Amount

Alright so yez bastards ban me and kick me out of the SWM :(

01 Nov 2009 04:38 #17165 by CaptainIrishman
So its Hallowen and I had the chance tonight to dance, and I mean dance!, with a Supergirl and a Wonder Woman and instead I danced with the girl in the whoopie cushion costume

the Supergirl costume was one of those bare mid-rift ones worn by a slim blond hot chick and the wonder woman costume was a bikini bottom and not skirt design worn but a glass lass with poise and posture

and I zoomed in on the Amazon in the whoopie cushion costume and had the time of my fuckin life

lads
I think yez are gonna hafta ban me from the SWM
:(
I had the chance to take one of the DC babes for a spin on the dance floor and I went for the generic 8.1 honey in a comedy costume....and scored, but that was beside the point, thing is...where did i go wrong?!?
I didn't even get to chat up a single Catwoman this year!!!

I think yer gonna hafta ban me :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CaptainIrishman
  • CaptainIrishman's Avatar Topic Author
More
01 Nov 2009 13:40 #17171 by Sarge395
No ban, promotion instead. I ended up handing out candy to the neighbor kids and then played computer games into the morning hours.

• Sarge395
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
01 Nov 2009 16:13 #17175 by CaptainIrishman
But Sarge I had a chance with a stunning Supergirl and I ended up spending all of it with the whoopie cushion

i should be shot :(

• CaptainIrishman
  • CaptainIrishman's Avatar Topic Author
More
01 Nov 2009 21:27 #17183 by mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee
Replied by mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee on topic Re: Alright so yez bastards ban me and kick me out of the SWM :(
I agree with Sarge, no ban, promotion instead. I went out for a nice Cajun dinner. On the drive back, I might've spied one gal with a unique superheroine costume driving by but that was it!

• mr_93_jeep_grnd_cherokee
More
01 Nov 2009 23:49 #17185 by Raa
It could have been much worst. Case in point. Waiting for your GF to finish getting ready only to be so late you missed the party cruise on Lake Michigan. The tickets were not cheap. Maybe I should wish her a power on how to read a clock! Maybe for once she would be on time. Hmm does this sounds like I'm a little mad still. LOL

More
02 Nov 2009 16:25 #17204 by Random321
So was she an amazon in a woopie cushion costume or an "8.1" as you put it?

I saw three SG's and a few WW's out there. There was one that could pull it off well at the grocery store.

More
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds