replied by www1969 on topic Wanted: Lindsay Lohan
Reminds me of the Marknew "Oh no..." stories. The one thing you would never want to happen, and now that it has, there's nothing you can do about it. Vivid imagery in just a few words, I enjoyed it.

More
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds